Author Topic: hello all subjects  (Read 5761 times)

bloggs and son

hello all subjects
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:20:AM »
I am bloggs and son an' I'm a billda. I am also a radical and an anarchist wot hates authority. I think the entire government should retire cos they're useless and spent all out hard earned cash on weapons of war instead of the NHS. I think the whole police force should resign as they're grumblin' about how poor they are "again" and should be replaced by vigilantes with water pistols.

I should be proclaimed king so her Majesty could have a rest in a Chelsea rest home. As sole leader of the country I would empty the MI6 building on the Thames and fill it with vagrants. They won't need a rubbish collection, because hey they have the river just outside, where it will eventually be carried out to sea, where they dump it all anyway. So it is a great saving of man power. We will seize the Common Market and open it on Sundays, Just to piss off nominal  Christians. We will sell the Bible to the Muslims as they seem to know more about it that Christians themselves do.

So what are my views on Bamber? I think he is 99.99% innocent and that the two jurors who voted that way were the only ones who were awake that day. They should disband the CCRC the (Clinically Certified Retirement Committee) and should replace it with people with all their faculties. He must get his appeal, once they sack all the appeal judges and appoint me in their place. Then I will weigh up all the evidence carefully. And then release him.....erm....that is when I have carefully....weighed.....up...all..the....erm..evidence. ::)

I think that's all you need to know about me....Except that I dine at the Savoy every day......You'll never believe the stuff that comes down the garbage chute. :) I don't recommend the caviar canapes though....they were a bit off yesterday.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:23:AM by bloggs and son »

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: hello all subjects
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:23:AM »

Welcome to the forum bloggs and son.  We look forward to hearing more of your views. ::)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 10:13:AM »
Welcome bloggs and son..:)

bloggs and son

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:26:AM »
Hello subjects Patti and ngb 1066. Thank you for your kind welcome. I think you will be interested in what I have to say about this case because I know everything there is to know up to 99.99%. ;)

Offline Patti

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 10:28:AM »
Hello subjects Patti and ngb 1066. Thank you for your kind welcome. I think you will be interested in what I have to say about this case because I know everything there is to know up to 99.99%. ;)

Ha! That's what I thought....I surprised myself for I know very little about the case....Good Luck! :)

bloggs and son

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 10:33:AM »
Ha! That's what I thought....I surprised myself for I know very little about the case....Good Luck! :)
I mean everything in the world there is to know. I've studied this case since the very beginning and and 99.99% sure he was stitched up good an' proper by bad bad people.

Offline susan

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 11:02:AM »
bloggs and son  warm welcome to the forum

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 11:22:AM »

I am very impressed bloggs and son. 8)

bloggs and son

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 11:22:AM »
bloggs and son  warm welcome to the forum
Thank you subject Susan. When I rule this country I will make you head of state and laden you with loads of gold medals and a peeked cap to indicate that you are a war hero when you go along the streets standing in your open limo saluting to everyone. Got it from Gadaffi.

bloggs and son

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 11:25:AM »
I am very impressed bloggs and son. 8)
Thank you ngb1066. You seem like a peasant pleasant chap. You shall be Prime Minister. ;D 8)

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 11:26:AM »
I am bloggs and son an' I'm a billda. I am also a radical and an anarchist wot hates authority. I think the entire government should retire cos they're useless and spent all out hard earned cash on weapons of war instead of the NHS. I think the whole police force should resign as they're grumblin' about how poor they are "again" and should be replaced by vigilantes with water pistols.

I should be proclaimed king so her Majesty could have a rest in a Chelsea rest home. As sole leader of the country I would empty the MI6 building on the Thames and fill it with vagrants. They won't need a rubbish collection, because hey they have the river just outside, where it will eventually be carried out to sea, where they dump it all anyway. So it is a great saving of man power. We will seize the Common Market and open it on Sundays, Just to piss off nominal  Christians. We will sell the Bible to the Muslims as they seem to know more about it that Christians themselves do.

So what are my views on Bamber? I think he is 99.99% innocent and that the two jurors who voted that way were the only ones who were awake that day. They should disband the CCRC the (Clinically Certified Retirement Committee) and should replace it with people with all their faculties. He must get his appeal, once they sack all the appeal judges and appoint me in their place. Then I will weigh up all the evidence carefully. And then release him.....erm....that is when I have carefully....weighed.....up...all..the....erm..evidence. ::)

I think that's all you need to know about me....Except that I dine at the Savoy every day......You'll never believe the stuff that comes down the garbage chute. :) I don't recommend the caviar canapes though....they were a bit off yesterday.

Welcome to the forum and for your interesting introduction, Bloggs and son.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 11:27:AM »
Thank you ngb1066. You seem like a peasant pleasant chap. You shall be Prime Minister. ;D 8)

Thanks bloggs and son, you have made my day! ;D

Offline susan

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 11:27:AM »
bloggs and son It sounds like you are a nutter you should fit in very nicely here. When I am Head of State half the population will be locked in the tower.

bloggs and son

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 11:30:AM »

Welcome to the forum and for your interesting introduction, Bloggs and son.
That you first minister Chochok Eire. When I am in power you will take the mace from the House of Commons. Melt it down into ingots and give them to poor people in Greece.

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 11:33:AM »
Bloggs and Sons welcome to our truth seeking forum, I am always in trouble but is there any place in your cabinet for me, I keep trying to turn over a new leaf
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill