Author Topic: HELLO EVERYONE  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Gemini

HELLO EVERYONE
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:00:PM »
Good afternoon everyone, I have been reading for the forum for sometime now and recently have been tempted to post, even it was to say some choice words to PoorBambi!!!!   Some of you know me from the FB Innocent Page and I obviously firmly believe that Jeremy is innocent.  I know the case pretty well having read several books and all the documents/statements posted.  Not sure I can add anything intelligent to the debate but I will certainly try.   I continue to learn something new everyday from the posts made and certainly think of it as valuable information for the most part.   BTW Jackie is my forum crush (what tenacity!) and Mike is a hero in my book.   Thanks Tru

Offline grahameb

Re: HELLO EVERYONE
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 08:30:PM »
You have a book about Mike? ::) Welcome to the forum Gemini. I'm sure I don't have to remind you to play nice? Or you will be in danger of turning into a poor B*****d like me. ;)

andrea

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:31:PM »
welcome tru x

Offline Enigma

• Fiat justitia ruat caelum
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:33:PM »
Good afternoon everyone, I have been reading for the forum for sometime now and recently have been tempted to post, even it was to say some choice words to PoorBambi!!!!   Some of you know me from the FB Innocent Page and I obviously firmly believe that Jeremy is innocent.  I know the case pretty well having read several books and all the documents/statements posted.  Not sure I can add anything intelligent to the debate but I will certainly try.   I continue to learn something new everyday from the posts made and certainly think of it as valuable information for the most part.   BTW Jackie is my forum crush (what tenacity!) and Mike is a hero in my book.   Thanks Tru
Poor Bambi is actually an undiscovered genius!

Offline grahameb

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:39:PM »
Poor Bambi is actually an undiscovered genius!
I thought I saw him yesterday. He'd been knocked down by a car. Poor deer. Of course it could have been a Muntjac Deer?