Author Topic: "Womans body" seen in Kitchen through Kitchen window (PS Adams)...  (Read 7443 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: "Womans body" seen in Kitchen through Kitchen window (PS Adams)...
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2020, 11:45:AM »
In my view, Jeremy Bamber made an error by going along (even to this day) with the false claim that his sister killed herself. He chose to take that route because that was what the police were originally convinced had happened (four murders and a suicide). Of course, it was four murders, but if the truth be known Sheila did not murder anyone…

Moreover, she did not commit suicide before the firearms team entered the farmhouse - she was definitely still very much alive by that stage...

Jeremy knows what he told me..

I wouldn't have tried to help him if he was not prepared to admit his involvement in these killings..

I know who his accomplices were / are..

Sheila
Ralph Neville
Jeremy
and Julie...

They all played some role or part in the massacre...

But none of them shot Sheila dead, not Sheila herself, not Ralph Neville, or Jeremy and of course, not Julie Mugford...

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2020, 11:54:AM »
In my view, Jeremy Bamber made an error by going along (even to this day) with the false claim that his sister killed herself. He chose to take that route because that was what the police were originally convinced had happened (four murders and a suicide). Of course, it was four murders, but if the truth be known Sheila did not murder anyone…

I know that many of you will be wondering, 'why' I took it upon myself to try and assist Jeremy in fighting these convictions even though I knew that he did have involvement in four of the five deaths at the farmhouse. Well, the simple truth of the matter is that the evidence used to convict him was false and unreliable...

The police and its agents in the Crown Prosecution Service framed him, with the help of relatives who were greedy and who had got their sights on the parents inheritance..

They used the basic principle that 'Sheila did not kill herself' (which was / is true), claiming that with 'a silencer attached to the end of the rifles barrel', she would 'not have been able to activate the trigger of the gun', and that once shot dead 'she would not have been capable of unscrewing the silencer for the end of the guns barrel and take it all the way downstairs to conceal it in a gun cupboard' in a room known as the downstairs office, or the den...

Cops knew this, because they shot her in two separate incidents inside the farmhouse after they entered...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 11:57:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2020, 12:14:PM »
Why did DCI Harris use one of the telephones inside the farmhouse to speak privately with Peter Simpson, from 8.15am until 8.30am? What was spoken about between both of them?

The cops won't tell us...

But whatever was said between them, it had something to do with the original shooting of Sheila in the kitchen, and the subsequent disappearance of Sheila's body from the kitchen sometime between 8.10am and 8.15am. It wasn't until about 8.30am, that the firearm officers relocated her body on top of the bed upstairs in her parents bedroom (on the far side of the bed, as viewed from the main bedroom doorway that led out onto the landing)…

I have no doubt whatsoever, that Headquarters SOCO photographed Sheila's body laid on top of her parents bed at a time when she had only been shot once in the neck, because I have seen that photograph. Almost all the missing photographs which have been withheld, or destroyed were taken by the first SOCO team from headquarters (before they stage managed her body on the bedroom floor, after she was shot a second time in somewhat bizarre circumstances)…

The claim made by the Witham SOCO's, that when they took control of the various crime scenes inside the farmhouse from 10 am onward, that the bodies of all five victims had remained untouched and undisturbed from the moment when the firearm officers entered the farmhouse at just after 7.30 am that same morning, is fanciful and extremely misleading. Since, a great deal of activity had been directed at, and upon the bodies of the three adult victims of this tragedy...

Sheila Caffells body was moved / disturbed (by police during 'informatives')..
June Bambers body was disturbed (by police during 'informatives') ..
Ralph Neville Bambers body was disturbed(by police during 'informatives')  ..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2020, 12:21:PM »

Sheila Caffells body was moved / disturbed (by police during 'informatives')..
June Bambers body was disturbed (by police during 'informatives') ..
Ralph Neville Bambers body was disturbed(by police during 'informatives...')  ..
The 'informatives lasted a long time (between around 8.43am and 10 am), yet there is no official account regarding what senior officers and headquarters SOCO did, or had been doing throughout that entire one hour and 17 minute period...

(I guess apart from other things, they were waiting for the blood from the recently inflicted second shot into Sheila's neck to coagulate, before they allowed the Witham SOCO team to take control of the re-arranged crime scene)...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:22:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2020, 12:29:PM »
Downstairs in the kitchen, Cops reorganised the kitchen table and its contents, by standing it upright on its four legs and resetting crockery and utensils upon it (earlier one of the raid team had observed that very same kitchen table overturned when he entered the kitchen)..

If the kitchen table had been overturned when the firearm team first entered the kitchen, why was it stood upright on its four legs with crockery and utensils a top of it, by the time the second SOCO team from Witham photographed it after 10am?

(INFORMATIVES)?

The police stage managed the crime scene where Sheila was originally shot downstairs in the kitchen, and they also stage managed the crime scene upstairs in the main bedroom...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:31:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2020, 12:33:PM »
The bodies of victims were moved, touched and disturbed prior to the second SOCO team from Witham police station taking control of the farmhouse from 10 am, onward ( some one hour and fifty minutes after all five bodies had originally been declared as found dead in the farmhouse)...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:36:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2020, 12:38:PM »
And now..

all these years later it is time for me to raise other significant matters not yet previously spoken about...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2020, 12:47:PM »
And now..

all these years later it is time for me to raise other significant matters not yet previously spoken about...

The most significant piece of equipment belonging to any (all) police officers, of any rank, is his / her pocketbook and the daily entries they are compelled to write each tour of duty!

And so...

It is now time to enquire of the whereabouts of all the corresponding pocket book entries of everyone who attended the incident at whf, and in particular, any duties they carried out, either collectively with other officers engaged in similar duties, or by themselves...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2020, 12:49:PM »
It is a disciplinary offence for any police officer not to make a daily entry into his / her pocketbook relating to the duties he or she carried out during their tour of duty for any given day....
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:50:PM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2020, 04:58:PM »
It is a disciplinary offence for any police officer not to make a daily entry into his / her pocketbook relating to the duties he or she carried out during their tour of duty for any given day....

So..

Where are the pocketbook entries of the following police officers, covering the day of the incident (7th August 1985) until the end of September 1985:-

DCI Jones
CI Gibbons
DCI Harris
Ps Adams
PS Woodcock
PC Collins
PC Alexander-Smart
PC Delgado

Offline Jan

« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2020, 06:16:PM »
Have you seen the guardian report today ? I have started a thread