Author Topic: They said Jeremy stage managed Sheila's body...  (Read 6417 times)

Offline Pete0001

Re: They said Jeremy stage managed Sheila's body...
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2011, 07:25:PM »
Jeremy and his solicitors have seen it, and it exists, so any suggestion that Mike has made any of this up needs to be reviewed, by those suggesting mischief...

Just out of interest you say ..."any suggestion that Mike..." which suggests you are talking about Mike as if another person and not yourself. Just wondering if a group of people post as Mike tesko or just you.. Mike.
Its a prime example of how the written word can be mistook to mean something else.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2011, 07:26:PM »
Well the document does cover the movement of the arm and the gun, and would be a reasonable response to the questions raised by the photographs.

I don't think I've ever seen the evidence that relates to a WPC Julia Jeapes purporting to have seen a gun leaning against a window frame prior to 7.30am. If anyone has the evidence to cover that, perhaps they could post it here?

I've seen Mike say it several times, and it was reported in the Guardian but I've seen no official statements about it.
---------------------------------------

Jeremy and his solicitors have seen it, and it exists, so any suggestion that Mike has made any of this up needs to be reviewed, by those suggesting mischief...

I'm not saying you've made things up. It just helps to see official documents. That's why I started a thread for official documents to be poste.
------------------------------------------

Explanation accepted, I will post what I can, when I can - I have over 50,000 copy documents...

I know - thank you.  It's just annoying when I know I've seen something official but I can't remember where, so I'm putting it all in one thread on here.  ;D

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2011, 07:30:PM »
Well the document does cover the movement of the arm and the gun, and would be a reasonable response to the questions raised by the photographs.

I don't think I've ever seen the evidence that relates to a WPC Julia Jeapes purporting to have seen a gun leaning against a window frame prior to 7.30am. If anyone has the evidence to cover that, perhaps they could post it here?

I've seen Mike say it several times, and it was reported in the Guardian but I've seen no official statements about it.
---------------------------------------

I'm not saying you've made things up. It just helps to see official documents. That's why I started a thread for official documents to be poste.
------------------------------------------

Explanation accepted, I will post what I can, when I can - I have over 50,000 copy documents...

I know - thank you.  It's just annoying when I know I've seen something official but I can't remember where, so I'm putting it all in one thread on here.  ;D
-------------------

I will co-operate as best I can, or as far as Jeremy allows me to, even though any comments here are my own comments not those of Jeremy, I do try to take into account his views on matters...
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

bb2010

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2011, 12:55:PM »
Is this the statement by WPC Jeapes?

http://jeremybamber.com/jeremybamber3.htm

The Jeapes statement about the gun really does puzzle me.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2011, 02:11:PM »
Is this the statement by WPC Jeapes?

http://jeremybamber.com/jeremybamber3.htm

The Jeapes statement about the gun really does puzzle me.

Yes, it puzzles me too. Of course it might be a gun that she saw, but let's just say it was a gun.

I'm not sure if that evidence was available at the trial or at the appeal.

I would like to know at what time Jeapes arrived. It was before the police went into the house so some time before 7.38. She stayed whilst the police searched the house, but I don't know what time she left.

Her statement in general puzzles me. She says that she was in a position on the corner of a barn facing the farm house with a view to the right side of the premises - she referred to that as "white/red".  She then said she could see the front door and also had a view of a window to the right of it, which she understood was the kitchen window. I think she must have got that wrong because the kitchen is not to the right of the front door - the dining room is.

She said that Moules was 12 yards behind to her right, and that he was covering the left side of the building. That makes no sense to me.

She then said she could see what appeared to be a gun at a first floor window on "white/red" side. Did she mean the right hand window? If so, that was Sheila's room, not the main bedroom.

Have I got this all wrong? I don't get where she was. Where is the barn she was referring to? There is a plan of the house somewhere on here, and it all sounds wrong to me.

Offline Kaldin

• Veteran Member
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2011, 02:16:PM »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 02:22:PM by Kaldin »