Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32185 times)

Offline grahameb

Re: starryian
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2012, 10:09:AM »
Moe you are deliberately trying to goad and it should not be allowed by the Mods.
Don't worry Susan he stated all this. I can handle him. He's just a little tyro in a grown-up world. He's small fry believe me. A dog without teeth a wasp without a sting. Trying to make you think I'm in some kind of temper. But what I do is carefully calculated.. Isn't it Tim Bennett. ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:12:AM by grahame »

Offline grahameb

« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2012, 10:10:AM »
Moe, you are certainly showing your true colours now, it is quute obvious that grahame is right and you are from the other forum. You should be banned like rhodes.Absolutely right Susie/Patti/april1.
Maggie. That is my whole purpose in all this. To expose these Lamberton lovers for what and who they are. But dear old Moe here hasn't cottoned on yet. haha ;D Soon you will see what he is really like.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:11:AM by grahame »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2012, 10:12:AM »
Don't worry Susan he stated all this. I can handle him. He's just a little tyro in a grown-up world. He's small fry believe me. A dog without teeth a wasp without a sting. Trying to make you think I'm in some kins of temper. But what I do is carefully calculated.. Isn't it Tim Bennett. ;)
;D ;D ;D

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2012, 10:18:AM »
Hi all.  Just wanted to point out that the Mods know from a very early stage whether somebody is from the other forum.  If you can be bothered it is also possible to work out who that member is on the other forum. There are many signs.  No offence to well meant enterprises but at present, this thread isn't really helping matters. It would be helpful if everyone, other forum or otherwise, ceased knocking lumps out of each other.

Offline susan

« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2012, 10:21:AM »
Roch  I think it maybe helpful if certain members are not allowed on this forum some members are here to cause disruption the person I am talking about has had 4 forum members complain already this morning and it is early days yet.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2012, 10:26:AM »
Susan, I understand your frustrations and I have discussed the issue recently regarding a course of action, soon to be initiated.  However, attacking these posters full on tends to aid them in their purpose, in my humble opinion.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2012, 10:30:AM »
Hi all.  Just wanted to point out that the Mods know from a very early stage whether somebody is from the other forum.  If you can be bothered it is also possible to work out who that member is on the other forum. There are many signs.  No offence to well meant enterprises but at present, this thread isn't really helping matters. It would be helpful if everyone, other forum or otherwise, ceased knocking lumps out of each other.
With all due respect Roch if the mods knew who these characters were from the start then why have they been let off from introducing themselves in the foyer? Also This is not just any old war of words. But Moe started it all by accusing me without foundation of abusing people on the other forum. Furthermore he has refused to investigate for himself what some on the other forum have said about my family and my daughter in particular. Therefore his accusation is not backed up by facts and yet he is allowed to get away with it by moderators on this forum.

I ask you is that fair. He has unjustly and without foundation accused me of something that I have not done and if I have done it, it was in defence of my daughter. Therefore he is not just and cannot be interested in justice. What has happened with the moderation of this forum when they will not even defend their long standing members, but would rather cuddle up to known abusers from the other forum?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:32:AM by grahame »

Offline susan

« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2012, 10:33:AM »
Roch  I agree I would never engage in any kind of abuse to a member of any forum.  I  do not respond to their posts as I don't think they deserve air time and if everyone else did the same they would either answer their own posts or go elswhere.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2012, 10:45:AM »
With all due respect Roch if the mods knew who these characters were from the start then why have they been let off from introducing themselves in the foyer? Also This is not just any old war of words. But Moe started it all by accusing me without foundation of abusing people on the other forum. Furthermore he has refused to investigate for himself what some on the other forum have said about my family and my daughter in particular. Therefore his accusation is not backed up by facts and yet he is allowed to get away with it by moderators on this forum.

I ask you is that fair. He has unjustly and without foundation accused me of something that I have not done and if I have done it, it was in defence of my daughter. Therefore he is not just and cannot be interested in justice. What has happened with the moderation of this forum when they will not even defend their long standing members, but would rather cuddle up to known abusers from the other forum?

They are directed to the foyer in a rather pointless (in their case) exercise.  Grahame, if you have come back to once more engage in 'back seat moderation', I'm not interested in discussing the matter.  You are not the only person on this forum who has banned these muppets before.  They always come back in somne form or guise.  And your suggestion of cuddling up to them is quite frankly ludicrous and insulting.  You think that the only way to deal with these people is to launch blundering all out attacks in to them.  And then demand the mods pick up the pieces.  :-\

Offline grahameb

« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2012, 10:55:AM »
They are directed to the foyer in a rather pointless (in their case) exercise.  Grahame, if you have come back to once more engage in 'back seat moderation', I'm not interested in discussing the matter.  You are not the only person on this forum who has banned these muppets before.  They always come back in somne form or guise.  And your suggestion of cuddling up to them is quite frankly ludicrous and insulting.  You think that the only way to deal with these people is to launch blundering all out attacks in to them.  And then demand the mods pick up the pieces.  :-\
Roch. Why have you not addressed any of my points. Moreover I'm not interested in being a moderator. But I do expect the moderators to judge "JUSTLY". You my completely ignoring moes accusations towards me have not done so. What on earth has this forum come to? Why do you not address any of the points I have made. You certainly do behave as if you are sucking up to those from the other side thats a fact. You knew who they were yet have done NOTHING.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2012, 10:59:AM »
ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL MODERATION ON THIS FORUM. DISGRACEFUL. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BACKSEAT MODERATION. OPEN YOU EYES FOR ONCE AND STOP SUCKING UP TO THESE CREATURES. iF YOU HAD BANNED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO PICK UP THE PIECES.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:01:AM by grahame »

Offline andrea

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2012, 11:17:AM »
Grahame, Roch cant ban people for having a differing opinion.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

-Harters-

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2012, 11:24:AM »
Grahame, Roch cant ban people for having a differing opinion.
I suppose he can do what he likes.  :-\

He can definitely ban people for being disruptive though.

Offline andrea

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2012, 11:25:AM »
Yes, i agree.
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.

Offline andrea

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2012, 11:25:AM »
Harts, does rising damp exist?
On Ilkley Moor Baht'at.