Author Topic: Latest updates linked to case  (Read 2593 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Latest updates linked to case
« on: January 22, 2011, 05:49:PM »
Latest updates linked to case - things which Essex police, The CPS, and the Home Office, do not want the public to know about:-

(1) Members of the firearms team who entered the farmhouse, at about 7:30pm, say they did not move the bodies - this is true...

(2) Scenes of crime officers (SOC) who attended the scene, say that they did not move the bodies, or touch anything at the scene, until after PC Bird (SOC) took his crime scene pictures - this is true

(3) The persons who were responsible for moving the bodies, cannot be talked about at this point in time - but Essex police, including the original firearms team that went into the building at 7:30am, and Scenes of crime (SOC), and Senior police officers who were in attendance at the scene, and ACC Peter Simpson back at DHQ, and the CPS, and the Home Secretary, and all those involved in the major police investigations, since Jeremy has been detained, convicted and imprisoned for these murders, they all know the identity of the persons who did move the bodies, and who stage managed the scene...

(4) at least one member of the relatives family, namely Robert Boutflour, knew the identity of those who moved the bodies, and stage managed the scene - information which he used successfully to persuade ACC Peter Simpson, to start a fresh investigation, with a view to building a case against Jeremy, the alternative being exposure for what took place at WHf, and how the bodies were moved and the crime scene stage managed, before, and during the taking of pictures, by PC Bird (SOC) from, 10 O'clock, onwards...

The dark secret which Essex police, and the rest of the conspirators, have been keeping for the past 25 years, is about to become public knowledge...

I can name these people, but for the time being I choose not too, because Jeremy has asked me not too...

Not only can I name them, but I know exactly what they did, and when, and how, they did what they did - and how Jeremy got blamed for doing the things at the scene, which these unknown persons were responsible for doing...

Of course, these are not Jeremy's views, they are mine, but these views are shared by Jeremy, and myself. We go back a long way, Jeremy and I, we go as far back as 1989. We have waded through major police investigations together that were held into his case, by Independent police authorities, including complaints made by Jeremy, at the beginning of the 1990's, into police corruption, involved in his case...

When the truth finally comes out, it will reveal that everything we said at the beginning, about a police cover up, as long ago, as 1990, was and is, in fact, true...

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:53:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: Latest updates linked to case
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 05:56:PM »
Stage managing of scene, and movement of bodies, and gun, took place inside whf at the following times:-

(1) - 09:00 hrs - 09:22 hrs

(2) - 10:35 hrs - 11:35 hrs

Newbury1

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 12:01:PM »
Hi Mike,

Can you yet divulge in more detail why these "people" were requested by Essex Police (EP) to stage manage such an elaborate set up (Sheila's body and the Kitchen) in order to specifically set up Jeremy so early on following EP's bungled entry to whf?

If EP had got it wrong in respect of Sheila not being dead on entry into whf (and I for one believe this)and that she had got upstairs to kill herself, could EP have just admitted this, after all they could have said that they were dealing with a dangerous situation, in a complex house arrangement and Sheila was determined to kill herself?

Or are we dealing with something more sinister and complex which includes the possible discrepancy in guns used and the different size bullet wounds found on some victims?   

Could there have been two loaded .22 Anchutz guns in the house on the night, allowing Sheila to fire up to 20/22 rounds (two magazines of 10 + 1 in the breach), before having to reload the last 5/3 rounds. This may also account for the lack of firearms residue found on Sheilas hands - just a thought!   

Regards,
Newbury1

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 08:17:PM »
Hi Mike,

Can you yet divulge in more detail why these "people" were requested by Essex Police (EP) to stage manage such an elaborate set up (Sheila's body and the Kitchen) in order to specifically set up Jeremy so early on following EP's bungled entry to whf?

If EP had got it wrong in respect of Sheila not being dead on entry into whf (and I for one believe this)and that she had got upstairs to kill herself, could EP have just admitted this, after all they could have said that they were dealing with a dangerous situation, in a complex house arrangement and Sheila was determined to kill herself?

Or are we dealing with something more sinister and complex which includes the possible discrepancy in guns used and the different size bullet wounds found on some victims?   

Could there have been two loaded .22 Anchutz guns in the house on the night, allowing Sheila to fire up to 20/22 rounds (two magazines of 10 + 1 in the breach), before having to reload the last 5/3 rounds. This may also account for the lack of firearms residue found on Sheilas hands - just a thought!   

Regards,
Newbury1

Newbury:- less than a week to go until all will be revealed - I am under a promise not to speak about any of this, until after CCRC makes its decision, there is a good reason for this, please be patient...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 08:26:PM »
Procedure and Policy Matters...

to be updated after midnight, 31st January 2011...

Newbury1

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 11:39:AM »
Hi Mike,

At this stage, are you still able to make us aware of X, Y & Z factors after midnight on 31 January 2011?

All the best to JB, his legal team and to you, for the following week.

Regards,
Newbury1

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 10:18:PM »
Hi Mike,

At this stage, are you still able to make us aware of X, Y & Z factors after midnight on 31 January 2011?

All the best to JB, his legal team and to you, for the following week.

Regards,
Newbury1
---------------------------------------------------

Newbury:- Yes, midnight on 31st January 2011, is the cut off point for my agreement with Jeremy, providing CCRC make their decision that day...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 12:44:AM »
When will you be revealing all?

bb2010

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 12:49:AM »
I think the 'cat was out of the bag' in this post

http://jeremybamber.com/forum/index.php/topic,214.0.html

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member