Author Topic: Hide & Seek Anyone?  (Read 7527 times)

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
Re: Hide & Seek Anyone?
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2012, 11:17:PM »
Hi Chochok Eira

Well who knows what goes on behind closed doors?  I guess if it was one indiscretion?  I think Coleen normally keeps him on the straight and narrow.  She's very bright and got offered a place at Liverpool uni to study performing arts.

I like Coleen, she's lovely. Good to see you back, egap, we've missed you.

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2012, 11:20:PM »
I love Colleen Rooney she Is amazing with her disabled sister
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

egap1

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2012, 11:20:PM »
I hope Croatia beat Spain tonight.  I hate Spain.  For the best team in the world they are boring to watch.  Too much passing.

Hi Rochford  (You will always be Rochford to me and you know why)

You hate Spain?  It's like ballet.  Truly beautiful football.  I wld like to go to Nou Camp to see Barca play in La Liga.  Hope to get there next season.  I understand it's fairly easy to get tickets?

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2012, 11:22:PM »
Hi Rochford  (You will always be Rochford to me and you know why)

You hate Spain?  It's like ballet.  Truly beautiful football.  I wld like to go to Nou Camp to see Barca play in La Liga.  Hope to get there next season.  I understand it's fairly easy to get tickets?

What a wonderful way to describe football. Nice one, egap!

egap1

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2012, 11:23:PM »

I like Coleen, she's lovely. Good to see you back, egap, we've missed you.

Thank you Chochok Eira.  I've missed the forum too. 

egap1

« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2012, 11:27:PM »
I love Colleen Rooney she Is amazing with her disabled sister

Hi Jackie

Yes I agree she seems a really nice person and as you said she's great with her disabled sister.  I think her and Wayne do a fair bit of charity work for Alder Hey.

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2012, 11:27:PM »
Thank you Chochok Eira.  I've missed the forum too.

What did you do on your hols, egap, anything exciting or interesting? Or did you just need to flop? Please excuse my nosiness, I'm having to have vicarious hols -  no holidays away - this year as my cat is ill and I daren't leave him.

egap1

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2012, 04:13:PM »

What did you do on your hols, egap, anything exciting or interesting? Or did you just need to flop? Please excuse my nosiness, I'm having to have vicarious hols -  no holidays away - this year as my cat is ill and I daren't leave him.

Hi Keira

I wld imagine your ideal hol to be exploring archaeological/cultural sites?  You remind me of my best friend and she loves all that.  I enjoy these things in small doses.

My partner and children had kitesurfing lessons and I stuck to windsurfing.  I don't fancy kitesurfing as a lot of it is about jumps etc.  I just love the speed which I can get windsurfing and I like to spend time improving my technique.  I enjoy activity holidays which also keep everyone amused.  I like to arrive home physically exhausted and then I know I've had a good time!

Am I right about your sort of hol? 

Offline susan

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2012, 04:16:PM »
Hi chochok Eira  is your poor cat not getting any better :(

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2012, 10:16:PM »
Hi Keira

I wld imagine your ideal hol to be exploring archaeological/cultural sites?  You remind me of my best friend and she loves all that.  I enjoy these things in small doses.

My partner and children had kitesurfing lessons and I stuck to windsurfing.  I don't fancy kitesurfing as a lot of it is about jumps etc.  I just love the speed which I can get windsurfing and I like to spend time improving my technique.  I enjoy activity holidays which also keep everyone amused.  I like to arrive home physically exhausted and then I know I've had a good time!

Am I right about your sort of hol?

I went to America with my daughter and friends and we toured around and visited the tourist sites, we've been to Disneyland and love sun bathing and just flopping sometimes. But you're right, I love archaeological sites, museums and old churches.