Author Topic: Crime scene video - taken as part of training exercise - bodies insitu...  (Read 9448 times)

Offline Gunga

• derkoi creative media
Holy Shit! That's all i can say for now.
Currently working on a Jeremy Bamber Documentary - www.whitehousefarmmurders.co.uk

Offline HMEssex

Holy Shit! That's all i can say for now.

Gunga, can you expand?!

Offline Gunga

• derkoi creative media

Gunga, can you expand?!

Yeah, I just think this is really huge evidence in all that I've view/read.

If this doesn't prove something isn't untoward, then i'm Elvis Prelsey!
Currently working on a Jeremy Bamber Documentary - www.whitehousefarmmurders.co.uk

mertol22

would just like to dispel any idea that any member or guest of the forum may have that this picture which shows the additional blood on Sheila's face and neck, was taken at the scene, rather than at the mortuary?

Please be reassured that this still image was taken whilst Sheila's body was in situ at the scene in the bedroom....
Mike if it helps keira asked me about this earlier this week, based on what i see i do not believe this image of Sheila was taken at i assume Chelmsford  mortuary, i think monkeytrafford thought it was, most deceased at a mortuary on arrival normally go onto a steel tray with a headblock, these days the deceaced are weighed 1st, the image needs to be confirmed, but i believe this is Sheila in the same room , and if it is how it can be explained the 2 pictures that may not be easy, i also believe other images like this may exist.

Offline JackiePreece

• Veteran Member
Poor Sheila
"No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle" Winston Churchill

mertol22

Poor Sheila
Keira i think said the same Jackie the picture is upsetting im no expert on these matters but her expression may contain part of a answer , this young lady may have been trying to respond to CPR.

Offline OnceSaid

Is there anything to suggest that a pulse was looked for on the wrist, neck and groin of SC?

Offline dsf

People here seem to be implying that the photo/still was taken in the main bedroom, while people at the rival site tend to say that it was taken in the mortuary.

First, I have a very strong feeling that it wasn't the mortuary. Why would a mortuary slab have a vertical piece sticking up right behind the top of the deceased's head like the headboard on a bed? Or, alternatively, why would you put a slab right up against a wall? This would block access to the top of the head, making that part of the body extremely difficult to examine. Surely you should be able to walk freely around the slab and examine the body from all angles without difficulty.

On the other hand, I don't understand why the surface on which Sheila is lying looks so dark. I suppose that it could have something to do with the poor quality of the image and the lighting, but the nightie hasn't come out dark.

And what's that white-looking thing ending in a straight line above Sheila's left shoulder? She seems to be lying on that as well, unless it's a beam of bright light. 

And where the hell is the bedside cabinet? It's nowhere in sight.

If it isn't the mortuary, and it isn't the bedroom, where could it be? Could it possibly be the place where the body was originally found when the police entered the building? I must admit, it's difficult to believe that the police would be stupid enough to place the body back there and record its position, but plenty of other things in this case don't make sense!

The dark surface doesn't seem to have a pattern on it, so it doesn't appear to be the kitchen carpet. The pantry floor had a dark surface, but that was tiled, and I can't see any sign of tile edges.

Does anybody who was familiar with the interior of the house as it was in 1985 have any ideas for an alternative location?

Yet another mystery.

Offline grahameb

People here seem to be implying that the photo/still was taken in the main bedroom, while people at the rival site tend to say that it was taken in the mortuary.

First, I have a very strong feeling that it wasn't the mortuary. Why would a mortuary slab have a vertical piece sticking up right behind the top of the deceased's head like the headboard on a bed? Or, alternatively, why would you put a slab right up against a wall? This would block access to the top of the head, making that part of the body extremely difficult to examine. Surely you should be able to walk freely around the slab and examine the body from all angles without difficulty.

On the other hand, I don't understand why the surface on which Sheila is lying looks so dark. I suppose that it could have something to do with the poor quality of the image and the lighting, but the nightie hasn't come out dark.

And what's that white-looking thing ending in a straight line above Sheila's left shoulder? She seems to be lying on that as well, unless it's a beam of bright light. 

And where the hell is the bedside cabinet? It's nowhere in sight.

If it isn't the mortuary, and it isn't the bedroom, where could it be? Could it possibly be the place where the body was originally found when the police entered the building? I must admit, it's difficult to believe that the police would be stupid enough to place the body back there and record its position, but plenty of other things in this case don't make sense!

The dark surface doesn't seem to have a pattern on it, so it doesn't appear to be the kitchen carpet. The pantry floor had a dark surface, but that was tiled, and I can't see any sign of tile edges.

Does anybody who was familiar with the interior of the house as it was in 1985 have any ideas for an alternative location?

Yet another mystery.
I certainly don't think it is the mortuary. It is far too dark a picture for that. And as mertol has said before, there is no head block. It may be the bedroom? Her haed seems to be in the same position as the other photo?

Offline dsf

It does look as though the head is tilted towards the right, although maybe not as much as in the more familiar photos. It's difficult to tell.

If it is the bedroom and Sheila is in the same place, then not only has the gun been removed, so has the bedside cabinet!

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
Another way of looking at this image which shows all this blood on Sheila's face and neck, is to consider the possibility that it was taken before the other pictures and that Sheila was cleaned up and then her body stage managed with the rifle in various positions on her body or against her neck?

Did police clean up Sheila's face and neck before some crime scene pictures were taken by PC Bird (SOC)?

That is too far fetched for me to believe. Besides, a forensic pathologist would have spotted that.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
It does look as though the head is tilted towards the right, although maybe not as much as in the more familiar photos. It's difficult to tell.

If it is the bedroom and Sheila is in the same place, then not only has the gun been removed, so has the bedside cabinet!

No...

its definitely in the bedroom...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Here is reference to video of crime scene that was taken:-

Offline tonyb

• Time to disembark the magical mystery tour...
Don't know if it's been brought up, but you would surely place body on floor and tilt head back to perform CPR.you would also have to "plug all the leaks in the neck" to efficently get air into the lungs. This would surely cause any blood trace on the neck area to show massive amounts of disturbance.... I'm not sure I see that in these photos.i think CPR should be discounted until someone sticks there hand up to doing it.
Don't enjoy the cold weather.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Video of scene recorded at entries, in MPR - 604, 605, 606 and 628...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:10:PM by mike tesko »