Author Topic: CCRC make a decision in principle over whether or not to refer case  (Read 1445 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
CCRC make a decision in Principle

Please go to following Link:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-12327722
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline tom

What do you read into this Mike ?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
What do you read into this Mike ?
------------------------------------------------------

I think they have made a decision in principle to refer the case back to the court of appeal, pending further inquiries, into the CPS Stance on the case. If the crime scene was compromised as it appears to have been, and the court was deceived into believing that it was Jeremy who stage managed Sheila's body, when all along it was the police, I do not see how the CPS could realistically oppose any appeal...

I am also mindful of the timing of the Daily Mirror article, which was published today (31st January 2011), which exposes the mystery men who attended the scene whilst the bodies of the victims were still laying in situ, as part of a re-enactment (9:00am to 9:22am), and as a training exercise (10:35am to 11:35am) - I feel sure that the CCRC already have enough material to make a referral, but by the same token I would expect them to look at the new material raised in the Mirror article, to show that they have dotted all the "i"s, and crossed all the "t"s...

I do not think there can be many people, having now seen the Way Sheila's right arm, and her right hand, and the gun, and her body which have been photographed by the police in different positions, and the freshness of the blood, which is running, and leaking, and pouring from the two wounds, upon her neck, could possibly lend any possible support for the suggestion that Jeremy killed Sheila seven hours or more before the pictures were taken by the police - I think public opinion is now firmly behind Jeremy, and his protestations that he did not kill his sister, Sheila in the bedroom, and he did not stage manage her body by placing the gun onto it, to make out a false case for Sheila having taken her own life. I think, more and more people are coming to realize, that Jeremy Bamber could be, and is innocent, after all...

Offline Janet (Formerly known as Takeshi)

Re: CCRC make a decision in principle over whether or not to refer case
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 06:08:PM »
What are Jeremy Bamber's legal team seeking? Are they asking that his conviction be quashed or that he be awarded a retrial, or is this a decision that would be made by the Court of Appeal if the case is indeed referred back to them?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: CCRC make a decision in principle over whether or not to refer case
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 06:53:PM »
What are Jeremy Bamber's legal team seeking? Are they asking that his conviction be quashed or that he be awarded a retrial, or is this a decision that would be made by the Court of Appeal if the case is indeed referred back to them?
----------------------------------

Jeremy has recently said that he wants a re-trial, but ultimately the decision would be made by the court of appeal, if it sat in judgement and quashed the original convictions...