DISCLAIMER AND FORUM RULES > Disclaimer and forum rules and guidelines

DISRUPTION OF THE FORUM

(1/4) > >>

mike tesko:
I Will instantly Ban anyone who comes to the forum intending to be disruptive, etc...

I welcome anyone who wants to express a point of view, and who is willing to debate the views and theories of others, no matter which side of the fence they sit on, but if it becomes apparent that someone is only out to disrupt the smooth running of the forum I will not hesitate to impose an instant ban. I also expect my Moderators to take similar action (when on duty) in my absence...

mike tesko:
As from this moment in time, I authorize my Moderators to remove any insulting comments made by myself in response to any posts from other members - I will leave it to their discretion, we should all proceed and have respect for one anothers point of view...

grahameb:

--- Quote from: mike tesko on March 11, 2012, 08:25:PM ---As from this moment in time, I authorize my Moderators to remove any insulting comments made by myself in response to any posts from other members - I will leave it to their discretion, we should all proceed and have respect for one anothers point of view...

--- End quote ---
Sorry Mike. I've been away today. It looks as if you've had trouble in my absence?

ngb1066:

--- Quote from: mike tesko on March 11, 2012, 08:21:PM ---I Will instantly Ban anyone who comes to the forum intending to be disruptive, etc...

I welcome anyone who wants to express a point of view, and who is willing to debate the views and theories of others, no matter which side of the fence they sit on, but if it becomes apparent that someone is only out to disrupt the smooth running of the forum I will not hesitate to impose an instant ban. I also expect my Moderators to take similar action (when on duty) in my absence...

--- End quote ---

Mike  - Unfortunately I was offline from 6.00 pm yesterday so was not available to deal with the problems yesterday evening.  I am sorry it was left to you to deal with the attack but I am pleased you did so effectively.  I will not hesitate to take action in line with the remit you have given us. 

ngb1066:

It is now possible to report a Personal Message to the moderators, in the same way as a post can be reported.  If any member receives an offensive or threatening PM, please report it using this facilty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version