Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32188 times)

Offline susan

Re: starryian
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 04:04:PM »
Hi Buddy just logged in but I can confirm myself and egap1 decided The Jam was a good name infact I wanted Jammy Dodgie but egap took charge and hartley became the jam (think I liked harters the best) but as they say what is in a name and who cares who is who ;) ;) ;) Don,t know who starryian is and quite frankly don't give a damn :)

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 04:12:PM »
Dont be so ridiculous - this starryian character can't even spell psychologist!
I have no problem with his views or opinions,but he is stating it as a FACT that Jeremy Bamber is a psychopath and a proper EXPERT has concluded that he is NOT.That is the only point that I was trying to make.
Whoa! wait a minute Harvey. I dont think it's fair of you to judge somebody on a typo - that's a pretty low thing to do. I would argue for everyone on this forum should anyone deserve it.
I argued with him about this and he has stated that..'an eminent psychologist called in by the DEFENSE at Bamber's original trial examined Bamber and concluded thus; In my opinion Jeremy Bamber certainly displays psychopathic traits. He adds 'If ever there was a psychopath, Jeremy Bamber is it'I have checked starryian's assertion and he is correct.  Moreover, I cannot remember anywhere where he states that it was a FACT that Bamber was a psychopath. It is merely his opinion.
I suspect Harvey that you have a problem with his viewpoint. I did at first, but many of his arguments made sense to me as do many others on here.

Buddy

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 04:13:PM »
I concur :)
Who are you anyway?
Are you from across the way, determined to cause havoc?
Sadly you will fail.
I have noticed we have more than 40 guests at the moment, and the other side swear they never come here.
It is quite clear you do, but lack the courage to admit it. I on the otherI hand openly admit that I view your pages. I do so to balance the debate, and do not hide my identity. In fact I have asked the Mods here that if they object I will delete my account over there, but it will be a shame if I have to.
Surprisingly I have a few mates there, but we have differing views and that is fine by me.
The difference is I do not want to  disrupt the forum.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2012, 04:25:PM »
Who are you anyway?
Are you from across the way, determined to cause havoc?
Sadly you will fail.
I have noticed we have more than 40 guests at the moment, and the other side swear they never come here.
It is quite clear you do, but lack the courage to admit it. I on the otherI hand openly admit that I view your pages. I do so to balance the debate, and do not hide my identity. In fact I have asked the Mods here that if they object I will delete my account over there, but it will be a shame if I have to.
Surprisingly I have a few mates there, but we have differing views and that is fine by me.
The difference is I do not want to  disrupt the forum.
I am sorry but you are labouring under the misapprehension that I am from the other forum. You are quite wrong. I only belong to this one. I have no problem with anyone and do not cause disruption anywhere. Have you actually seen your last few comments??? Why would you say something like that knowing that you are being abusive to others... Why?

Buddy

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2012, 04:26:PM »
Hi Buddy just logged in but I can confirm myself and egap1 decided The Jam was a good name infact I wanted Jammy Dodgie but egap took charge and hartley became the jam (think I liked harters the best) but as they say what is in a name and who cares who is who ;) ;) ;) Don,t know who starryian is and quite frankly don't give a damn :)
Hi Sue, I may be going through a thick moment [senior moment] but failed to understand your post. It was probably me, but can you explain please.

Buddy

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2012, 04:31:PM »
I am sorry but you are labouring under the misapprehension that I am from the other forum. You are quite wrong. I only belong to this one. I have no problem with anyone and do not cause disruption anywhere. Have you actually seen your last few comments??? Why would you say something like that knowing that you are being abusive to others... Why?
I am sorry if you think I am abusive, as I try not to be, I am however fiercly defensive here. I do not think I am abusive, but if the mods think I am I will appolgise. Sorry mods, roped you in again.

Offline susan

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 04:37:PM »
Hi Buddy  I don't understand my post either so put it down to me being without electricity all day and no internet or coffee.  When I logged on I saw The Jam saying I choose his name from the newchilled hartley  and it was egap and myself who suggested jam from hartley's jam so he changed it to Mr. Jam. I did notice another hartley posting who did not have the intelligence of The Jam.  Hope I am making sense if not just get me banned as a complete idiot :)  Hope you are keeping well Buddy and your doggie is good :)

Offline susan

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2012, 04:44:PM »
Hi Buddy  just been reading posts and now I am confused is what you are saying The Jam is not hartley or The Jam is starryian.  Please put me out of my misery and forgive me for the mix up.  I have never found you abusive Buddy passionate yes but never abusive :)

Offline susan

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2012, 05:38:PM »
Hi Moe  sorry I don't know Pipkins perhaps I'm too young still confused over hartley jam starryian :)

Buddy

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2012, 05:38:PM »
Hi Buddy  just been reading posts and now I am confused is what you are saying The Jam is not hartley or The Jam is starryian.  Please put me out of my misery and forgive me for the mix up.  I have never found you abusive Buddy passionate yes but never abusive :)
Hi sue, thanks for that. I never abuse posters as I believe that they are entitled to thereviews.
Haryley is Hartley and only posts under his true name. Jam is not Hartley, but a pretender

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2012, 05:40:PM »
Funny I always thought he got his name from the hare character in 'Pipkins'............Hartley the hare. Does anyone remember this?
I guess I am showing my age.  :(

Moe, I concur re your Pipkins theory.  For a long time I held the image of Hartley Hare in my mind. 

I cant work out whether you are Shona or John. 

Anyway, re harvey aka 'hartley' but not the real one, I can confirm I pm'd them when they first posted (re the name they had taken) but never received a response and they never posted again, until this thread.

Buddy I can confirm that Jam is the real hartley.

Offline susan

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2012, 05:54:PM »
Hi Buddy one thing I really like about you Buddy whatever forum you are posting on you always use the name Buddy you do not hide behind other silly names.  Well done :)

-Harters-

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2012, 06:14:PM »
Moe, I concur re your Pipkins theory.  For a long time I held the image of Hartley Hare in my mind. 

I cant work out whether you are Shona or John. 

Anyway, re harvey aka 'hartley' but not the real one, I can confirm I pm'd them when they first posted (re the name they had taken) but never received a response and they never posted again, until this thread.

Buddy I can confirm that Jam is the real hartley.

It was actually after a little village in Kent where I played cricket once, Jam works just fine and Hartley was better than Tiptree.

Offline susan

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2012, 06:22:PM »
Mr. Jam  or indeed Tesco's Finest ;)

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2012, 07:41:PM »
That is my point April. Starryian's points seem to be backed up by evidence. It would be utter folly to be dismissive of them. I have it on good authority that he may have been a psychologist? I am undecided about Bamber's guilt this is why I have debated with him and I am telling you he is one tough cookie. In all the time I debated with him he never once said anything bad about any of the usual posters here and in fact defended Mike on several occasions. However, he does seem to have a problem with Mike's theories.
This Harley Mark II seems to think he can use the names of others (I wonder why he has done that?)and flippantly dismiss the views of others. I smell a rat here!
Moe, unless starryian has met Jeremy, tested him and come to educated conclusions he can have no more idea than anyone else what Jeremy's mental situation is.  We do know that he has b een tested many times by highly qualified psychologists/psychiatrists.