Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32453 times)

Offline grahameb

Re: starryian
« Reply #90 on: August 06, 2012, 07:53:PM »
Thing is Grahame,
that the law courts and the appeal courts believe him to be guilty beyond any doubt. Whether you agree with that is neither here nor there. Whether you can prove otherwise is an entirely different matter. You say there are doubts? - two failed appeals say there isn't. The smalles of evidence? that is not the way courts work. In order for them to spend a considerable sum of the taxpayers money you better be darn sure and the appeal court say not.
This is the hard truth - accept it or provide fresh evidence to prove otherwise. This is the ONLY route left to Jeremy Bamber.
Whilst I agree with you that that is the only option open to JB, nevertheless my concerns still stand. Just because a court rules him guilty there are so many doubts among vertain qualified people that there is every chance that this may actually be a MOJ? After all MOJ's are very common in British law. Much more common than we may think. The courts and appeal courts etc have also been equally certain of many other cases that have in the end turned out to be MOJ's.
My post was about the case itself and the very dodgy evidence put forward by the prosecution, whilst at the same time deliberately witholding or minimising the importance of evidence at the time to the effect that the jury were asked to convict on entirely circumstantial evidence. I think the words of the judge that finally lead the jury to convict JB was "overwhelming" circumstantial evidence. No one should ever be convicted on cicumstantial evidence no matter how seemingly overwhelming.

By the way, I don't go with that old chesnut "taxpayers money". Especially when the government are using taxpayers money to kill and maim innocent people abroad at this time and spend millions on defence and less and less on the health of the nation each year. I believe the life and freedom of one innocent man is much more precious than "taxpayers" money, of whom I am one.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:57:PM by grahame »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2012, 10:09:PM »
I have been reading posts from someone called starryian on the lamberton forum.Who is this twerp?
He is a jumped-up lecturing know-it-all that clearly knows - well nothing.
He regards himself as such an expert on psychopaths that Im starting to wonder if he is actually one himself,for if he were an expert,he would not keep stating as fact that Jeremy Bamber is one.
Bamber has undergone numerous tests that have determined that he is NOT a psychopath.You can bet your bottom dollar that if the tests had proved otherwise,it would have somehow been leaked to the media.Starryian needs to realise that not every murderer,innocent or guilty,is a psychopath.Who can forget Ian Huntley when he denied the murders of poor Holly and Jessica.He tried to fool the authorities that he was insane,but after assessment at Rampton,he was found to be faking it?These experts are competent at their jobs and they have concluded that Jeremy Bamber is NOT a psychopath.But starryian - well this amateur twerp knows best  ::)

From the little I know of him I have found starryian's posts to be informing and entertaining. As for the psychopath argument,I am beginning to think how little we really know of the human mind and its workings,as demonstrated by the case of Anders Behring Breivik in Norway

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:PM »
From the little I know of him I have found starryian's posts to be informing and entertaining. As for the psychopath argument,I am beginning to think how little we really know of the human mind and its workings,as demonstrated by the case of Anders Behring Breivik in Norway
Yes I agree Steve,
his posts are quite good, he is obviously well educated (some of the words he uses had me reaching for my dictionary) and he writes interesting points and I have learned a lot reading his posts. I agree with your points about how little we do actually know about the human mind. A complex and tricky area to try to understand.
Incidently Steve your posts are just as good too! Really interesting and a refreshing approach with some good angles.

Offline Harvey

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2012, 01:48:AM »
Yes I agree Steve,
his posts are quite good, he is obviously well educated (some of the words he uses had me reaching for my dictionary) and he writes interesting points and I have learned a lot reading his posts. I agree with your points about how little we do actually know about the human mind. A complex and tricky area to try to understand.
Incidently Steve your posts are just as good too! Really interesting and a refreshing approach with some good angles.
hahaha this is the funniest set of posts i ever did read.moe cassani biggin yourself up.why dont you just admit to the forum that you are the one and the same starryian from the other forum?
Go on i dare ya haha
and that rhodes is the pensioner robbing lamberton  >:(

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2012, 01:55:AM »
hahaha this is the funniest set of posts i ever did read.moe cassani biggin yourself up.why dont you just admit to the forum that you are the
Go on i dare ya haha
and that rhodes is the pensioner robbing lamberton  >:(
What is it with you Harvey? You paranoid or something? I told you already. I do not know the guy. I have spoken to him on several occasions. If you think we are the same person then you are as stupid as you sound. Maybe you are trying to project what you have done yourself onto someone else. If you have......I'll find you and expose you........got that?
Have a nice day
  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Harvey

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2012, 02:00:AM »
What is it with you Harvey? You paranoid or something? I told you already. I do not know the guy. I have spoken to him on several occasions. If you think we are the same person then you are as stupid as you sound. Maybe you are trying to project what you have done yourself onto someone else. If you have......I'll find you and expose you........got that?
Have a nice day
are you threatening me starry?you have started to show your true colours both on the other forum and here i see.trolls from the other forum should not be allowed to post here.end of.
and i have had a lovely day thanks  ;)

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2012, 02:10:AM »
are you threatening me starry?you have started to show your true colours both on the other forum and here i see.trolls from the other forum should not be allowed to post here.end of.
and i have had a lovely day thanks  ;)
You'd like to think so wouldnt you? Love that huh?
If you go around openly accusing people of being other people you can expect to get some stick son. Stop being a prat.
You can call me starry as long as you like  erm...'harvey'  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Harvey

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2012, 02:20:AM »
You'd like to think so wouldnt you? Love that huh?
If you go around openly accusing people of being other people you can expect to get some stick son. Stop being a prat.
You can call me starry as long as you like  erm...'harvey'  :) :) :) :) :) :)
you are filling up the other forum with your ridiculous ramblings and now you are doing the same here.
as far as you are concerned Bamber is guilty and a psychopath so if you've got this case all worked out then what ya doing here?why dont ya just stay on the other forum where they are happy to soak up your rubbish.
goodnight starry  :)

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2012, 02:32:AM »
you are filling up the other forum with your ridiculous ramblings and now you are doing the same here.
as far as you are concerned Bamber is guilty and a psychopath so if you've got this case all worked out then what ya doing here?why dont ya just stay on the other forum where they are happy to soak up your rubbish.
What a complete moby you are pal. You dad must have really regretted that night on the drink.
Here's some advice.............stay away from a keyboard. You are not mature enough to cope with one yet and you get all confused.
Now ask mummy to read you a story and tuck you in with a nice glass of milk.
Night Night Moby. :) :) :) :)

Offline grahameb

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2012, 09:21:AM »
Have a nice day
What a childish twat. Who are you? Superman? hahaha. What a lune.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2012, 09:25:AM »
And this is the one who boasts about having an "open" mind. hahaha He should be in straight jacket. Going around threatening people like he has. Obviously escaped from Broadmoor. Oh no I just remnembered. He's got a certificate from the shrinks confirming that he is now sane. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline grahameb

« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2012, 09:26:AM »
What a complete moby you are pal. You dad must have really regretted that night on the drink.
Here's some advice.............stay away from a keyboard. You are not mature enough to cope with one yet and you get all confused.
Now ask mummy to read you a story and tuck you in with a nice glass of milk.
Night Night Moby. :) :) :) :)
Hmm. Obviously a childish lune. Piss of you monkey. You obnoxious turd brain.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2012, 10:00:AM »
Hmm. Obviously a childish lune. Piss of you monkey. You obnoxious turd brain.
Oh dear are we cross again Grahame? I told you dont get your knickers in a twist. We want you to remain on here. Now try to take some deep breaths and use your calming exercises.
I know this we come as a big shock to you but you really need to switch off your computer and and go and lie down in darkened room and count sheep. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2012, 10:04:AM »
Moe you are deliberately trying to goad and it should not be allowed by the Mods.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2012, 10:08:AM »
Moe you are deliberately trying to goad and it should not be allowed by the Mods.
Moe, you are certainly showing your true colours now, it is quute obvious that grahame is right and you are from the other forum. You should be banned like rhodes.Absolutely right Susie/Patti/april1.