Author Topic: Hello from deedaar  (Read 1197 times)

guest7363

Hello from deedaar
« on: September 18, 2011, 09:40:AM »
hi everyone, have been following the case for a long time and followed the forum since last december.

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
Re: Hello from deedaar
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 10:04:AM »
hi everyone, have been following the case for a long time and followed the forum since last december. Once posted under the name crooner, but not many posts. I used to like to read mikes posts and the cross examination with kaldin. Why did i leave you may ask?. As more people joined it became more interesting but not being a dab hand on a computer i found it hard to keep up with all this copy and paste and how to insert ect, so i just became a guest all the time, trouble is you dont see all the info though. I have worked in the area for a good 10 years on holiday parks, i used to talk to people about the case and a lot of people dont think jerremy did it. My view is i think there is a third party involved. Why have i come back you may ask, its nice to see good mods in charge and hoping to learn how to do all this copy and paste and inserting ect.

Welcome to the forum deedaar.  We look forward to hearing your views on the case.