Author Topic: starryian  (Read 32187 times)

Offline Harvey

starryian
« on: August 01, 2012, 09:55:AM »
I have been reading posts from someone called starryian on the lamberton forum.Who is this twerp?
He is a jumped-up lecturing know-it-all that clearly knows - well nothing.
He regards himself as such an expert on psychopaths that Im starting to wonder if he is actually one himself,for if he were an expert,he would not keep stating as fact that Jeremy Bamber is one.
Bamber has undergone numerous tests that have determined that he is NOT a psychopath.You can bet your bottom dollar that if the tests had proved otherwise,it would have somehow been leaked to the media.Starryian needs to realise that not every murderer,innocent or guilty,is a psychopath.Who can forget Ian Huntley when he denied the murders of poor Holly and Jessica.He tried to fool the authorities that he was insane,but after assessment at Rampton,he was found to be faking it?These experts are competent at their jobs and they have concluded that Jeremy Bamber is NOT a psychopath.But starryian - well this amateur twerp knows best  ::)

-Harters-

Re: starryian
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 10:42:AM »
Ooohh somebody else trying to impersonate me, I'm almost flattered.  ::)

Offline Moe Cassani

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 10:46:AM »
I have been reading posts from someone called starryian on the lamberton forum.Who is this twerp?
He is a jumped-up lecturing know-it-all that clearly knows - well nothing.
He regards himself as such an expert on psychopaths that Im starting to wonder if he is actually one himself,for if he were an expert,he would not keep stating as fact that Jeremy Bamber is one.
Bamber has undergone numerous tests that have determined that he is NOT a psychopath.You can bet your bottom dollar that if the tests had proved otherwise,it would have somehow been leaked to the media.Starryian needs to realise that not every murderer,innocent or guilty,is a psychopath.Who can forget Ian Huntley when he denied the murders of poor Holly and Jessica.He tried to fool the authorities that he was insane,but after assessment at Rampton,he was found to be faking it?These experts are competent at their jobs and they have concluded that Jeremy Bamber is NOT a psychopath.But starryian - well this amateur twerp knows best  ::)
I have just read a few of starryian's posts. I cannot find anywhere where he states that he is some kind of expert on psychopaths. Where did you get this? I may not agree with his opinion but I would call him a 'twerp' either. There are some good posters on that site that have valid opinions - just as valid as yours Hartley, just as there are on here. I really dislike people who denigrate the opinions of others. I think they must have low self-esteem themselves.
Oh, and before you accuse me of being starryian.........I can assure you that I am not.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 11:22:AM »
I have just read a few of starryian's posts. I cannot find anywhere where he states that he is some kind of expert on psychopaths. Where did you get this? I may not agree with his opinion but I would call him a 'twerp' either. There are some good posters on that site that have valid opinions - just as valid as yours Hartley, just as there are on here. I really dislike people who denigrate the opinions of others. I think they must have low self-esteem themselves.
Oh, and before you accuse me of being starryian.........I can assure you that I am not.

He certainly portrays him self as an expert on psychopaths.  His posts on that forum are sermonising in style.  If he wants to genuinely debate on this forum under another user-name then that's fair enough but he should be aware that running back to the other forum scoffing at everything on here is a bit too obvious.

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 11:54:AM »
Moe, I think Hartley was saying that starryian is not an expert, I totally agree with Hartley although we are from different sides of the argument. Jeremy Bamber has been found on 27 occasions to show no sign of psychopathy or any associated personality dissorder or mental illness, it's so arrogant of people to assume that they know better and that he is a psychopath etc..  This is just people trying to manipulate to prove some sort of point.

-Harters-

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 12:00:PM »
Moe, I think Hartley was saying that starryian is not an expert, I totally agree with Hartley although we are from different sides of the argument. Jeremy Bamber has been found on 27 occasions to show no sign of psychopathy or any associated personality dissorder or mental illness, it's so arrogant of people to assume that they know better and that he is a psychopath etc..  This is just people trying to manipulate to prove some sort of point.

Can I just point out that the Hartley in this thread is not me.

Just in case anybody thought it was.  :-\

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 12:05:PM »
Can I just point out that the Hartley in this thread is not me.

Just in case anybody thought it was.  :-\
Now I'm confused ???

-Harters-

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 12:07:PM »
Now I'm confused ???

It's just somebody who has signed up with that name, I can't quite work out why a moderator hasn't removed him, yet Rochy has actually commented on the thread.

Weird, but hey ho.  :P
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:07:PM by -The Jam- »

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 12:09:PM »
It's just somebody who has signed up with that name, I can't quite work out why a moderator hasn't removed him, yet Rochy has actually commented on the thread.

Oh, okay, there was I thinking I was agreeing with you!!  :o

-Harters-

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 12:15:PM »
Oh, okay, there was I thinking I was agreeing with you!!  :o

I know, I was shocked too.  ;D

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 12:15:PM »
I know, I was shocked too.  ;D
Just shows what a reasonable person I am Hartley :D

-Harters-

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2012, 12:24:PM »
Just shows what a reasonable person I am Hartley :D

It does indeed.  :)

Offline Harvey

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2012, 01:52:PM »

As I have explained before,when I signed up the name was available.I am not trying to impersonate anybody and I was free to choose any username that was available.
Why should I be removed? I haven't broken any of the forum rules and my opinion is as valid as yours or anybody elses.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 01:54:PM »
As I have explained before,when I signed up the name was available.I am not trying to impersonate anybody and I was free to choose any username that was available.
Why should I be removed? I haven't broken any of the forum rules and my opinion is as valid as yours or anybody elses.

Please change your username to avoid confusion.

Offline Jane

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 02:35:PM »
The person from the other side doesn't need to be an expert in psychopathy. Most would be psychologists can find a wealth of info on line which is certain to apply to someone!!!