Author Topic: The (Andrew Hunter) Book draft, that never got published from seven years ago...  (Read 43443 times)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
I don't want to drag you off topic on this important thread but unless I have picked things up incorrectly, your original introduction scenario for the informant was related to him having read this forum, yet now he goes back to 2008.  Like I say, I may have picked it up wrong?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I don't want to drag you off topic on this important thread but unless I have picked things up incorrectly, your original introduction scenario for the informant was related to him having read this forum, yet now he goes back to 2008.  Like I say, I may have picked it up wrong?

yes, a misunderstanding, since I was first contacted in 2008, but informant did not start opening up until he read material on the original "Jeremy Bamber.com, site (of which I indirectly had some input), and this forum...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:19:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
yes, a misunderstanding, since I was first contacted in 2008, but informant did not start opening up until he read material on the original "Jeremy Bamber.com, site (of which I indirectly had some input), and this forum...

I understand now.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
In Andrews manuscript he speaks of bullet cases and evidence relating to these being doctored and tampered with...

I am going to post two witness statements made in the name of DS Davidson (signed by him) which contained relevant information which was Tampered with as part of the cover up involving the wrong bullet cases being substituted with test fired Ely ones:-
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:26:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Here is the second witness statement:-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
All the exhibits appear to be out of sequence thereby casting a huge shadow of doubt over the integrity of such exhibits:-

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Ask yourselves why did police destroy the photograph which DS Jones took of the phone in the kitchen (SBJ/2)?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Ask yourselves why did police destroy the photograph which DS Jones took of the phone in the kitchen (SBJ/2)?

You need to get rid of any references to exhibits seized, found or taken, which bear any mention of exhibit references, SBJ/2, 3, and 4, otherwise, it becomes more difficult to brainwash everybody into believing or accepting that the silencer (SBJ/1) found by DS `Stan' Jones, was the silencer found by David Boutflour (DRB/1)? Take out the other SBJ references, and it becomes much easier to carry off the silencer conspiracy, where two different silencers became merged into one...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
You need to get rid of any references to exhibits seized, found or taken, which bear any mention of exhibit references, SBJ/2, 3, and 4, otherwise, it becomes more difficult to brainwash everybody into believing or accepting that the silencer (SBJ/1) found by DS `Stan' Jones, was the silencer found by David Boutflour (DRB/1)? Take out the other SBJ references, and it becomes much easier to carry off the silencer conspiracy, where two different silencers became merged into one...

Why don't we invite Miller to come on here?  He seems to be experienced at re-jigging exhibit references.  Maybe he has an opinion?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

If you are DS 'Stan' Jones, and you have been ordered to eradicate references to the silencer he took possession of, not only is it necessary to destroy the exhibits linked to it, but you might have to start tampering with your pocketbook entries...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:10:AM by mike tesko »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
If you are DS 'Stan' Jones, and you have been ordered to eradicate references to the silencer he took possession of, not only is it necessary to destroyed the exhibits linked to it, but you might have to start tampering with your pocketbook entries...

Ainsley is under instruction from Simpson, SB Jones is under instruction from Ainsley?  Is that how you see this as having played out?  Is Simpson really as 'passive' as Shaw has suggested?  He doesn't seem to be, if this is the set-up.

Offline jon

Does anyone know the height of the scratched mantle , and the height of the gun with silencer attached ?

Offline jon

Just finished reading this , a fascinating read  , MT do you know , why he became interested ? Jack , do you know whether he as been interviewed for documentary ? Being an MP , will no doubt draw people's attention !!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Just finished reading this , a fascinating read  , MT do you know , why he became interested ?

Yes, I believe that Jeremy wrote to him about his case...

Offline jon

Nick , have you read this , if so any comment's ?