Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Steve_Trousers

Hello
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:15:PM »

Hi, My Name is Steve and I have long had an interest in this case. I think in all probability he did it, but not beyond all reasonable doubt

One thing that disturbed me was not the 'fresh' blood, not the scratchmarks above the mantlepiece, not the nevill bamber 999 call but the policeman saying he could make out a shape in the upstairs window

Was jeremy with the pc when he saw this shape, or was he told to wait in the patrol car ? If Jeremy was with him, at this point he would only have been a witness and it may have been him that first suggested shapes moving, and planted that idea in the mind of the pc, that sheila was alive and moving through the house. I also dont know what to make of the 2 bodies in the kitchen scenario.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:34:PM »

Hi, My Name is Steve and I have long had an interest in this case. I think in all probability he did it, but not beyond all reasonable doubt

One thing that disturbed me was not the 'fresh' blood, not the scratchmarks above the mantlepiece, not the nevill bamber 999 call but the policeman saying he could make out a shape in the upstairs window

Was jeremy with the pc when he saw this shape, or was he told to wait in the patrol car ? If Jeremy was with him, at this point he would only have been a witness and it may have been him that first suggested shapes moving, and planted that idea in the mind of the pc, that sheila was alive and moving through the house. I also dont know what to make of the 2 bodies in the kitchen scenario.

Well Steve, there's plenty of stuff on here to enable you to test your own theories.  Welcome to the forum. 

Offline grahameb

Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 08:45:PM »
Welcome to the forum Steve. Concerning the shadow in the window incident. Jeremy said that they both (he and Bews) saw the shadow in the window that passed from one side of the window to the other. The both jumped behind a hedge in case they became targets. Bews (apparently a trained policeman, formerly in the armed response unit) panicked and ran straight back to the police car and called for armed backup. This caused him to be ridiculed by the other officers. But on a video Bews gave a different story and said that it was a trick of the light.