Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32196 times)

Buddy

Re: starryian
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 02:51:PM »
Please change your username to avoid confusion.
I agree NBG, Although Harters and I have had a falling out, he is an intellegent poster.  but I knew that this was not the real Hartley.
These posters have come in different guises. I suppose the the real Hartley is flattered by this.
Starryian is the same as the dim infection on the other side, neither are equiped with a brain. They all come up with the same chestnut[ Julie was brave, bah].

-Harters-

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2012, 03:03:PM »
I agree NBG, Although Harters and I have had a falling out, he is an intellegent poster.  but I knew that this was not the real Hartley.
These posters have come in different guises. I suppose the the real Hartley is flattered by this.
Starryian is the same as the dim infection on the other side, neither are equiped with a brain. They all come up with the same chestnut[ Julie was brave, bah].

I'm mildly amused, rather than flattered I guess, it's just a bit odd, unless it's an attempt to try and irritate me, then I'm afraid I don't understand the purpose of doing this.

Perhaps I should welcome extra Hartleys, I'm usually outnumbered.  :-\

Buddy

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2012, 03:23:PM »
I'm mildly amused, rather than flattered I guess, it's just a bit odd, unless it's an attempt to try and irritate me, then I'm afraid I don't understand the purpose of doing this.

Perhaps I should welcome extra Hartleys, I'm usually outnumbered.  :-\
I don't know what you are on about! I clearly responded to a post about Hartley and not you.
Why would I try and irritate you, unless of course you are posting as Hartley. If not then it it has nothing to do with you, so butt out.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2012, 03:29:PM »
The person from the other side doesn't need to be an expert in psychopathy. Most would be psychologists can find a wealth of info on line which is certain to apply to someone!!!
That is my point April. Starryian's points seem to be backed up by evidence. It would be utter folly to be dismissive of them. I have it on good authority that he may have been a psychologist? I am undecided about Bamber's guilt this is why I have debated with him and I am telling you he is one tough cookie. In all the time I debated with him he never once said anything bad about any of the usual posters here and in fact defended Mike on several occasions. However, he does seem to have a problem with Mike's theories.
This Harley Mark II seems to think he can use the names of others (I wonder why he has done that?)and flippantly dismiss the views of others. I smell a rat here!

-Harters-

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2012, 03:29:PM »
I don't know what you are on about! I clearly responded to a post about Hartley and not you.
Why would I try and irritate you, unless of course you are posting as Hartley. If not then it it has nothing to do with you, so butt out.

Lol.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 03:32:PM »
Lol.
Seems Buddy has lost the plot too and there he is casting aspersions about the intelligence others...........unbelievable. ::)

Anger management leaflet anyone? ;)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:34:PM by Moe Cassani »

Buddy

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2012, 03:35:PM »
Seems Buddy has lost the plot too and there he is casting aspersions about the intelligence others...........unbelievable. ::)

Get knotted, I know more about this case than you infants.

-Harters-

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 03:38:PM »
Get knotted, I know more about this case than you infants.

Buddy, I am Hartley, Susan chose my name for me on the forum (a twist on Hartleys Jam), it was better than some which could have been suggested.

I'm sorry if you are offended or have been misled in any way.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 03:39:PM by -The Jam- »

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 03:39:PM »

Please do not goad forum members.

Buddy

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 03:42:PM »
Buddy, I am Hartley, Susan chose my name for me on the forum (a twist on Hartleys Jam), it was better than some which could have been suggested.

I'm sorry if you are offended or have been misled in any way.
The real Hartley would not have even responded to my post, so you are a fraud. I have seen you come and go for ages. Hartley is a factual poster, and would never become involved in this. FACT.

Buddy

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 03:44:PM »
Please do not goad forum members.
I can handle him Neil, but thanks.

-Harters-

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 03:46:PM »
The real Hartley would not have even responded to my post, so you are a fraud. I have seen you come and go for ages. Hartley is a factual poster, and would never become involved in this. FACT.

Well I'm not sure what else I can say whilst standing on these eggshells, so I'll say nothing for a change and leave it at that.

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 03:53:PM »
Well I'm not sure what else I can say whilst standing on these eggshells, so I'll say nothing for a change and leave it at that.
I concur :)

Buddy

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 03:53:PM »
hartley would not have let me get away with that, so I suggest you give up this pretence.

Offline Harvey

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 04:02:PM »
That is my point April. Starryian's points seem to be backed up by evidence. It would be utter folly to be dismissive of them. I have it on good authority that he may have been a psychologist? I am undecided about Bamber's guilt this is why I have debated with him and I am telling you he is one tough cookie. In all the time I debated with him he never once said anything bad about any of the usual posters here and in fact defended Mike on several occasions. However, he does seem to have a problem with Mike's theories.
This Harley Mark II seems to think he can use the names of others (I wonder why he has done that?)and flippantly dismiss the views of others. I smell a rat here!
Dont be so ridiculous - this starryian character can't even spell psychologist!
I have no problem with his views or opinions,but he is stating it as a FACT that Jeremy Bamber is a psychopath and a proper EXPERT has concluded that he is NOT.That is the only point that I was trying to make.