Author Topic: The (Andrew Hunter) Book draft, that never got published from seven years ago...  (Read 43441 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
The (Andrew Hunter) Book draft, that never got published from (2004) seven years ago...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:13:AM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Book Continuation:-
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:19:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Continuation of Book manuscript:-

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:12:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Book manuscript has been fully uploaded...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
As extracts from the manuscript suggest, there appears to have been a monumental effort by Essex police to tamper and interfere with the batch of crime scene ammunition?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
As extracts from the manuscript suggest, there appears to have been a monumental effort by Essex police to tamper and interfere with the batch of crime scene ammunition?

This tampering and interference, involved the full co-operation of the two main exhibit officer at the scene, (1) DC Hammersley, and (2) DS Davidson - by reference to police documentation it can be proven that they interfered with ammunition cases found at the scene, which were later substituted with replacement Ely cartrige cases with a view of presenting it as a one gun crime...

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator

Mike - do you know why Andrew Hunter did not finish and publish the book?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator

Yes...

I used to be in regular contact with Andrew, phone calls and emails, and I was invited to his Oxfordshire home on several occasions, we shared information about the case, and I told Andrew he could use any material in my possession for his book - I also obtained information from him, including the blanked out photograph of Ralph's body in the kitchen. It goes without saying that Andrew was/is a very influential person and that he once held an important position in Government circles. He always treated me withe the greatest respect despite his background and mine being so very different. I know or should I say I strongly suspected that Andrew had access to people who had inside information about what took place at whf, and I think he was intrigued as to how I had stumbled upon what so many had strove to hide and cover up...

He is a really nice gentleman, I stopped visiting him because Jeremy told me that Andrew had had a stroke, and he could do without being mithered by the likes of me...

Hope this helps...

Offline Nuala

• I am not a number

I suspect that these may be notes of a work in progress, NGB, that Andrew Hunter has not had time to finish. I have many files of notes relating to two books that I am supposedly working on - in respect of research topics that I've been studying for some years. Whether I shall ever find the time to finish these books remains to be seen.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Yes...

I used to be in regular contact with Andrew, phone calls and emails, and I was invited to his Oxfordshire home on several occasions, we shared information about the case, and I told Andrew he could use any material in my possession for his book - I also obtained information from him, including the blanked out photograph of Ralph's body in the kitchen. It goes without saying that Andrew was/is a very influential person and that he once held an important position in Government circles. He always treated me withe the greatest respect despite his background and mine being so very different. I know or should I say I strongly suspected that Andrew had access to people who had inside information about what took place at whf, and I think he was intrigued as to how I had stumbled upon what so many had strove to hide and cover up...

He is a really nice gentleman, I stopped visiting him because Jeremy told me that Andrew had had a stroke, and he could do without being mithered by the likes of me...

Hope this helps...

Thanks Mike for this.  It is a pity Andrew did not manage to complete the book because he clearly has studied the evidence very carefully.  I know he remains very supportive of Jeremy.

Offline grahameb

I noticed that he speaks of two silencers? One found in the gun cupboard by the relatives and one found in a draw at WHF later?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:02:PM by Grahame »

tyler

This would have made for a brilliant book.I have learnt things from this that I never knew and Andrew has done a great job of writing in  a simplified manner making everything so easy to understand.
One thing that did intrigue me,is that Ralph was receiving strange phonecalls and had said to a business colleague who was present during one such phonecall that "he would have to keep an eye on those two" and that "they were trouble".RWB testified that Ralph was referring to Jeremy,when this so clearly was not the case at all.
Andrew also does a great job of unravelling the fabricated silencer evidence,and the culprits involved.Im so disgusted that these people have got away with it!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Thanks Mike for this.  It is a pity Andrew did not manage to complete the book because he clearly has studied the evidence very carefully.  I know he remains very supportive of Jeremy.

Andrew genuinely believed / believes  that jeremy did not / has not killed anyone...

We had some good debates on the occasions I used to pop in to see Andrew for a cup of tea and biscuits, he was very interested in all the theories and explanations I had, he simplified everything I spoke to him about, and I think this comes across in his manuscript. IF andrew had not fallen ill, I feel sure he would have got his book published, he appeared to know things that jeremy and me had'nt got a clue about, I think he must have seen some of the pii material although if he did he never spoke about openly, or to me.  I know Andrew had /has a series of crime scene images that I have not seen before, which left me thinking although he may have had access to these, he could not and did not refer or make mention to any of it...

Jeremy is lucky to have someone like Andrew supporting him...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
On one occasion whilst I was visiting Andrew at his country house in Oxfordshire, we were talking about the firearms operation at the farmhouse, and I got the impression from the tone of Andrews voice and with what he was saying that he was or had been in touch and on speaking terms with one or more firearms officers involved during the seige and forced entry at whf at the material time? Either that, or he had seen reports written up outlining what had taken place (un edited version)? Albeit, he never actually said so, you could tell he knew much more than he was prepared to let on -  at least that is the impression I was left with on the occasions I met up with him to talk over the case at his home...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Some of you who do not doubt that I have been and am in contact with an informant who was a member of the firearms team / unit on 7th August 1985, will have noted that he came on the scene once my contact with Andrew Hunter ended in 2004? You could all be forgiven for thinking or wondering if he contacted me once Andrew fell ill, and you might be wondering if he and Andrew know or knew each other?

The answer is an emphatic "No”...