Author Topic: Sheila's right arm and right hand too flexible at time photographed...  (Read 16311 times)

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: Sheila's right arm and right hand too flexible at time photographed...
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2011, 05:44:PM »
Yes, most definitely! How else can armchair investigators like ourselves try to decipher the situation!

Exactly! I can't help feeling there's something really simple that everyone has missed. All info available would be good.

Offline tom

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 07:13:PM »
Ask the police to release the 200 photo's they are withholding !!

andrea

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2011, 10:53:PM »
also there is no dis colouration of sheilas skin, after seven hours they sould be

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 11:01:PM »
also there is no dis colouration of sheilas skin, after seven hours they sould be
-------------------------------------------------

Good point...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 11:05:PM »
Was it 7 hours? If she had been killed between 3 am and 3.30 say, it might be less than that. At what time was her body discovered?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 11:07:PM »
Was it 7 hours? If she had been killed between 3 am and 3.30 say, it might be less than that. At what time was her body discovered?
-------------------------------

First photographs were taken at, and from, 10 O'clock, so photographs of Sheila could have been taken at 10:30am to 11am, or later...

Time might have been greater...

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 11:11:PM »
Mike, when you visited the farmhouse in 1990, did the family grant you permission? Did you meet them? I have a huge problem with the fact that they moved in so quickly after the shootings, although I know they wanted to continue the tenancy. I read somewhere that , years later, the lampshade in the kitchen which had been broken on the night of the murders, had yet to be replaced. A constant reminder, if one was needed, of the tragedy. No wonder their poor children (allegedly) suffered nightmares.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 11:13:PM »
-------------------------------

First photographs were taken at, and from, 10 O'clock, so photographs of Sheila could have been taken at 10:30am to 11am, or later...

Time might have been greater...

OK - ta. I think that photo might make a difference actually. The blood does appear to be quite fresh. Time will tell.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 11:14:PM »
Mike, when you visited the farmhouse in 1990, did the family grant you permission? Did you meet them? I have a huge problem with the fact that they moved in so quickly after the shootings, although I know they wanted to continue the tenancy. I read somewhere that , years later, the lampshade in the kitchen which had been broken on the night of the murders, had yet to be replaced. A constant reminder, if one was needed, of the tragedy. No wonder their poor children (allegedly) suffered nightmares.

I think it's totally bizarre. Who would want to live in a house where five violent deaths occurred?

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 11:18:PM »
Kaldin, I find it equally bizarre that Julie Mugford volunteered to identify all of the bodies, and apparently afterwards did not seem particularly upset, she just asked if she could smoke.

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 11:19:PM »

I think it's totally bizarre. Who would want to live in a house where five violent deaths occurred?
-----------------------------------

I just turned up, and went to knock on the door with a view to speaking to them, but there was no-one home, so I looked in through the window to see if i could see anyone there, and that's what I had gone there for, with a view to asking their permission to view the kitchen window from the vantage point of inside the kitchen...

I later attended a shareholders meeting with a friend of mine, hoping to be able to sit in on the meeting which was held at Osea road camp site, but I was not allowed to participate - but I was made a nice cup of tea by the relatives whilst I waited outside on the car park...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 11:22:PM »
Kaldin, I find it equally bizarre that Julie Mugford volunteered to identify all of the bodies, and apparently afterwards did not seem particularly upset, she just asked if she could smoke.

Julie Mugford's whole behaviour was altogether bizarre in my opinion. I didn't know she had offered to identify the bodies though.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 11:41:PM »
Kaldin, I realise that someone had to identify the bodies, but as Mike has remarked in a previous post, the fact that it was Julie Mugford is disturbing. You certainly have a comprehensive grasp of the facts, but unfortunately I find that the more I learn, the less I seem to understand. The sequence of shots, and any forensic evidence from under Sheila and Ralph's fingernails would be massively important pieces of the jigsaw.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 11:47:PM »
Kaldin, I realise that someone had to identify the bodies, but as Mike has remarked in a previous post, the fact that it was Julie Mugford is disturbing. You certainly have a comprehensive grasp of the facts, but unfortunately I find that the more I learn, the less I seem to understand. The sequence of shots, and any forensic evidence from under Sheila and Ralph's fingernails would be massively important pieces of the jigsaw.

I know what you mean. There is so much information out there and so much speculation that it's very difficult to understand what the actual facts are. Also, I don't have access to all of it. The sequence of shots and evidence from under fingernails would indeed be very interesting. Mind you, if there had been anything under their nails, the defence would have brought that up at the trial because it would have been very important to them.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 11:55:PM »
I think that the Guardian video, currently on JB's website, shows an image of Ralph's body if you freeze it as it begins to show the kitchen scene.