Author Topic: Chris Watts documentary  (Read 665 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Chris Watts documentary
« on: November 24, 2020, 09:27:PM »
A documentary on the man who killed his pregnant wife and two daughters in Frederick, Colorado in August 2018. https://youtu.be/MbGl8r5MzUI

Offline Steve_uk

guest7363

Re: Chris Watts documentary
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 11:16:AM »
A documentary on the man who killed his pregnant wife and two daughters in Frederick, Colorado in August 2018. https://youtu.be/MbGl8r5MzUI
This has to be one of the worst cases I’ve ever seen Steve, I know there have been worse serial killers, but, the way he killed and disposed of his entire family had me in tears.  If anyone wants to learn about a Narcissistic Sociapath, this guy tops the list.  I know his wife was a bit controlling, but she didn’t deserve this and neither did the children.

Have you ever watched his mother and sister Steve?  Utterly shameless how they pamper around him and believe the narrative that,  Shannon was abusive and You had to know her to be around her': Chris Watts' parents claim he was in an abusive marriage with pregnant wife when he killed her and say he only did it after SHE strangled their two daughters as they beg him to take back his guilty plea.  What they don’t tell you, they were up to their eyes in debt and he had found a new girlfriend Nichol Kessinger, so he thought he would wipe away all his past and start a new life with her.

He only got the idea to say that Shannon killed the kids after he was fed this idea by Lee who had just done his failed polygraph test, it was a clever move by Lee because it got him to finally confess to the murder, how could anyone think of dumping your two little kids in an oil tank?  Shannon would have also gone in one of these but for the fact she wouldn’t fit through the hole/hatch so he buried her in a 18” inch hole he dug.  He took the Polygraph test and failed it by a really high score, scoring -18, that figure is way down the list of telling the truth.

What’s your opinion of his Girlfriend Steve?  Nichol Kessinger.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 08:05:PM »
This has to be one of the worst cases I’ve ever seen Steve, I know there have been worse serial killers, but, the way he killed and disposed of his entire family had me in tears.  If anyone wants to learn about a Narcissistic Sociapath, this guy tops the list.  I know his wife was a bit controlling, but she didn’t deserve this and neither did the children.

Have you ever watched his mother and sister Steve?  Utterly shameless how they pamper around him and believe the narrative that,  Shannon was abusive and You had to know her to be around her': Chris Watts' parents claim he was in an abusive marriage with pregnant wife when he killed her and say he only did it after SHE strangled their two daughters as they beg him to take back his guilty plea.  What they don’t tell you, they were up to their eyes in debt and he had found a new girlfriend Nichol Kessinger, so he thought he would wipe away all his past and start a new life with her.

He only got the idea to say that Shannon killed the kids after he was fed this idea by Lee who had just done his failed polygraph test, it was a clever move by Lee because it got him to finally confess to the murder, how could anyone think of dumping your two little kids in an oil tank?  Shannon would have also gone in one of these but for the fact she wouldn’t fit through the hole/hatch so he buried her in a 18” inch hole he dug.  He took the Polygraph test and failed it by a really high score, scoring -18, that figure is way down the list of telling the truth.

What’s your opinion of his Girlfriend Steve?  Nichol Kessinger.
There's a lot of information I wasn't aware of in your post Real Justice. Did you get it from the Netflix portrayal? I'll stick with Dr. Todd, who seems to have made more videos on this case than any other he has covered. I'll agree with him that it's a combination of several factors, some of which we're unaware of, which led to the tragedy. https://youtu.be/zxhBdPvCLQ8

guest7363

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 08:44:PM »
There's a lot of information I wasn't aware of in your post Real Justice. Did you get it from the Netflix portrayal? I'll stick with Dr. Todd, who seems to have made more videos on this case than any other he has covered. I'll agree with him that it's a combination of several factors, some of which we're unaware of, which led to the tragedy. https://youtu.be/zxhBdPvCLQ8
Hi Steve I’ve followed this case for a while now, I’ve listened to several Podcasts about the case, there’s a book about Chris Watts confession letters as well.

Here’s a link to the Police interviews.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16JKE6DEzoOBQUGhiyjJqzX-ZhKLn9R9o/view

I also picked up that His girlfriend did an internet search about Shannon Watts and Chris Watts 9 months before the murders, although I don’t think she had anything to do with the murders I don’t think she’s been truthful, she asked him to delete all their messages once the police were involved and she’s always insisted she didn’t know Shannon was pregnant and Chris was divorcing Shannon, yet Shannon’s Facebook  page was full of news about the pregnancy and how happy they were together, something I’m quite sure she would have followed?

The polygraph test was the clincher, scoring between 2 to 4 is an expected score when telling the truth, going into minus and below -4 is lying, he scored -18.  I thought it was a good move by Lee to put the idea into his head that Shannon killed the girls and that’s why he killed Shannon, it gave him a chance to confess,  yet Jim Clemente (FBI) said it was a bad move and gave him the idea and he was proved right.  Watts openly admitted it in an interview when  he told the police it was them that gave him the idea to blame Shannon for the kids murders.  In one of his letters he talks about taking Shannon’s life and mascara running down her face, he then says he knew she was gone when she relieved herself, The way he say’s she relived herself could he not give her a bit of dignity, There's just no words that will sum up how sick this man is.

He’s changed his story that many times, I don’t think he’s capable of telling the truth and I don’t think his Mum Cindy wants to believe the truth, even though she says she does, she’s quite happy to go along with the first story that Watts killed Shannon because Shannon killed the girls.

guest7363

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 09:00:PM »
Kissinger always said Chris had told her he was in the final stages of divorce, yet  just before the murders Kessinger’s Google search histories indicate they were on each other’s minds. Before the murders, Kessinger had Googled “Man I’m having affair with says he will leave his wife” and “marrying your mistress,” spent hours searching for information about Shan’nann.

If your in the final stages of divorce your leaving your wife and not just promising it and admitting your his mistress and thinking yourself as a mistress admits your being unfaithful and knowing you are.  So she was trying  to portray that she was innocent in all this by suggesting the marriage was over yet by what she then  suggests she knew he was leaving Shannon just because of her?

A good book about this case Steve was this one

The Perfect Father By John Glatt

guest7363

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 12:37:PM »
I think the Netflix portrayal Steve was first class, it gave the victims back their voice. especially ones that were stolen.  Jenny Popplewell who was the director, she first went into it by reading about the case and then visiting Shannon’s Facebook page, this then connected her to the story.  She wanted to do the story from all perspectives without inviting anyone in for interviews.  It was quite unique in a way Steve and I think it was this uniqueness that made it No1 on Netflix all around the world.  She didn’t need to add anything, it was all based on fact and actual footage.  I think the only thing she could have added was the after affects, there was Law Inforcment officers who suffered severe PTSD after, especially recovering the two little girls from the Oil Tanks.