Author Topic: To whom, did the fourth loose bullet in main bedroom, relate?  (Read 970 times)

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
To whom, did the fourth loose bullet in main bedroom, relate?

Since, June Bamber only had three exit wounds, the fourth loose bullet found in the region of the main bedroom, must relate to one of the other four victims...

The only other victim, who had an exit wound, was Nicholas Caffell - who had one exit wound, and one loose bullet was found inside the so-called children's bedroom, so to whom, and where did this additional loose bullet which was found in the main  bedroom, relate to?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 08:48:PM by mike tesko »
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
Re: To whom, did the fourth loose bullet in main bedroom, relate?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 10:02:AM »
Neville presumably. I read that two bullets were found in the bedroom but no matter.

According to the report I read, there were 13 cases found in or just outside the bedroom. June was shot 7 times, and Sheila twice (if you accept that she was not shot in the kitchen). That leaves 4 shots in the bedroom.

Neville had been shot 8 times. Three cases were found in the kitchen and one on the back stairs - that accounts for 4 shots at him. He must therefore have been shot 4 times in the bedroom - not fatally because he managed to get to the kitchen afterwards. I think that's what happened because it's unlikely that he was shot in the kitchen, went upstairs to the bedroom, got shot again, and then went back to the kitchen where he was shot again.

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 09:14:PM »
Four bullet cases, bearing the identifying marks, DRH/1, DRH/2, DRH/3 and DRH/4, were introduced into the bedroom scenario, upon instruction of PI "Bob" Miller, and so the 13 bullet cases which you refer to as being found in the main bedroom, become reducible to nine (9)...

Yet to be established, is if four bullet cases )DRH/1, DRH/2, DRH/3 and DRH/4) were introduced into the main bedroom scenario, where else inside the farmhouse were those four bullet cases, originally found? If you displace those four bullet cases to the Kitchen, it produces a total of seven bullet cases found there - supporting the case for Ralph having been shot seven times whilst he was in the vicinity of the kitchen...

Please click on image to enlarge...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:25:PM by mike tesko »

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:24:PM »
Sorry? Are you saying that four of the cases were placed in the bedroom by the police? Where is the proof of that?

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2011, 09:32:PM »
Sorry? Are you saying that four of the cases were placed in the bedroom by the police? Where is the proof of that?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PI "Bob" Miller, instructed DC Hammersley to alter the original exhibits, bearing the exhibit references, DRH/1, to DRH/50, DRH/2 to DRH/51, DRH/3 to DRH/52, and DRH/4 yo DRH/53 (see attachment in previous post for confirmation of this)...

Once the police vacated space by displacing the original four exhibits, it allowed four bullet cases, to be introduced into the bedroom scenario, altering the number of nine bullet cases found there, to thirteen...

The evidence for the introduction of four bullet cases into the void created by displacing the original DRH/1 to DRH/50, DRH/2 to DRH/51, DRH/3 to DRH/52, and DRH/4 to DRH/53...

The calculations which need to be performed to work out how this was done, are basic mathematics...

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2011, 09:37:PM »
Sorry but I can't follow that at all, and the document doesn't really tell me anything.

Online mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 09:42:PM »
Sorry but I can't follow that at all, and the document doesn't really tell me anything.
--------------------------

OK, I can't assist you any further on that point...