Author Topic: Big mistake  (Read 38644 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Big mistake
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 06:02:PM »
It was the silencer evidence and the blood found inside it, and the testimony of prosecution experts who testified to the effect that this blood could only have got into the silencer by a process of a little known phenomena known as back-spatter, at the time Sheila died in the bedroom, yet because evidence is now available to show that a silencer was not fitted to the guns barrel at the time either of the two shots had been inflicted where does that leave the prosecutions case, since now that it can be shown by expert opinion that a silencer was not fitted to the gun, to be pondered is exactly how the blood which was supposedly unique and exclusive to Sheila managed to get into a silencer which was not used in the shootings?

Why did the relatives make such a meal about claiming they saw blood on the end of the silencer, and paint?
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline jf71

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 06:02:PM »
 ;D yeah yeah I know.... don't read the posts late at night..... ::)

tyler

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 06:07:PM »
It was the silencer evidence and the blood found inside it, and the testimony of prosecution experts who testified to the effect that this blood could only have got into the silencer by a process of a little known phenomena known as back-spatter, at the time Sheila died in the bedroom, yet because evidence is now available to show that a silencer was not fitted to the guns barrel at the time either of the two shots had been inflicted where does that leave the prosecutions case, since now that it can be shown by expert opinion that a silencer was not fitted to the gun, to be pondered is exactly how the blood which was supposedly unique and exclusive to Sheila managed to get into a silencer which was not used in the shootings?

Alot of experts do not even agree with the phenomena of "backspatter".
For that evidence to be plausable,I would have expected the twins and Ralphs blood to have been present too?

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 06:12:PM »
;D yeah yeah I know.... don't read the posts late at night..... ::)

Jf71 they give me nightmares too!!!
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 06:13:PM »
Alot of experts do not even agree with the phenomena of "backspatter".
For that evidence to be plausable,I would have expected the twins and Ralphs blood to have been present too?

My understanding was that at the time of the trial in October 1986, it wasn't so much of a case that experts from both camps disagreed about the possibility of backspatter having occurred to explain the presence of blood inside the silencer, in as much as who's blood it was?

The only difference of opinion the way I see it, was who's blood got into the silencer by that phenomena, not that the silencer could not have been used?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 06:15:PM »
Mike, wish you'd stop putting those pics of Sheila in to the threads - I often read the posts late at night so keep seeing Sheila's face when I go to sleep!!!!!  :'(

Well, sometimes it is necessary to post a picture to make a better point in a post...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 06:17:PM »
Now that tests have been carried out in Arizona and it has been established a silencer was not used when Sheila was shot, then of course the blood inside the silencer could not have been unique and exclusive to Sheila?

It had to be blood from one or other of the other four victims, which is precisely that which was argued by Jeremy's legal team at the time of the original trial?

tyler

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 06:20:PM »
Why did the relatives make such a meal about claiming they saw blood on the end of the silencer, and paint?
The relatives made alot of noise to the police regarding the silencer before it was "allegedly" found by DB.I guess this stemmed from the fact that AP remembered that the silencer was fitted to the rifle when he visited whf on the penultimate weekend of the murders?So,therefore assuming that it was still fitted to the rifle on the night of the murders?The introduction of the silencer was "just what the doctor ordered",when no other evidence could be found,by the relatives,to put JB in the frame.

tyler

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 06:28:PM »
I a little confused?
If the blood was not "planted" in the silencer,then are the defence saying that Sheila used the rifle with silencer attached,on her victims,and then removed it when she came to commit suicide.
But didnt the tests in Arizona show that the rifle,minus the silencer,were responsible for the burns on Ralphs back?

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 06:32:PM »
Now that tests have been carried out in Arizona and it has been established a silencer was not used when Sheila was shot, then of course the blood inside the silencer could not have been unique and exclusive to Sheila?

It had to be blood from one or other of the other four victims, which is precisely that which was argued by Jeremy's legal team at the time of the original trial?
Mike,it is surely more important the Arizona tests prove that the silencer was not fitted when RB was shot and beaten.therefore IMO there would of been no need for SC to remove and replace the silencer in the gun cupboard before taking her own life?
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline campion

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 06:38:PM »
  Is the suggestion that the burn marks were caused by a rifle with the end piece attached and the diameter is smaller than marks made by a moderator attachment ?   

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 06:41:PM »
  Is the suggestion that the burn marks were caused by a rifle with the end piece attached and the diameter is smaller than marks made by a moderator attachment ?
As I understand,no silencer,no end cap.
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline jf71

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 06:43:PM »
Is there any mention of the allen key (that was needed to remove the silencer) being found near any of the bodies?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 06:51:PM »
The relatives made alot of noise to the police regarding the silencer before it was "allegedly" found by DB.I guess this stemmed from the fact that AP remembered that the silencer was fitted to the rifle when he visited whf on the penultimate weekend of the murders?So,therefore assuming that it was still fitted to the rifle on the night of the murders?The introduction of the silencer was "just what the doctor ordered",when no other evidence could be found,by the relatives,to put JB in the frame.

I like this suggestion about why the relatives pinned all their hopes on the silencer being fitted to the guns barrel because of Anthony Pargeters sighting of the Bamber rifle, silencer, and telescopic site in the gun cupboard, on the penultimate week-end before the shootings. I can see that the relatives must have been talking amongst themselves as you can expect and it must have come out about the silencer being fitted to the guns barrel when last seen by Anthony Pargeter, as described?

Hence...

Once keys to whf were handed over to Ann Eaton on the evening of 9th August 1985, the relatives started to nosey around at the scene, and this resulted in the find of the Bamber silencer in the gun cupboard, which in turn caused Robert Boutflour to report it to the police on 12th August 1985, which caused DS 'Stan' Jones to say "What Silencer", since he was not aware that there were two silencers, kept at whf,  he only thought there was one silencer (the one he took possession of from the scene on 7th August 1985) and that the silencer he took possession of (SBJ/1) was the Bamber one, but it now turns out to be the Pargeter one?

The one found in the gun cupboard by the relatives on 10th August 1985, was actually the Bamber silencer (DRB/1)...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:54:PM by mike tesko »

tyler

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 06:56:PM »
Is there any mention of the allen key (that was needed to remove the silencer) being found near any of the bodies?
I think we have been told that the silencer was simply able to "unscrew" from the rifle?
However,I could be wrong?