Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1923 times)

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
Hello everyone
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:44:PM »
Hello all . My name is Andy and I have long had an interest in this case . I was 23 at the time JB was convicted and felt at the time it was a possible miscarriage . I have followed the case for a few years now and the belief that a huge miscarriage has taken place has only hardened . I doubt I have much to bring to the forum as there are many knowledgeable posters on here , both pro and anti , but having been a "loiterer" for some time now I thought it about time I at least introduced myself . :)

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 04:54:PM »

Welcome to the forum Andy.  We will look forward to hearing your views on the case. 

Hartley

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 04:57:PM »
Afternoon and welcome Andy. It's taken 11 months to make your first post, that has to be a record.   :o

Look forward to hearing your views.

Offline gringo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 05:37:PM »
Thanks for the welcome  :)

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 05:39:PM »
hello gringo welcome to the forum

Offline Leo

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 06:16:PM »
Hi All,just joined your forum, have been interested in this case for a long time,so thought it was time i took the step

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 06:19:PM »
Hi All,just joined your forum, have been interested in this case for a long time,so thought it was time i took the step

Welcome Leo.  We will look forward to your contributions to the debate.

Offline Leo

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 06:51:PM »
not having seen all the evidence,but am dismayed that so much doubt is attached to this case,yet the system we have in place for miscarriages of justice here,is so floored. we sit in front of the 12 good n true,(we hope) yet on appeal tis left in the hands of 1-3 judges to second guess how the jury would or would not vote(,had said evidence, was available) this would be acceptable if the jury had all died, surely there would be one member of the jury, who would step forward and say,HAD THIS BEEN KNOWN TO ME AT THE TRIAL,?????(thought's please)

Offline poppy

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 06:20:PM »
Hi there, I have, like I am sure all of you, followed this case over the years, I grew up in Tiptree near Tolleshunt D'arcy and know the farm house where it all happened.  I never met Jeremy but know people who did, one friend said 'he was a bit of a lad but not a murderer'.  The whole thing just seems ridiculous as nothing adds up.  I am looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Online ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 06:25:PM »
Hi there, I have, like I am sure all of you, followed this case over the years, I grew up in Tiptree near Tolleshunt D'arcy and know the farm house where it all happened.  I never met Jeremy but know people who did, one friend said 'he was a bit of a lad but not a murderer'.  The whole thing just seems ridiculous as nothing adds up.  I am looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Welcome to the forum Poppy. We will look forward to hearing your views.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 11:59:PM »
Hi Poppy, looking forward to reading your thoughts too..... :)