Author Topic: Sheila's right arm and right hand too flexible at time photographed...  (Read 16406 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Sheila's right arm, and right hand, too flexible at time photographed - for Sheila to have been already dead by at least seven hours, prior to these photographs being taken

No rigor Mortis - angle of arm altered, shape of right hand changed, and twisted into a different pose, position of bible disturbed...

One thing is certain, it was not Jeremy Bamber who disturbed Sheila's body and he did not stage manage it, to make out a false case for Sheila to have committed suicide...

These images establish beyond any shadow of doubt, that Jeremy got the blame for doing the very things police at the scene were and are responsible for doing...

Please click on image to enlarge...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
CCRC do not need to waste any more time, in referring this case, and these convictions, back to the court of appeal - the general public have now seen enough evidence for everyone to know that Jeremy did not receive a fair trial and that his convictions are unsafe...

Refer this case back to the court of appeal, now - otherwise a delay in doing so, will only serve to undermine the integrity of the criminal justice system, and destabilize the confidence which the public has in our police, and the courts, and our Home Secretary...

How much evidence does the CCRC, and the appellate court need to be convinced that Jeremy is the victim of arguably the worst miscarriage of justice there has ever been in Britain...

You have my vote, Jeremy - the worm has begun to turn...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:04:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Not only has gun, arm, hand and bible been moved, but body has been slightly displaced, as well...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Request for Bible Photographs by Solicitor, Paul Terzean, rejected by Essex police, who told him that no such photographs existed, and the bible had been destroyed...

We now know why Essex police, did not want Jeremy's solicitor at the time of his trial in October 1986, to see any pictures showing the bible next to, and on the body of Sheila - because it would have alerted him to the fact that Sheila's right arm, hand, and the gun, had been moved whilst PC Bird was taking pictures, contrary to what the police told the court, along the lines that nobody, moved, or touched, anything, until after PC Bird, had taken all of his photographs, in each room...

Anyone who sees these images side by side, or overlaid, one atop the other, cannot help but come to the conclusion that Sheila had not been dead from as long ago as 3am, over seven hours previously - without rigor mortis having set in...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:43:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Mystery men at scene between 9:00am and 9:22am

These men were responsible for why Sheila's body had to be stage managed - re-staging took place, during the aforementioned period, and directly afterwards, whilst SOC had been given control of the crime scene, from 10 O'clock, onwards...

A further group of mystery men, arrived at the scene to carry out duties inside the farmhouse, between 10:35am, and 11:35am...

The stage managing of Sheila's body in the bedroom, was an ongoing feature, which became recorded in crime scene photographs which PC Bird (SOC) started to take between 10 am, and about 1pm. This was the reason why over 358 pictures were excluded from the wrongly named MASTER COPY ALBUM, which only had 223 photographs of the 581 pictures that were taken during the investigation...

The missing 358 photographs were kept in a top secret album, which became known as THE SENIOR INVESTIGATING OFFICERS ALBUM contained images, which served to confirm that police were guilty of stage managing the scene, and in particular, the body of Sheila Caffell in the bedroom, to make out a case for Sheila having taken her own life there - even though she had taken her own life there...

The circumstances of how Sheila took her own life in the bedroom, were altered with a view to showing that police found her already dead in the bedroom, not that she was still alive after they forced their way into the farmhouse, and that she had originally been found downstairs, presumed to be dead, regained consciousness, fled upstairs and after taking control of a loaded rifle that was leaning up against the bedroom window, how she had actually killed herself by use of it...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 09:43:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Conclusive proof that Sheila had not been dead very long at the time PC Bird (SOC) photographed her body in situ on the bedroom floor, next to her parents bed

Rigor Mortis had not yet set in, and Sheila's right arm, and her right hand, was too flexible and loose, for her to have already been dead for over seven hours - and blood which was photographed running and leaking and pouring from the two wounds on her throat, and out of the corner of her mouth, was too fresh looking for Sheila's heart to have stopped beating more than seven hours previously...

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:08:PM by mike tesko »

Offline cazbub

The inconsistencies in this case are ridiculous. The Police were obviously out of their depth and disturbed vital evidence in their initial entry into the farmhouse.
I have only recently become aware of this case, as I wasn't born when it happened, but I am fascinated by the amount of evidence witheld from Jeremys trial. I ahve just read the book Blood Relations, which led me to this site after a bit of googling.
In the above photo of Shelia the blood is clearly still fresh/wet, therefore there is no way she could have been lying dead inside the farmhouse for 6/7 hours.
You're doing a fantastic job Mike, I sincerely hope Jeremy gets the retrial he deserves.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Readers who are unfamiliar with this case should note that, unusually, no official time of death was given for any of the victims at WHF.

Yes, I find that a bit odd that they couldn't pinpoint it a bit better. Do they even know who died first? I would have thought they could tell that by studying the scene and the blood spatter.

Offline cazbub

"Posted by: Carry2
Readers who are unfamiliar with this case should note that, unusually, no official time of death was given for any of the victims at WHF."

I understand this, however if Jeremy comitted the murders, there is no way Sheila's blood could still be wet, as he was outside with the Police for a number of hours. Is this not correct?

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
"Posted by: Carry2
Readers who are unfamiliar with this case should note that, unusually, no official time of death was given for any of the victims at WHF."

I understand this, however if Jeremy comitted the murders, there is no way Sheila's blood could still be wet, as he was outside with the Police for a number of hours. Is this not correct?

That's the theory of the defence, yes. 

Jeremy called the police at around 3.30 am - that's clear enough. The police arrived at the farm at 3.48 and Jeremy arrived after them. That means the family were dead by 3.30 at the very latest, but most likely earlier than that. The police broke into the house at 7.38. If Sheila died before 3.30 she'd been lying there for well over 4 hours. I don't know much about how long it takes blood to stop running or to dry, but I presume an expert witness could tell. They only have the photos to go on now though.

bb2010

Re: Sheila's right arm and right hand too flexible at time photographed...
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 05:34:PM »
I would like to have seen the photos of the blood on the other victims so I could compare before asserting that one seemed fresher than the others.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 05:36:PM »
I would like to have seen the photos of the blood on the other victims so I could compare before asserting that one seemed fresher than the others.

Yes. I haven't seen any photos of the other victims at all.

Offline cazbub

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 05:37:PM »
Cant seem to find any reference to photos of any of the others anywhere, only Sheila. Which in itself is strange, surely they must exist?

bb2010

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2011, 05:39:PM »
They do. Do you think they should be posted? I have seen one of June.

Offline cazbub

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2011, 05:42:PM »
Yes, most definitely! How else can armchair investigators like ourselves try to decipher the situation!