Author Topic: The (Andrew Hunter) Book draft, that never got published from seven years ago...  (Read 43646 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Some of you who do not doubt that I have been and am in contact with an informant who was a member of the firearms team / unit on 7th August 1985, will have noted that he came on the scene once my contact with Andrew Hunter ended in 2004? You could all be forgiven for thinking or wondering if he contacted me once Andrew fell ill, and you might be wondering if he and Andrew know or knew each other?

The answer is an emphatic "No”...

On the other hand...

If Andrew had access to the original unedited reports / statements made by firearms officers who attended the scene in their various guises, he almost certainly would have read something bearing his name, so in this respect, Andrew might know of him...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
he came on the scene once my contact with Andrew Hunter ended in 2004?

Mike, since when have you linked this period so far back, with the entrance of your informant? Not to my knowledge.  The informant was said to have been active / a viewer of the forum for a number of months.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Mike, since when have you linked this period so far back, with the entrance of your informant? Not to my knowledge.  The informant was said to have been active / a viewer of the forum for a number of months.

To be specific, 2008 (about four years later)...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
To be specific, 2008 (about four years later)...

But Mike, why the delay, re bringing to you the copy of the alleged one shot photo? 

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Consider the contents of the following database (exhibits found, seized or taken by DS Davidson):-
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:31:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
But Mike, why the delay, re bringing to you the copy of the alleged one shot photo?

There was no delay, I saw the photograph of Sheila on the bed at Ewen Smiths office, at the beginning of 2004...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
THIS BLOCK OF EXHIBITS IS OUT OF SEQUENCE...

13 exhibits, no less:-
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:36:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
None of the above mentioned 13 exhibits could have had these exhibit references, by the time they fell to be allocated to them...

In addition...

The following fingerprint exhibit references are out of sequence?references
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:39:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
There was no delay, I saw the photograph of Sheila on the bed at Ewen Smiths office, at the beginning of 2004...

Not the alleged single shot photo. 

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Not the alleged single shot photo.

Last year...

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Last year...

My point exactly, why the delay?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
My point exactly, why the delay?

Out of my control, I can't make anyone tell me something that they know about or have evidence of, until they want to tell me about it, or show me something? This a common feature where informants have contacted me, they never tell me or say everything at the point of first contact, it takes time for some people to build up enough confidence in you before they start to reveal what they want to say or show you...

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What were the missing exhibits, omitted from the database?

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Out of my control, I can't make anyone tell me something that they know about or have evidence of, until they want to tell me about it, of show me something? This a common feature where informants have contacted me, they never tell me or say everything at the point of first contact, it takes time for some people to build up enough confidence in you before they start to reveal what they want to say or show you...

That's the answer I expected.  However three years is a long courtship Mike.  Three more years of prison for Jeremy Bamber.  And we still haven't got any closer to this alleged photo being exposed.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
That's the answer I expected.  However three years is a long courtship Mike.  Three more years of prison for Jeremy Bamber.  And we still haven't got any closer to this alleged photo being exposed.

Well, that is not my fault, in the same way it is not my fault that the two photographs taken by DS 'Stan' Jones at the scene on 7th August 1985, bearing the exhibit references of SBJ/2 and SBJ/3, were destroyed and form no part of either the unofficial photographic record, or the official one - Let me remind you what those photographs were taken of (1) the kitchen worktop and telephone, and (2) the downstairs toilet where Anthony Pargeter normally kept all his guns, ammunition and silencer...

These two crucial pictures have been destroyed and may never be produced, yet we know that they existed and we know that they were deliberately destroyed, as part of the cover up...

You, nor anybody else has to believe that a photograph which shows only one wound to Sheila's neck exists, and it will be difficult to prove to any of you doubters that such a photograph exists/existed? All I can tell you all, is that such a photograph exists, and i have seen it, and trust that you will accept what I am saying in the same way that I am saying and have been saying about the existence of Exhibits SBJ/2, SBJ/3 and SBJ/4 - just because police have destroyed these exhibits does not mean that they did not exist...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:05:PM by mike tesko »