Author Topic: I am arkanoid  (Read 1227 times)

Offline arkanoid

I am arkanoid
« on: October 25, 2011, 09:11:PM »
Hello,

I am arkanoid.

I think I was told off yesterday for not introducing myself - very sorry I forgot to do that before posting but after many weeks of lurking I was suddenly motivated to post and in my eagerness to get involved I missed the forum etiquette - many apologies to Grahame if I upset him and prompted his outburst about flash posters - I meant no offence of course.

Anyway, I look forward to getting involved, and hope I will be welcome.

Best wishes,
arkanoid.

chochokeira

Re: I am arkanoid
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 10:36:PM »
Hello,

I am arkanoid.

I think I was told off yesterday for not introducing myself - very sorry I forgot to do that before posting but after many weeks of lurking I was suddenly motivated to post and in my eagerness to get involved I missed the forum etiquette - many apologies to Grahame if I upset him and prompted his outburst about flash posters - I meant no offence of course.

Best wishes,
arkanoid.

Hi Arakanoid, welcome to the Jeremy Bamber forum.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
Re: I am arkanoid
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 10:57:PM »
Hello,

I am arkanoid.

Best wishes,
arkanoid.

Arkanoid, do you regret your two original posts?