Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1853 times)

quincy

Hello
« on: September 13, 2011, 03:57:PM »
Just to introduce myself. Have followed this case with interest for many years but didn't realise that there was a forum dedicated to reviewing it. The information contained with this site is rather curious when set against the original conviction of this lad. I am intrigued at the new evidence if it is in fact that and the various conspiracy theories.Why now after all this time I ask myself.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 04:01:PM »
Just to introduce myself. Have followed this case with interest for many years but didn't realise that there was a forum dedicated to reviewing it. The information contained with this site is rather curious when set against the original conviction of this lad. I am intrigued at the new evidence if it is in fact that and the various conspiracy theories.Why now after all this time I ask myself.

Quincy, have you got any autopsy reports and what is your previous connection to whf?  Are you an old chum of HCM9?

quincy

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 04:35:PM »

Quincy, have you got any autopsy reports and what is your previous connection to whf?  Are you an old chum of HCM9?

None as such and my connection to White House Farm is rather tenuous.Haven't a clue who HCM9 is sorry.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 04:41:PM »

None as such and my connection to White House Farm is rather tenuous.Haven't a clue who HCM9 is sorry.

OK Quincy, welcome to the forum.  Sorry I couldn't help the quip about your name...

Offline ngb1066

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 04:51:PM »

quincy - a lot of evidence has only come to light long after the trial and after Jerember Bamber's two appeals.  If you read through the material posted here you will be able to learn more about that.  There is still a lot of material withheld by the prosecution and JB's team have been trying to obtain that material.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 06:37:PM »
Welcome to the forum Quincy. Look forward to reading your views. :)

Offline OnceSaid

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 10:32:AM »
Hello quincy and welcome to the forum  :)