Author Topic: Easter Monday - Snow!  (Read 1921 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Easter Monday - Snow!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2018, 06:27:PM »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2018, 06:28:PM »
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 06:46:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2018, 06:47:PM »
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 06:48:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2018, 07:01:PM »
When I look at all these images, either individually or collectively, I am reminded how convoluted the truth in any situation can sometimes be! Everything, stems from the the root, intermingled, entwined, superimposed, layered, thought provoking, there are times I daren't even try to leave the house, not only through fear of being attacked or abused, but also because I see things in the environment around me, which often scare me!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2018, 07:09:PM »
When I look at all these images, either individually or collectively, I am reminded how convoluted the truth in any situation can sometimes be! Everything, stems from the the root, intermingled, entwined, superimposed, layered, thought provoking, there are times I daren't even try to leave the house, not only through fear of being attacked or abused, but also because I see things in the environment around me, which often scare me!

I am pleased to report that my dosage of tamazapine has been increased to 45 ml nightly, due to increased psychological tension and hallucinations! I am somewhat paranoid about everyone and everything! I keep thinking that the police are going to come to my home any minute and taser me, and kill me, or take me away and lock me up in the nut house and throw away the key! Most nights I sit alone with my dog in the darkness of a room in my home listening to the traffic driving by on the nearby dual carriageway! I keep losing track of time, and..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2018, 07:16:PM »
I am pleased to report that my dosage of tamazapine has been increased to 45 ml nightly, due to increased psychological tension and hallucinations! I am somewhat paranoid about everyone and everything! I keep thinking that the police are going to come to my home any minute and taser me, and kill me, or take me away and lock me up in the nut house and throw away the key! Most nights I sit alone with my dog in the darkness of a room in my home listening to the traffic driving by on the nearby dual carriageway! I keep losing track of time, and..

The trauma of everything that has happened to me at the hands of the Regional Crime Squad and South Yorkshire CID, is re-lived, over and over in a somewhat neverending loop of activity!

Offline maggie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2018, 07:23:PM »
The trauma of everything that has happened to me at the hands of the Regional Crime Squad and South Yorkshire CID, is re-lived, over and over in a somewhat neverending loop of activity!
Complex PTSD is a dreadful condition to have to live with and you have my sympathy, Mike.  I do hope the symptoms diminish before too long.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2018, 07:32:PM »
Quite often we need to get back to the simple things of life, and sitting in a dark room listening out for sounds is quite normal, trust me. I'm sure it goes back thousands of years in our DNA from when we were cavemen and had the survival instinct before the advent of all the appurtenances to which we have become accustomed today.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 07:33:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2018, 11:14:PM »
My sister and brother in law, have persuaded me to purchase an up to date security system involving four cameras, so that every time I leave my home, or any time that anyone approaches my home via any one of the three sides of the premises where I am living, will be captured on CCTV footage!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2018, 11:17:PM »
I have been told by several practising psychics that I also have psychic abilities...

That...

Phenomena is attracted to my mindset...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2018, 11:22:PM »
I have been told by several practising psychics that I also have psychic abilities...

That...

Phenomena is attracted to my mindset...
Well if you do get through to Sheila Caffell will you let me know..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 11:43:PM by Steve_uk »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 11:11:AM »
Well if you do get through to Sheila Caffell will you let me know..

I do not communicate with the deceased, I am just extremely sensitive to atmospheres and people...