Author Topic: President 'Trump' - (Election policy) - 'Do Not Underestimate him' - Tricks...  (Read 629 times)

Offline Adam

https://youtu.be/bViOeBf7qaE

Interesting.

Obama in 2012 was still a young dynamic politcian who had killed Bin Laden only a year earlier. Yet Biden smashed Obama's votes in 2020.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

https://youtu.be/bViOeBf7qaE

Interesting.

Obama in 2012 was still a young dynamic politcian who had killed Bin Laden only a year earlier. Yet Biden smashed Obama's votes in 2020.

Both Trump and Biden have broke records. This election Trump has got millions of more votes then Obama did in 2012 and 2008. So by that logic Trump must be committing electoral fraud also.

Offline Adam

Both Trump and Biden have broke records. This election Trump has got millions of more votes then Obama did in 2012 and 2008. So by that logic Trump must be committing electoral fraud also.

Maybe more people are voting now. Social media & Youtube means people take more of an active interest in politics.

Trump got more votes than last time. His hardcore would stay with him & he may have gained more voters over a 4 year term. Biden blowing him away in the Democratic run swing states is surprising.

Offline Adam

Trump is complaining about Pfizer making their annoncement after the election.

I don't think it would make much difference if annonced a week before. There was a stock market bounce but the markets were already doing well. He couldn't claim it was due to his 'operation warp speed' as Pfizer are seperate.

Offline Adam

Biden making his rallies 'drive ins' were a good idea.

Trump was getting huge crowds at the 5 rallies a day he was attending. If Biden only got a few hundred, this would not reflect the national polls which incorrectly showed Biden had a big lead.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 11:24:AM by Adam »

Offline David1819

Maybe more people are voting now. Social media & Youtube means people take more of an active interest in politics.

Trump got more votes than last time. His hardcore would stay with him & he may have gained more voters over a 4 year term. Biden blowing him away in the Democratic run swing states is surprising.

22 million more people have voted this time compared to 2016. The Trump administration has been a very unconventional and controversial. The prospect of four more years would have major ramifications (good or bad). There was a lot at stake. In most cases there is relatively not a great deal of difference between the two candidates Romney/Obama Bush/Clinton etc. This was different and many more people realized the two paths America could go down. Hence the high turnout.

Offline Adam

22 million more people have voted this time compared to 2016. The Trump administration has been a very unconventional and controversial. The prospect of four more years would have major ramifications (good or bad). There was a lot at stake. In most cases there is relatively not a great deal of difference between the two candidates Romney/Obama Bush/Clinton etc. This was different and many more people realized the two paths America could go down. Hence the high turnout.

Some of the votes may not have been legal as the video says.

Can't believe Biden got so many votes because the public love him so much. Also can't believe he got so many votes because so many people hate Trump enough to vote.

Kamala Harris would have helped get more female and ethnic minority voters. She is younger & has not much baggage. People may have voted more for her than Biden. Wanting to see how she does as VP & maybe President before 2024.

Offline lookout

There's corruption in most if not all politics around the world, proving so is another thing.