Author Topic: smites  (Read 7152 times)

andrea

Re: smites
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 12:13:AM »
And have a cherry on me.

oh thanks, can i some brandy to go with it  ;)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 01:31:AM »
If you like, Quentin!!

What's Quentin?

Offline shonapugs

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2011, 07:58:AM »
Tch!! Tarantino!!

Offline vidvic

• Veteran Member
  • R.i 99.9
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2011, 06:09:PM »
get rid of them
rumor vagatus stulti et acceptantur a Idiotae

tyler

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 08:19:AM »
Gosh,I seem to have accumulated 9 of them overnight! I feel so flattered that someone thinks I am worth sitting up all night for   ;) 
And at least I know who the culprit is.The saddo really ought to get himself a life!

Offline vidvic

• Veteran Member
  • R.i 99.9
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 09:04:AM »
Gosh,I seem to have accumulated 9 of them overnight! I feel so flattered that someone thinks I am worth sitting up all night for   ;) 
And at least I know who the culprit is.The saddo really ought to get himself a life!

Why not send him/her a pm, let them know that you know.....?
rumor vagatus stulti et acceptantur a Idiotae

Offline grahameb

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 09:10:AM »
Probably a night watchman who gets fed up with watching TV. ;D

tyler

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 09:50:AM »
Vidvic thank you,I would pm him if I cared, but I dont. I know not many people like him anyway   ;)

Jackiepreece

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:AM »
Tyler I would say some people might think you are getting very close to the truth on matters and we cannot have that can we!

tyler

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 01:08:PM »
Tyler I would say some people might think you are getting very close to the truth on matters and we cannot have that can we!

Hardly! Im just as confused as anyone else! And Mike is the one to watch,as he seems to be getting VERY close to the truth,in my opinion x

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 02:59:PM »
There is something hysteriacally comical about a grown person sitting up all night smiting members of a forum.  ;D I can just see it, some grumpy ole azz, waiting for hour after hour to pass to smite again and again! OMG!
I don´t care about the smites, one way or the other; but they are often talked about and seem to bother a lot of people, so perhaps they should be removed.

Offline smiffy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 09:57:PM »
There is something hysteriacally comical about a grown person sitting up all night smiting members of a forum.  ;D I can just see it, some grumpy ole azz, waiting for hour after hour to pass to smite again and again! OMG!
I don´t care about the smites, one way or the other; but they are often talked about and seem to bother a lot of people, so perhaps they should be removed.

much easier and quicker to have multiple identitys ...if anyone goes to that trouble they really have to be a sad case

either way...a saddo
 :)

Offline Alias

• Editor
  • Veteran Member
  • What is in those 200 boxes?
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2011, 03:52:PM »

much easier and quicker to have multiple identitys ...if anyone goes to that trouble they really have to be a sad case

either way...a saddo
 :)

Yeah - sitting in the middle of the night switching nicks to smite everybody is equally lame... ::)

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 06:57:PM »

On the plus side (+) ...I always give you one when I can   ;)

tyler

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2011, 11:56:PM »

On the plus side (+) ...I always give you one when I can   ;)

Rochford (cheeky),thank you but really no need.Tbh I must be one of the rare people that likes  smites.It means my worthless posts are actually being read   ;D