Author Topic: I don´t like being lied to  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
I don´t like being lied to
« on: February 26, 2012, 04:30:AM »
I feel I am being lied to here very often.
I resent that.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: I don´t like being lied to
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 09:46:AM »
I feel I am being lied to here very often.
I resent that.

What in particular is bothering you Abs?

Newbury1

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 04:03:PM »
What in particular is bothering you Abs?

ngb - this may be a clue (but I'm not 100% sure it is abs style);

abs - Re: Making a documentary
« Reply #89 on: Yesterday at 03:43 AM »Quote "Gunga" "Z" and whatever makes me weary.
z just makes me not want to read here anymore. Mike is lying - seems like that. On the other hand, when I found out about Sheila´s medication (the effects of halving haloperidol), it makes sense. Mike had already found out about this - I got a lot of credit, but Mike already found out about this. MAYBE because it is the truth about what happened that night.
Mike, perhaps you are tired and have tried EVERYTHING and turn to lying?
Has a bad effect and destroys all your good work. My view.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:PM »
im skeptical about this stuff to but at the end of the day it is mikes forum.

at the end of the day there is no way of proving it ether way.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 09:39:PM »
You can all choose to believe whatever you want to, about the truth of the lies, or the lies of the truth - I don`t hear many complaining to vigorously about all the lies which the police, relatives, and other prosecution witnesses have told, and continue to tell for almost 27 years? Sometimes people don`t like being told the truth, they can`t cope with it, so they set about convincing themselves that it must all be a pack of lies, and that's the truth...

Thing is...

How does anyone know for sure who is telling the truth, or telling a lie?

It's difficult to prove either way, it all boils down to interpretation at the end of the day...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 09:49:PM »
i dident say you were lying mike i just said i was skeptical

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 09:56:PM »
i dident say you were lying mike i just said i was skeptical

Sometimes I am sceptical about things people tell me, or show me, so I know what you mean - I can choose to believe it, or not to believe it...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline grahameb

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:PM »
Sometimes I am sceptical about things people tell me, or show me, so I know what you mean - I can choose to believe it, or not to believe it...
I believe you Mike.

Newbury1

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 10:53:AM »
I believe you Mike.

Mmmm..... Well we're all entitled to our opinion.

I certainly don't believe everything.

I just challenge or ignore obvious fiction, and there has been quite a bit presented on this forum - even by me; but I make it quite clear my views, or version of events, are based on theory only!!

As soon as a post starts or has comments like "let's look at the facts", or something similar, that's a clear indicator to me that they are probably not facts........just another theory based on spin!

Offline grahameb

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 11:14:AM »
Mmmm..... Well we're all entitled to our opinion.

I certainly don't believe everything.

I just challenge or ignore obvious fiction, and there has been quite a bit presented on this forum - even by me; but I make it quite clear my views, or version of events, are based on theory only!!

As soon as a post starts or has comments like "let's look at the facts", or something similar, that's a clear indicator to me that they are probably not facts........just another theory based on spin!

Unfortunately this whole case was based on theory. Not one fact has been established beyond reasonable doubt.

Newbury1

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 11:30:AM »
Unfortunately this whole case was based on theory. Not one fact has been established beyond reasonable doubt.

I agree, but some of the theories are a bit far fetched, and although entertaining (to a degree) can undermine previous good work!

Offline grahameb

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 11:43:AM »
I agree, but some of the theories are a bit far fetched, and although entertaining (to a degree) can undermine previous good work!
Yes I do know what you mean.

mertol22

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:PM »
Perhaps Abs is like myself thinking a few pieces of the puzzle need finding so things all fit together but the way to find the missing pieces is proving a unclear one.

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 06:31:PM »
Mike has numerous people contact him like David Shaw and I keep an open mind on everything until I catch someone telling lies

I have had numerous lies told about me lately
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

Offline petey

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 06:34:PM »
Mike has numerous people contact him like David Shaw and I keep an open mind on everything until I catch someone telling lies

I have had numerous lies told about me lately

You have repeatedly challenged what I say as being lies, when I have 100% told the truth the whole time.