Author Topic: Crime scene video - taken as part of training exercise - bodies insitu...  (Read 9407 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Crime scene video - taken as part of training exercise - bodies insitu...

Here is a still photograph taken /or recreated later on,  by PC Bird from the crime scene video taken by (Headquarters SOCO) police ( at the crime scene during a one hour period between 9.00am - 10.00 am) as part of a training exercise they performed with the bodies of the victims still insitu /or much later at Chelmsford hospital mortuary, and created by PC Bird as part of the overall matter of cops covering the tracks by falsely claiming that Sheila's body had remained unmoved, untouched and left from 7. 30am, until 10.00am, before PC Bird had the first opportunity to ke any crime scene photographs by himself!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:54:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
You will recall, how I have previously drawn attention to the fact that during a police de-briefing held at Witham, on evening of 7th August 1985, involving senior police officers and members of the tactical firearms team, how PS 'Brian' Adams had complained about the position of Sheila's body being different in the video taken by PC Bird (SOC), as opposed to when he (Adams) had viewed the body insitu, at about 9am?

Well, this still photograph was taken from that video footage and highlights part of the issue which PS Adams raised with senior officers, at that de-briefing, and which 'HE' brought to the attention of COLP in his 1991 interviews...

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 11:48:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
I would just like to say, or point out that in no way do these newly posted images prove that Sheila's body was not on the bed, since clearly they were taken once Sheila's body had been moved to the bedroom floor, from the bed, and transported to Chelmsford hospital mortuary, and by undertakers from 1.15pm, onward...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 11:51:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What is very interesting by referring to these particular images is that either Sheila was not yet dead and she was thrashing her head about from side to side, and back and forth, or the police at the scene moved and stage managed her body...

Now...

Which is it?

tyler

If these photographs can be proved to be Sheila,then they are very damning. How could she bleed like that after the crime scene photos were taken if the official line was that she had been dead for hours?

But if the photos are indeed of Sheila,then why did Adams not question the amount of blood as well as the position of her head in relation to the bedside cabinet?Or am I missing something?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 08:34:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
If these photographs can be proved to be Sheila,then they are very damning.How could she bleed like that after the crime scene photos were taken if the official line was that she had been dead for hours?

But if the photos are indeed of Sheila,then why did Adams not question the amount of blood as well as the position of her head in relation to the bedside cabinet?Or am I missing something?

That is a very good point, and I don't know why it is not recorded about the amount of blood, the only thing I can think of as to why this was, or is omitted, was down to how COLP recorded the facts due to them not wanting to highlight the existence of the video footage which clearly showed a presence of more blood upon Sheila's face, and neck, which was inconsistent with the amount of blood in those areas in the official crime scene photographs?

COLP obviously knew about the training exercise, and that video footage had been taken with the bodies of the victims insitu, and they did not want to draw attention to this - in my opinion...

The still photograph is genuine, it was taken from the video footage that I have been speaking about and clearly shows a vast amount of extra blood upon her face and neck, which came about as a result of her body being moved and stage managed by police at the scene...

GENUINE CRIME SCENE IMAGE TAKEN FROM VIDEO FOOTAG AT SCENE WITH BODY STILL IN SITU...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila's head must have been moving around a lot for all this extra blood to end up on her face and neck, by the time this video footage was taken by PC Bird (SOC) and this is not consistent with her being already dead for over seven to eight hours, in my opinion...

What we need, is a time when PC Bird (SOC) started to take this video footage at the scene, and the time when he concluded those duties...

Thank YOU...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 05:07:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila's head must have been moving around a lot for all this extra blood to end up on her face and neck, by the time this video footage was taken by PC Bird (SOC) and this is not consistent with her being already dead for over seven to eight hours, in my opinion...

What we need, is a time when PC Bird (SOC) started to take this video footage at the scene, and the time when he concluded those duties...

Thank YOU...

I am not sure if anyone has yet asked such a question?

But questions such as this need to be asked, and answers provided, as soon as possible...

tyler

I am not sure if anyone has yet asked such a question?

But questions such as this need to be asked, and answers provided, as soon as possible...

Absolutely!

tyler

For some reason, I am fascinated by that circle of deep red blood at the corner of Sheilas mouth.Her left side as we look at her. Kind of at the bottom of her left nostril. Looks to me as being about the same size as that "almost circle" stain of blood on the carpet to the side of her.The stain that it is thought may have been made by the barrel of a rifle,or an "S" for the word "sin".
Could it have been made from that circular blob of blood that I refer to?

Anyway,gotta go now and get hubby up and off to work.Take care Mike x
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 08:36:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
For some reason,I am fascinated by that circle of deep red blood at the corner of Sheilas mouth.Her left side as we look at her.Kind of at the bottom of her left nostril.Looks to me as being about the same size as that "almost circle" stain of blood on the carpet to the side of her.The stain that it is thought may have been made by the barrel of a rifle,or an "S" for the word "sin".
Could it have been made from that circular blob of blood that I refer to?

Anyway,gotta go now and get hubby up and off to work.Take care Mike x

cheers...

Offline grahameb

If these photographs can be proved to be Sheila,then they are very damning.How could she bleed like that after the crime scene photos were taken if the official line was that she had been dead for hours?

Notice the blood run just under the right nostril. Compare the two photos. Also the two neck wounds are in exactly the same place. Look also at the hairline. Exactly the same.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:25:AM by Grahame »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Undertakers need to be contacted and shown pictures, and asked what the state of the blood was on Sheila's face and neck, before they moved the bodies and bagged them up, in particular the body of Sheila. I have the names of the undertakers to hand somewhere, the ones who helped take the bodies to the mortuary...

Offline grahameb

Such a large amnount of blood around the face could be caused by the use of cpr?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Notice the blood run just under the right nostril. Compare the two photos. Also the two neck wounds are in exactly the same place.

It's definitely an image taken of Sheila, its taken from the video footage of the scene, a video which PC Bird (SOC) took, but which was handed over to the firearms unit because it recorded the training exercise that unfolded whilst SOC were trying to go about their business. Police Inspector 'Ivor' Montgomery, and PS Woodcock, remained at the scene until turned 11:15am, so they must have been involved in the training exercise whilst bodies were still in situ...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:38:AM by mike tesko »