Author Topic: Origins of the "Facebook Guilty Page" Invasion  (Read 4389 times)

Offline bob

• 78.6%
Origins of the "Facebook Guilty Page" Invasion
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:AM »
Grahame,

I was intrigued by this post of yours from the now-locked "Did JM love JB" thread, in response to Hartley's suggestion that some members of the pro-JB camp are equally responsible for the recent decay in forum behaviour:

No Hartley I think on this occasion that you are being short sited. Cast your mind back to when all this trouble started. The posts by Jackie and the others were by provocation. All this started when those from the facebook guilty page began to come over here with the aim of causing confusion and trouble and a lot of "short sited" supposedly intelligent people were are still are being conned by them. I warned folk when it started and told you all in the clearest possible way what was going on at the time. But people refused to listen. Instead they welcomed this bunch of "losers" with open arms and actually congratulated them in "livening up" the forum. Well my friend you have reaped what you have sown and got what you "intelligent and wiser" folk have got at the moment. I intend to delete their accounts one by one. Because the majority of them are useless shite.
(http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,1022.585.html)

I wonder how you feel it fits in with this post from Jackie on the 30th of May?

I love smites it means I am making a point

If it doesnt liven up on here soon I might have to go and cause a few ripples on the facebook jb is guilty site
(http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,860.msg25413.html#msg25413)

::)

Offline grahameb

Re: Origins of the "Facebook Guilty Page" Invasion
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:24:AM »
Grahame,

I was intrigued by this post of yours from the now-locked "Did JM love JB" thread, in response to Hartley's suggestion that some members of the pro-JB camp are equally responsible for the recent decay in forum behaviour:

No Hartley I think on this occasion that you are being short sited. Cast your mind back to when all this trouble started. The posts by Jackie and the others were by provocation. All this started when those from the facebook guilty page began to come over here with the aim of causing confusion and trouble and a lot of "short sited" supposedly intelligent people were are still are being conned by them. I warned folk when it started and told you all in the clearest possible way what was going on at the time. But people refused to listen. Instead they welcomed this bunch of "losers" with open arms and actually congratulated them in "livening up" the forum. Well my friend you have reaped what you have sown and got what you "intelligent and wiser" folk have got at the moment. I intend to delete their accounts one by one. Because the majority of them are useless shite.

If it doesnt liven up on here soon I might have to go and cause a few ripples on the facebook jb is guilty site

Yes some of the pro bamber camp did invade the forum a couple of weeks ago. But that was on a different matter. They objected to certain pictures that were posted on the forum and I dealt with that in the appropriate was and lost a few of those on facebook who called themselves my friends. No loss to me I can assure you. But contrary to what Hartley said the trouble all began before members of the facebook guilty page came over to the forum. I and my friend Gav had been carefully following their "progress" on facebook. So it was all just a matter of time before these cretins filtered over into the forum like some kind of green slime. They had been posting abusive messages on that guilty page for some time and then finally they saw fit to carry their dirty protest over onto the forum. I know who these slimeball are and I have deleted some accounts. The problem is that some members on here have their heads in the clouds and cannot see what is actually happening here. I don't know why but they would rather call me a nazi before admitting that it is they themselves who seem to have the mental block?

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:39:AM »
Grahame,

Yes some of the pro bamber camp did invade the forum a couple of weeks ago. But that was on a different matter. They objected to certain pictures that were posted on the forum and I dealt with that in the appropriate was and lost a few of those on facebook who called themselves my friends. No loss to me I can assure you. But contrary to what Hartley said the trouble all began before members of the facebook guilty page came over to the forum. I and my friend Gav had been carefully following their "progress" on facebook. So it was all just a matter of time before these cretins filtered over into the forum like some kind of green slime. They had been posting abusive messages on that guilty page for some time and then finally they saw fit to carry their dirty protest over onto the forum. I know who these slimeball are and I have deleted some accounts. The problem is that some members on here have their heads in the clouds and cannot see what is actually happening here. I don't know why but they would rather call me a nazi before admitting that it is they themselves who seem to have the mental block?

Well I'm a bit confused Grahame as in the quote I posted you (not Hartley) said:

All this started when those from the facebook guilty page began to come over here with the aim of causing confusion and trouble
but now you're saying
But contrary to what Hartley said the trouble all began before members of the facebook guilty page came over to the forum

Anyway, I'm not really bothered about  that. The key point to me is that (assuming she did what she said she was going to do) Jackie actively went over the JB Guilty Facebook page to stir up trouble in order to "liven it up here".

And now she is playing the victim and complaining when people came here to do exactly what she deliberately goaded them into doing.

Quite frankly it beggars belief, and you must admit that it is indefensible, surely?

hartley

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:AM »
And quite frankly what you have suggested I said in your post above is not true. If you are going to credit me by quoting me, then please do so and do not make things up.

I'm sorry Grahame but you are way off base here.

Offline grahameb

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 11:08:AM »
Grahame,

Well I'm a bit confused Grahame as in the quote I posted you (not Hartley) said:

All this started when those from the facebook guilty page began to come over here with the aim of causing confusion and trouble
but now you're saying
But contrary to what Hartley said the trouble all began before members of the facebook guilty page came over to the forum

Anyway, I'm not really bothered about  that. The key point to me is that (assuming she did what she said she was going to do) Jackie actively went over the JB Guilty Facebook page to stir up trouble in order to "liven it up here".

And now she is playing the victim and complaining when people came here to do exactly what she deliberately goaded them into doing.

Quite frankly it beggars belief, and you must admit that it is indefensible, surely?
Yes Bob but if you have read my posts correctly I said that it all started with those from the facebook guilty page came over here to cause confusion and trouble4 and that is exactly what happened even though I warned forum members of this they all in their "wisdom" thought I was being paranoid. Those from the so called "innocent" facebook page came over here protesting about certain pictures that were posted and as I said before I dealt with them in the appropriate manner. CLEAR ENOUGH?

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 11:17:AM »
Grahame,

but now you're saying

Yes Bob but if you have read my posts correctly I said that it all started with those from the facebook guilty page came over here to cause confusion and trouble4 and that is exactly what happened even though I warned forum members of this they all in their "wisdom" thought I was being paranoid. Those from the so called "innocent" facebook page came over here protesting about certain pictures that were posted and as I said before I dealt with them in the appropriate manner. CLEAR ENOUGH?

No - not CLEAR ENOUGH Grahame.

Why do you keep talking about the "Innocent" page? I haven't even mentioned them.

Are you not going to address my point regarding a forum member deliberately going off to stir up trouble amongst people known to have extreme anti-JB views, in the hope that they would then come here to "liven things up" - and then for that person to shout and scream about being victimised by the "invaders"? Is that reasonable behaviour?

Offline grahameb

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 12:10:PM »
Bob, can't you really understand my words? Please read what I said in context. What I said was that all this trouble started when those from the facebook guilty page came over to the forum. Then I added that it started long before that and I explained how. That is it really all started when the guilty page started posting on facebook against the innocent page on facebook. Then they began "on facebook" to denigrate and post abusive messages against Mike and his forum. I continued that I and my friend Gav traced their progress as they came over to the forum. It was their intention to disrupt the forum and cause confusion here by deliberately hounding pro Bamber supporters here. This of course achieved what they wanted ie a reaction from those supporters. So then they (those trouble makers from the guilty page including john (even though he denies it) could cry out that they were being abused by the pro Bamber supporters and some foolishly listened to them and even welcomed the fact that they "livened up" the forum. I'm afraid I don't think in this two dimensional way that some here who are ignorant of what is really going on and have gone straight to the source of the trouble ie those newbie anti Bamber camp. I can't see how much clearer I can make it, because it really is that simple. ::)

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 12:27:PM »
Grahame, if this forum can handle the likes of Horseydave, I'm sure that we can cope with a few facebook numpties.

Jackiepreece

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 12:46:PM »
Bob
I have no intention of posting on this forum anymore because of people like you.
You are now trying to bully Grahame
Why dont you put the post of mine you have quoted in context
It was a joke and you know it
It was in reference to people saying this site was becoming boring because it was mostly pro bamber
I would like to put some of those people straight on some of the lies they spread but I have never ever posted on that site and I suggest you take yourself over there and ask someone because I know what is the truth
You must have sought through a mountain of posts to find that and twist things you missed a trick you should have worked for Essex Police
What a vulgar cheap shot at myself and Grahame
Jeremy Bamber will walk free one day because I have made my mind up he will and you can gang up with your mate John(multiple user names) as many times as you like but the truth will always come out
and I will support Grahame and Ngb and Tyler and Cliff in everything they do.
You have let yourself down badly Bob and I look forward to you producing evidence that I have ever posted on any Facebook page connected with Jeremy Bamber
You are fully aware of the work I do spreading the word about Jeremys case I dont need to get involved in your petty games

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 12:58:PM »
Jack, there's no bullying going on. Grahame seems like a very decent man, and when I got tourettes one night  :-[ he dealt with me very kindly. But with all respect to him, I wonder if he could perhaps consider that some members have been on here for months, chuntering away, not really needing to be told off when we step out of line. Haven't we always moderated ourselves, Jack? As I say, Grahame comes across as a good guy, and I don't envy him his position of mod, and I realise that Mike isn't well at the moment, but there is far too much intervention before it is actually needed.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 01:00:PM »
And Jack, don't leave. I always get a little thrill when I see that you've posted!!

Just like my heart sinks when I see smiffy has.

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 01:05:PM »
Bob
I have no intention of posting on this forum anymore because of people like you.
You are now trying to bully Grahame
Why dont you put the post of mine you have quoted in context
It was a joke and you know it
It was in reference to people saying this site was becoming boring because it was mostly pro bamber
I would like to put some of those people straight on some of the lies they spread but I have never ever posted on that site and I suggest you take yourself over there and ask someone because I know what is the truth
You must have sought through a mountain of posts to find that and twist things you missed a trick you should have worked for Essex Police
What a vulgar cheap shot at myself and Grahame
Jeremy Bamber will walk free one day because I have made my mind up he will and you can gang up with your mate John(multiple user names) as many times as you like but the truth will always come out
and I will support Grahame and Ngb and Tyler and Cliff in everything they do.
You have let yourself down badly Bob and I look forward to you producing evidence that I have ever posted on any Facebook page connected with Jeremy Bamber
You are fully aware of the work I do spreading the word about Jeremys case I dont need to get involved in your petty games

Yesterday you accused me of being part of a gang off bullies Jackie. I feel I have the right to reply, and to expose hypocrisy.

I'm especially bemused that you refer to my mate John. He was never on my Christmas list. In fact you may recall I once told him he came across as "a bit of a retard" (something I regret of course in light of the new forum rules on personal insults). I don't recall you stepping in to stop me "bullying" him though  :)

Anyway Jackie, please don't stop posting on my account. I'm just one of many people with alternative views to yourself. It's a bit like life in general really - you can cosset yourself just with people who agree with you all the time, or you can mix it up a bit and maybe learn something new, such as: not everyone who posts a dissenting view is a bully.

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 01:15:PM »
Can I just ask......you know when Mike was doing the beetroot thing? Was he naked?

Offline bob

• 78.6%
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 01:21:PM »
Can I just ask......you know when Mike was doing the beetroot thing? Was he naked?
You certainly know how to lighten the mood Pugsie  ;D  ;D

andrea

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 01:47:PM »
to be fair jackie you have got away with alot on this forum, you have goaded people on here too.

IMO everyone should be dealt with the same anti or pro. i did actually ask smiffy to stop the goading the other day, he was decent about it.

c'mon are we adults ? i know you wont like what i have just stated jackie but its true.  :)