Author Topic: Eddie Gilfoyle's Brother in Law  (Read 11509 times)

Offline InnocentEddieGilfoyle

Re: Eddie Gilfoyle's Brother in Law
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2012, 11:24:PM »

Thanks for taking the time to explain all that. I hope the right people read it......   :D

I keep JB's team in the loop :) I've emailed them.

andrea

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2012, 12:24:PM »
What are you views on the bamber shootings eddiegilfoylesbrother, can i call you ieg for short?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:24:PM by andrea »

Newbury1

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2012, 02:23:PM »
Also just to update you in case you would like to tune in - Eddie will be on air tomorrow:

Tueday 10th January 2012 10am Radio 5Live - The Victoria Derbyshire Programme.

Thursday 12th January 2010 1pm BBC Radio 2 - The Jeremy Vine Programme.

If you get chance, please feel free to listen.

Thank you.

Just heard the Radio 2 interview with JV & Eddie - fascinating and disturbing - so similar the JB set up story.

Eddie certainly discussed the Merseyside police in a bad way (as you would expect!). Has the gagging order campion referred to earlier in this thread been lifted?

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2012, 12:25:PM »

Just heard the Radio 2 interview with JV & Eddie - fascinating and disturbing - so similar the JB set up story.

Eddie certainly discussed the Merseyside police in a bad way (as you would expect!). Has the gagging order campion referred to earlier in this thread been lifted?

Yes the gagging order has been lifted. Eddie was on ITV's daybreak on Friday 13th Jan 2012 (you can watch it on his website if you missed it) which we believe has led to the IPCC looking into his case now, they released a statement on Friday afternoon (13th)- all the most recent and up to date news about the case is available on his website: www.eddiegilfoyle.co.uk thanks everyone. Also, if you get time please sign our petition - we have nearly 2000 signatures now. Thank you in advance :) http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/clear-Eddie-Gilfoyle/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 12:29:PM by InnocentEddieGilfoyle »

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2012, 12:28:PM »
What are you views on the bamber shootings eddiegilfoylesbrother, can i call you ieg for short?

Sorry - I am Eddie's niece. The police man who found Paula's body who I referred to earlier is my dad and he is Eddie's brother in law. You can just call me Lyndsay :) I believe Jeremy is innocent and this man has been very wronged. I am surprised that he hasn't got more media coverage than this case deserves, I have already told the JB team I will help in anyway I can.

Offline jon

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2012, 04:23:PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrP1TzVKaAQ&feature=related   Very interesting to hear what EG say's about appeal court here !!

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2012, 04:34:PM »
ive never actully heard what his motive was supposed to be for killing his wife.

Newbury1

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2012, 08:59:PM »
Ive never actually heard what his motive was supposed to be for killing his wife.

I believe the motive put forward by Merseyside police was an alleged affair his wife was meant to have had and she was carrying the other guys baby, but it turned out later that the baby was Eddies.

So Eddie lost his wife and his unborn baby.

Offline nugnug

• http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjohnnyvoid.wordpress.com%2F&ei=WTdUUo3IM6mY0QWYz4GADg&usg=AFQjCNE-8xtZuPAZ52VkntYOokH5da5MIA&bvm=bv.5353710
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2012, 10:18:PM »
are alleged afiar meaning there was no proof she was having an affair at all and if she was there is no proof he knew about it.

Newbury1

« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2012, 02:58:PM »
are alleged affair meaning there was no proof she was having an affair at all and if she was there is no proof he knew about it.

Hi nug I just used the term alleged (to cover myself).

I believe EG believed or knew she was having an affair. EG was also in let's say another relationship with someone at work!!

Offline jon

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2016, 09:57:AM »

Offline lookout

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2016, 02:26:PM »
This case is following in the footsteps of the JB case,with many similarities in it.
Withheld and " lost " evidence in BOTH cases made it for an UNFAIR trial and I would have thought illegal. The ordinary man in the street can be jailed for withholding evidence in a court.

Senior officers once again have been accused of a cover-up over documents after it emerged that doubt has been cast in the investigation.
While Eddie was in prison,two challenges were put before the COA,but were rejected. The Times has now uncovered documents which  allegedly suggest that key details were kept from Eddie's legal team along with errors which had meant that CRUCIAL forensic evidence was lost.

Chief Superintendent Ted Humphreys had described how officers had allegedly walked through the crime scene instead of it being sealed off,so leaving footprint evidence. Photographs of Paula's body were never taken. This Humphreys dossier was never shown to Eddie's defence team.
A report written by another officer didn't think t appropriate to copy the report,that if the defence wanted one they'd have to apply for a production order.

Another new development in the case is that a DS Gooch sent from the Lancashire Police by the Police Complaints Authority to examine Merseyside Police's handling of the case had recently got hold of 50 pages of handwritten notes. These were handed to him by Matt Foot,current lawyer for Eddie.
These notes had been told " that they didn't exist ",but contain many pieces of evidence which are relevant to the murder inquiry.

Sue Caddick,Eddies sister had said of the latest developments,that " it's a stain on the British Judicial System ",then she went on too say that these newly uncovered documents will son be sent to the CCRC. The CCRC have studied Eddie's conviction for decades ?It's appalling !!

The same as in the JB case,evidence has been continuing to be found,that which was hidden and not seen either by the defence let alone the jury. The case is corrupt,that is clear.

The " dithering " continues as the CCRC are still considering whether the case is referred to the COA. ::)

Eddie was jailed because the jury hadn't accepted the validity of a suicide note which had been found at their home. Police had said he'd fooled his wife into writing the note then forced her to cliimb a ladder in the garage along with a noose around her neck. a bit like JB when he " forced Sheila onto the floor so that he could shoot her "------------------just like that !!

Campaigners for Eddie,insist that the suicide note is genuine.

Because I knew the couple,in a professional capacity,I'm going to get in touch with Eddie's sister. I also knew the young chap who Paula used to go out with before she married. She used to visit him in prison,as he himself was inside for murder,as I'd told him too give himself up when he approached me one day covered in blood.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 03:32:PM by lookout »

Offline jon

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2016, 03:10:PM »