Author Topic: Eddie Gilfoyle's Brother in Law  (Read 11543 times)

Offline jon

Re: Eddie Gilfoyle's Brother in Law
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2016, 03:21:PM »
Spot on lookout , appalling indeed !!

Once a police force is found to withhold any evidence , a retrial should be ordered , at the cost of the said police force , instead of this ' nonsense ' from appeal court judge's , ' that in their opinion , it would not have effected the juries original decision ' .

The document from Jeremy Bamber , Susan May and Eddie Gilfoyle , talks about these matters !

Offline lookout

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2016, 03:39:PM »
These cases aren't going to go away,Jon.

Offline jon

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2016, 03:43:PM »
These cases aren't going to go away,Jon.
No Lookout , but it is scandalous in this day and age , that these three people , have served over 60 year's in prison , all having evidence withheld from them .

Offline lookout

« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2016, 04:22:PM »
No Lookout , but it is scandalous in this day and age , that these three people , have served over 60 year's in prison , all having evidence withheld from them .

It's beyond scandalous Jon,I'd say that everything that the so-called law makers did was illegal/unlawful,even down to the gagging order that Eddie was given on his release in 2010.
Disgusting and despicable and nobody's doing a darn thing about it. Eddie's sister Sue seems to think that the Home Office can assist her--------------she must be joking,even that place needs " weeding "!

Offline notsure

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2016, 05:35:PM »

It's beyond scandalous Jon,I'd say that everything that the so-called law makers did was illegal/unlawful,even down to the gagging order that Eddie was given on his release in 2010.
Disgusting and despicable and nobody's doing a darn thing about it. Eddie's sister Sue seems to think that the Home Office can assist her--------------she must be joking,even that place needs " weeding "!

i was looking on the justice gap and it seems eddies case will not be referred to court of appeal.

what the hell! Why wadnt this in the news its outrageous

Offline lookout

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2016, 11:51:AM »
i was looking on the justice gap and it seems eddies case will not be referred to court of appeal.

what the hell! Why wadnt this in the news its outrageous

I know.I was both saddened and disappointed by this news.It was in the local newspaper ( Liverpool Echo ) but not the nationals so much.
Nevertheless,Sue,Eddie's sister and the family won't give up the fight to clear his name. It's totally unfair the way this man has been treated when evidence to clear him ( Paula's diaries ) when he was released from prison in 2010. The very fact he'd been given a gagging order on release spoke for itself.
The main piece of evidence that would have avoided him a trial let alone a sentence,was hidden,and that was the rope after police had cut the body down. No fingerprints taken whatsoever. Then followed other anomalies.