Author Topic: Where is Rochy?  (Read 6645 times)

tyler

Where is Rochy?
« on: October 09, 2011, 03:36:PM »
Where did me mate go?  :'(
He had better come back,his posts were great and he was an excellent replacement for the "true greats" of the forum such as The Brilliant Mistake and Kaldin whilst we were all mourning their departure!

chochokeira

Re: Where is Rochy?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 03:39:PM »
Where did me mate go?  :'(
He had better come back,his posts were great and he was an excellent replacement for the "true greats" of the forum such as The Brilliant Mistake and Kaldin whilst we were all mourning their departure!

Tyler, thank you for saying what I'm thinking. Come back, Rocky, you're one of the greats and we need you!

clifford

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 04:15:PM »
I have thought for some time now that the long term members are becoming dinosaurs and need to make way to fresh posters.We are set in our ways and nothing will sway us.
Perhaps we should follow Dave's lead, and retire from the forum, without losing our faith in Jeremy.
We have taken a battering of late, and even the greatest supporter left, albeit she came back. [Well done Jackie].
You full time supporters will hold sway on my decision whether to follow Dave's lead, as I feel I am repeating myself all the time, and bring nothing to the forum.
I truly hope Dave returns, as a fairer person you will not meet. Before I go I will send one last message to Ann.
Kind regards, Cliff.

clifford

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 04:52:PM »
I will compose my swan song to Ann over the next couple of days, and I will try to make it good.
Thanks to all you loyal supporters. I can assure you I will be watching, and wish you all the best.

chochokeira

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 04:58:PM »
I have thought for some time now that the long term members are becoming dinosaurs and need to make way to fresh posters.We are set in our ways and nothing will sway us.
Perhaps we should follow Dave's lead, and retire from the forum, without losing our faith in Jeremy.
We have taken a battering of late, and even the greatest supporter left, albeit she came back. [Well done Jackie].
You full time supporters will hold sway on my decision whether to follow Dave's lead, as I feel I am repeating myself all the time, and bring nothing to the forum.
I truly hope Dave returns, as a fairer person you will not meet. Before I go I will send one last message to Ann.
Kind regards, Cliff.

Don't you dare go, Cliff. The forum needs you too. You don't repeat yourself, that's nonsense, I've benefitted from a number of fresh insights from you.  Also, I think the forum benefits from a mixture of old and new ideas. It can quite daunting for new members to cope with the volume of information on the forum now and I think regular members are useful to help the newer ones from time to time.

insider

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 05:01:PM »
Looks like the forum has run its course right into the local council tip.

Lies and untruths usually end up this way.  Have a nice rest Cliff!

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 05:04:PM »

Goodbye John Lamberton.  I really do not understand why you bother.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 05:09:PM »

I agree that it is a great pity that Rochford has left the forum.  His posts were always valuable and he treated everyone with respect, from whatever viewpoint.

I also hope that Cliff will not leave the forum.  He is one of the stalwarts here and would be a great loss.

jackiepreece

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 05:34:PM »
Rochy is not going to leave the forum!!!
Even if I have to drive up and down Great Britain to find him.
I am going to get Jeremy to write him a letter too I know Jeremy is just waiting for Rochys amazing videos to be put on his laptop.
Cliff there is no escape for you because I know you are in Essex and I can just leave messages up and down the A12 x

TJB65

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 05:40:PM »

He bothers cos he's a psychopath with narcissistic personality disorder..... Bless him perhaps he should dedictae his enthusiasm to helping people who are victims of fraud?! ;D

TJB65

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 05:43:PM »

He bothers cos he's a psychopath with narcissistic personality disorder..... Bless him perhaps he should dedictae his enthusiasm to helping people who are victims of fraud?! ;D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

clifford

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 05:57:PM »
Part one of my swansong to Ann.
Hi Ann, Can you explain why you washed the blood stained knickers . Most women who had an accident would have thrown them in the bin.
Come to think of it your dad told you to bin a lot of clothes, because they wouldn't need them.
 Quite a callous thing to say really under the circumstancies,but there you go we are all different.
Do you still keep a diary,or was that a one off. Pity you never recorded who told you that Sheila was on the bed. Wasn't Jones was it?
Were you aware that old tones sister was trying to get in on the act.
Jacky was trying to grab some of your inheritance. What a cheek. Mind you I supposed you never saw the paintings, or the writing on the wall.
Oh well all good things come to an end, and 26 years aint bad.
Missing you already.

tyler

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 06:34:PM »
CLIFF - Dont u dare leave the forum!I for one love your posts and how you always tell it like it is.

You too are one of the greats and one of my favourite male posters along with Rochy and Vortex.
I dont have a favourite girly........they are all great!

Offline grahameb

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 06:40:PM »

I wish you would give it a rest you twat. The forum is very much alive. If it wasn't why are you so worried that it's here? What a silly little "man" you are. I bet you were a right coward in NI.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:PM »
For everyones information Rochford hasn't left for good. He has some very important matters to deal with at the moment. He he will be back.
And Cliff, don't you dare leave. We need folks like you to deal with the half whits that come on here because they've lost their marbles. Like that imbred, er I mean insider John Lamberton.