Author Topic: Low profile cases and suicides  (Read 3065 times)

Sparkfilms

Low profile cases and suicides
« on: August 05, 2011, 09:35:PM »
Have just been walking my dog through Colchester town centre. Two police officers were giving chase...well trying to give chase.  After turning a corner they came to a halt to catch breath...after about 15 seconds they were off again, but only just.

As I turned the next corner 2 drunks with a staffy were approaching. I have a staffy / pit bull cross. The dogs faced up to one another and I managed to avert a crisis by pulling my dog away. However, the drunk with the dog was looking for trouble and made threats. I just laughed at him.

We moved on.

Another corner turned and we caught up with the police officers who were questioning a couple of Eastern Europeans. This being just where food is handed out at night to a group of around 30 homeless people.

Over the last few months of dog walking I have encountered the following.

One dead male in his 30's hanging from a tree in the woods.

One male laying dead in the road of gun shot wounds ( 100 yards from the woods ).

A police raid on a house where they were bringing out a group of twenty somethings in cuffs.

A police chase involving at least 8 squad cars and resulting in about 4 men being rugby tackled and pulled out of wheelie bins ( not such a great hiding place, even the police have that one sussed ).

All dog walks are done to the constant background soundscape of emergency vehicles.

This is Colchester. Pretty much like anywhere else in this ****** up country.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:46:PM by Sparkfilms »

chochokeira

Re: Low profile cases and suicides
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 10:19:PM »
Have just been walking my dog through Colchester town centre. Two police officers were giving chase...well trying to give chase.  After turning a corner they came to a halt to catch breath...after about 15 seconds they were off again, but only just.

As I turned the next corner 2 drunks with a staffy were approaching. I have a staffy / pit bull cross. The dogs faced up to one another and I managed to avert a crisis by pulling my dog away. However, the drunk with the dog was looking for trouble and made threats. I just laughed at him.

We moved on.

Another corner turned and we caught up with the police officers who were questioning a couple of Eastern Europeans. This being just where food is handed out at night to a group of around 30 homeless people.

Over the last few months of dog walking I have encountered the following.

One dead male in his 30's hanging from a tree in the woods.

One male laying dead in the road of gun shot wounds ( 100 yards from the woods ).

A police raid on a house where they were bringing out a group of twenty somethings in cuffs.

A police chase involving at least 8 squad cars and resulting in about 4 men being rugby tackled and pulled out of wheelie bins ( not such a great hiding place, even the police have that one sussed ).

All dog walks are done to the constant background soundscape of emergency vehicles.

This is Colchester. Pretty much like anywhere else in this ****** up country.

Colchester's crime stats appear quite low, are they manipulated to make them appear better than they are, Sparky? I'm sure that happens here. Colchester is one of the four fastest growing towns in UK. I imagine that's great for the politicians who push for it, but not great for local people. A large influx of new people can make communities less stable, so can lead to social problems.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 10:25:PM »
Colchester? I thought you were discribing Chicargo? And to think I was considering moving there once?

Sparkfilms

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 10:42:PM »
I think the crime stats are a ******* joke

There is a large open meadow where I walk my dog.

Our MP lives in the road that leads to the meadow. He is pretty decent as it happens and may be unaware of what I will describe.

There are a small group of drug and alcohol dependents who occupy an area just a few metres from the back of some houses. This group usually consists of 2 or 3 men and one woman. The woman - as it happens, an attractive and raunchy 30 something is more than entertaining.

Male dog walkers ( and some females too ) are often treated to her posing topless from the top of a bank. This is usually within about 5 metres of the path where we walk.

Two weeks ago she wrestled a male walking two dogs to the ground and managed to give him a lovebite on the neck as he struggled to control his dogs.

No one has seen him since.

The group use the field as an open toilet, they even bring a supply of kitchen rolls for the purpose.

Sparkfilms

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 11:00:PM »
The first time I encountered this woman was about a month ago.

I was sitting on the bench with my dog and I could hear someone approaching from behind.

It was around 7 in the evening.

Suddenly, she was inches behind me and said - 'This is my ******* bench, mine and no one else's, make sure you aint ******* here in the morning or I'll rub my tits in your face so hard I'll ******* suffocate you - you ****.'

I made sure I was back at 10am and we sat there for at least an hour, but to no avail.

I did see her a few days later but I doubt she had any re-collection of what she'd said.

andrea

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 01:01:AM »
Haha, better luck next time sparks  ;)

Offline grahameb

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 09:16:AM »
;D ;D ;D erm....Where exactly is this meadow sparks? ::)

Offline OnceSaid

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 09:51:AM »
;D ;D ;D erm....Where exactly is this meadow sparks? ::)

Be careful what you wish for  ;D

Sparkfilms

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 02:00:PM »
Kings Head Meadow is located down Catchpool Road which is off Cowdray Avenue.

It is next to Lower Castle Park where Essex are shortly to hold their cricket week in the sports ground.

I'm rather hoping this woman manages to get a seat close to the boundary edge, and pulls unsuspecting fielders over the perimeter fence and gives them the love bite treatment.

She is quite something - a latter day Queen Boudecia.

Wednesday is shop lifting day. She turns up with dresses and tops stuffed into her clothing then pulls out about 3 or 4 of them and does a series of fashion makeovers in double quick time.

There is also a hint of Robin Hood about her as she hands out the booty to passers by after selecting a favourite to wear for the day.

Sometimes us dog walkers survey the area when her group are away breaking into local properties and so forth.

One woman discovered 3 lap tops hidden under a bush last week.

She stupidly phoned the police.

We were annoyed that she didn't allow us a laptop each.