Author Topic: Witness statement of PC Delgado, consisting of 4 pages, dated, 7th August  (Read 24179 times)

Offline Steve_uk

I don't even know what my blood group is never mind my grand parents. But I do know that this theory has no basis in fact!
I'm afraid it does and goes back thousands of years to the hunter-gatherers and the A type who started to become vegetarians leaving the O's as the meat eaters.

Offline Bridget

• Veteran Member
I'm afraid it does and goes back thousands of years to the hunter-gatherers and the A type who started to become vegetarians leaving the O's as the meat eaters.

Do you believe in astrology too?
....just cos I eat worms...

Offline Steve_uk

Do you believe in astrology too?
One quick test(it doesn't always work because your grandparents may have died of cancer,or been killed in a car accident..). If your grandparents died of a heart attack they are more likely to be Blood Type 0,if they died of a stroke they're probably Blood Type A.

Offline Jane

One quick test(it doesn't always work because your grandparents may have died of cancer,or been killed in a car accident..). If your grandparents died of a heart attack they are more likely to be Blood Type 0,if they died of a stroke they're probably Blood Type A.

Steve, one of by cousins (by adoption) died of both!!!! However, heart disease does run in the family.

Lugg

Erm, I'm not sure they had blood grouping in those days? ::)

Lugg

So what blood group are those who are killed in car accidents? ;D ;D ;D

Lugg

Sorry folks I must laugh, because here is an insite into the way Steve's mind works.

Caroline R

Another myth busted!!

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/20/really-blood-type-influences-heart-disease-risk/

Offline Steve_uk

I didn't say that Blood Type A's can't get heart attacks. I was talking in generalities and for the most part older people near to dying age are more likely to die of a heart attack if they're a Blood Type O than a Type A.

Do this test on yourself or your children:

Do you prefer meat to vegetables? Are you generally fine amongst crowds,no nervousness etc. You don't mind loud violent films,you're not squeamish..

Or: are you rather timid,shy as a child,afraid of the dark in your bedroom as a child,prefer vegetables to meat,don't particularly like crowds or social situations..

The first group you're more likely to be the 37% of people in the UK who are Blood Type 0.
The second group you're more likely to be an A(35% of people).

To reiterate: of course Blood Type O's can die of strokes and Blood Type A's can die of heart attacks,just as both groups can die of cancer or a road accident. But if you look at how your grandparents died the odds are if they were an O Blood Type they died of a heart attack,whereas older Blood Type A's are at a greater risk of stroke.

Caroline R

I didn't say that Blood Type A's can't get heart attacks. I was talking in generalities and for the most part older people near to dying age are more likely to die of a heart attack if they're a Blood Type O than a Type A.

Do this test on yourself or your children:

Do you prefer meat to vegetables? Are you generally fine amongst crowds,no nervousness etc. You don't mind loud violent films,you're not squeamish..

Or: are you rather timid,shy as a child,afraid of the dark in your bedroom as a child,prefer vegetables to meat,don't particularly like crowds or social situations..

The first group you're more likely to be the 37% of people in the UK who are Blood Type 0.
The second group you're more likely to be an A(35% of people).

To reiterate: of course Blood Type O's can die of strokes and Blood Type A's can die of heart attacks,just as both groups can die of cancer or a road accident. But if you look at how your grandparents died the odds are if they were an O Blood Type they died of a heart attack,whereas older Blood Type A's are at a greater risk of stroke.

It's a correlation Steve and a correlation does not equal causation!!

Offline grahameb

On reading PC Delgardo's statement there appears to be too much similarity between his statement and Collins' statement. Of course there is, you may say. Yes but how do you explain that they both stated the "same" ages for each deceased person. How could they guess exactly the same ages? Well may I suggest that a bit of harmonising went on between the two of them?

Offline Jan

yes they are written in a very similar vein - nearly identical I would say. Both mentioning one cartridge by sheilas body . But one thing I found odd in the other statement was the mention of HOW clean sheilas feet were ? That's odd because we know now that's not true - but why would it be a point of interest as opposed to her hands? It could have been because she was wearing those blue socks at one stage - who knows , but it would not be for the police to comment in that way just about the feet ? A bit odd. Unless of course they were cleaned by the police at some stage ?

Offline grahameb

yes they are written in a very similar vein - nearly identical I would say. Both mentioning one cartridge by sheilas body . But one thing I found odd in the other statement was the mention of HOW clean sheilas feet were ? That's odd because we know now that's not true - but why would it be a point of interest as opposed to her hands? It could have been because she was wearing those blue socks at one stage - who knows , but it would not be for the police to comment in that way just about the feet ? A bit odd. Unless of course they were cleaned by the police at some stage ?
Neither were any footprints mentioned. Now if a struggle had taken place and all that shooting going on this was bound to produce blood. And it did, as big chunks of carpet were cut out and discarded by the police. Now why was it that no footprints were ever mentioned? May I make a guess and that is all it is? That they did indeed find footprints, for the reason that I have just stated. But they were Sheila's footprints. None of Jeremy's footprints were found. This is NOT A GUESS. How do I know that? Because if there had been any of Jeremy's footprints, then they would most definitely have been brought up as evidence in court. So we have established the fact that there were no footprints of Jeremy's at the scene at all, ie no forensic evidence that placed Jeremy at the scene of the crime.