Author Topic: Who Induced Julie  (Read 2777 times)

Offline campion

Who Induced Julie
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:50:AM »
    If the latest revelations have any merit regarding Fraud, Drugs and Burglary charges being dropped against Julie Mugford to buy her as a Star Prosecution Witness, also known as a Supergrass, the Chief Constable Robert Bunyard must have given this his personal seal of approval.   

Offline campion

Re: Who Induced Julie
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 11:31:AM »
   More to the point, how much did it cost to buy Julie Mugfords testimony, she was groomed by Stan Jones on thirty occasions regarding statements, her fiend Susan Battersby was threatened by Jones and Bernard shortly before the trial. How much Essex Police time and money was directed towards her cooperation with the Prosecution. Without her lies there was no case. What threats did she receive if she thought of pulling out.   

Offline grahameb

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:18:PM »
   More to the point, how much did it cost to buy Julie Mugfords testimony, she was groomed by Stan Jones on thirty occasions regarding statements, her fiend Susan Battersby was threatened by Jones and Bernard shortly before the trial. How much Essex Police time and money was directed towards her cooperation with the Prosecution. Without her lies there was no case. What threats did she receive if she thought of pulling out.
All I know is (and this is a fact because all coppers think alike) that once the police get a bee in their bonnet about someone they will do almost anything to get that person to court and convicted. Why? Because it looks good for their records.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 12:26:PM »
well charges like that are not dropped for no reason they may be droped through lake of evidence but they had her banged to rights for the burglary.

Offline lonny

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 01:08:PM »
    If the latest revelations have any merit regarding Fraud, Drugs and Burglary charges being dropped against Julie Mugford to buy her as a Star Prosecution Witness, also known as a Supergrass, the Chief Constable Robert Bunyard must have given this his personal seal of approval.

Check out the Rettenden two case, same sort of deals made and the grass in that case also had a newspaper deal in place. Take away his evidence and there is nothing left to convict the two men involved....a bit like this one.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:08:PM by lonny »

Offline campion

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 04:07:PM »
  Were the family able to influence Julie. Were the provisions financial. What leg ups were offered in the way of Networking. Was all this only on securing Life Imprisonment of Jeremy. Who's strings was RWB pulling. Lets face facts here the Relatives had more of a motive than Jeremy, he was already the son of a wealthy farmer. 

Offline campion

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 07:18:PM »
     I have this vision of Ann Eaton doing the Haka in front of the tv in about twenty minutes time !!!

Offline campion

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 08:03:PM »
   The clip of Julie Mugfords interview, when she claimed Bamber confessed to her he carried out the murders, her pupils were extremely small considering she was interviewed indoors, was she masking a Lie ?   

Offline campion

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 08:05:PM »
   Who negotiated the News of the World deal ? 

Offline HMEssex

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 08:10:PM »
   The clip of Julie Mugfords interview, when she claimed Bamber confessed to her he carried out the murders, her pupils were extremely small considering she was interviewed indoors, was she masking a Lie ?   

Where did they get the NOW pics of JM from?  We've been looking for months and could not find them.  She looked awful.  A heavily made-up/scantily clad 'victim'?  I think not!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 09:20:PM by HMEssex »

Offline campion

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 08:17:PM »
  It was hardly the twin set and pearls County Look, more like a bed hopping scrubber. 

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 08:19:PM »

I need to look at the whole film as I saw only snatches, however, my initial response to what I saw of JM's interview - and I could not hear any of this - is that her eyes made me recall something I've read about the body language of the eyes:

"The eyes are often called, with some justification, 'the windows of the soul' as they can send many different non-verbal signals...

Looking up

When a person looks upwards they are often thinking. In particular they are probably making pictures in their head and this may well be an indicator of a visual thinker.

When they are delivering a speech or presentation, looking up may be their recalling their prepared words.

Looking upwards and to the left can indicate recalling a memory. Looking upwards and the right can indicate imaginative construction of a picture (which can hence betray a liar). Be careful with this: sometimes the directions are reversed -- if in doubt, test the person by asking them to recall known facts or imagine something.

Looking up may also be a signal of boredom as the person examines the surroundings in search of something more interesting...

Looking sideways

Much of our field of vision is in the horizontal plane, so when a person looks sideways, they are either looking away from what is in front of them or looking towards something that has taken their interest.

A quick glance sideways can just be checking the source of a distraction to assess for threat or interest. It can also be done to show irritation ('I didn't appreciate that comment!').

Looking to the left can indicate a person recalling a sound. Looking to the right can indicate that they are imagining the sound. As with visual and other movements, this can be reversed and may need checking against known truth and fabrication....

Lateral movement

Eyes moving from side-to-side can indicate shiftiness and lying, as if the person is looking for an escape route in case they are found out.

Lateral movement can also happen when the person is being conspiratorial, as if they are checking that nobody else is listening...

Limited eye contact

When a person makes very little eye contact, they may be feeling insecure. They may also be lying and not want to be detected."

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 08:19:PM by Chochok Eira »

sika

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 08:20:PM »
'clutching at straws' springs to mind.

Offline campion

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 08:48:PM »
  Oh Sika please don't go !!!

Offline jon

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 08:55:PM »
   Who negotiated the News of the World deal ?
JM solicitor !!