Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32182 times)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Re: starryian
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2012, 01:01:PM »
You mean about doing what you like?  ???

If so then I meant exactly what I typed, why?  :-\

So you are having a dig?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2012, 01:06:PM »
And what about accusing people without foundation? He won't even defend me. this forum stinks now I'm afraid. Soon it will be called the Bamber Lamberton foundation.

Who wont defend you?  Me?  Am I your baby-sitter?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2012, 01:07:PM »
Andrea you seem to have a sensible point of view, where do you stand on the Bamber issue?

Isn't it a bit stupid for you to ask another person well known to you on the other forum, what her opinions are on the case?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:08:PM by Roch »

Offline grahameb

« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2012, 01:22:PM »
Who wont defend you?  Me?  Am I your baby-sitter?
No. You are supposed to be a modarator. But obviously you are as thick as thieves with Andrea and Shona. Perhaps that is why you didn't rebuke moe for his attack on me?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:23:PM by grahame »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2012, 01:24:PM »
No. You are supposed to be a modarator. But obviously you are as thick as thieves with Andrea and Shona. Perhaps that is why you didn't rebuke moe for his attack on me?

Yes, you're right.  I confess.  I am thick as thieves with Andrea and Shona.  My cover has been blown.

Offline susan

« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2012, 01:26:PM »
Hi Grahame I recall Patti posted up early this morning that she thought Moe was on this forum to be disruptive I added the same sentiments so did april1 and Maggie we can't all be reading things the wrong way.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2012, 01:28:PM »
Hi Grahame I recall Patti posted up early this morning that she thought Moe was on this forum to be disruptive I added the same sentiments so did april1 and Maggie we can't all be reading things the wrong way.
Of course he is. He and most of the rest. I didn't think I was going mad?

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2012, 01:29:PM »
In what way have I been disruptive Susan? I just want to debate and read other debates.
I cast aspersions on no-one.

-Harters-

« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2012, 01:29:PM »
So you are having a dig?

No, how the hell do you get to that conclusion?  :o

I'm not having a dig at all, quite the opposite in fact.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2012, 01:33:PM »
No, how the hell do you get to that conclusion?  :o

I'm not having a dig at all, quite the opposite in fact.

I apologise for my paranoia H.  It's the 7th Aug and I hope forum members can bear this in mind, as I'm sure you agree.

Offline susan

« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2012, 01:38:PM »
Moe  it is very unusual for Patti to call any posters disruptive but she did state this morning that she thought you were on the forum to be disruptive  I have stopped reading your posts now but did find them aggressive, self opinionated and patronizing maybe it is just the way you express yourself and I should be more understanding.

-Harters-

« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2012, 01:40:PM »
I apologise for my paranoia H.  It's the 7th Aug and I hope forum members can bear this in mind, as I'm sure you agree.

I don't understand what you mean.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2012, 01:44:PM »
I have posted with Moe on a few occasions and have to say he has been polite but I saw a very different side to him when interacting with Grahame.  For a new poster he became extremely aggressive and knowledgeable about the other forum.  He accused grahame of stuff he couldn't have known of as an innocent newbie and sounded oddly familiar to anyone who has ever read the dreadful stuff posted on the red forum about Grahame and his family.  I do think Moe should discover what Grahame has had to put up with particularly as his daughter has been and still is very, very ill.  Moe, if you haven't , maybe you should read the filth on the other forum and then maybe you will have a better understanding. 

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2012, 01:47:PM »
I don't understand what you mean.

Merely that an absence of bickering in general wouldn't go amiss.  It was not aimed at you personally.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2012, 01:57:PM »
I have posted with Moe on a few occasions and have to say he has been polite but I saw a very different side to him when interacting with Grahame.  For a new poster he became extremely aggressive and knowledgeable about the other forum.  He accused grahame of stuff he couldn't have known of as an innocent newbie and sounded oddly familiar to anyone who has ever read the dreadful stuff posted on the red forum about Grahame and his family.  I do think Moe should discover what Grahame has had to put up with particularly as his daughter has been and still is very, very ill.  Moe, if you haven't , maybe you should read the filth on the other forum and then maybe you will have a better understanding.
I understand that Maggie,
but why are you including me in with this 'filth'? I know nothing of it, did not take part in it and have not read it. I am confused by your statements. Which stuff am I 'oddly familiar with' Do explain because I am totally at a loss to know what you are talking about?