Author Topic: Covid-19, Why high profile prisoners will not/cannot become Infected!  (Read 202 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Covid-19, Why high profile prisoners will not/cannot become Infected!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2020, 06:11:PM »
The embodiment of evil. This is the best drama on Sutcliffe, possibly going some way to make the viewer comprehend the incomprehensible.  https://youtu.be/qFFnujyWLBg

Trouble is Steve, he was still calling the shots by refusing treatment. He got his own way. I'd have preferred " treating " him with a syringe full of arsenic.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2020, 06:45:PM »

Trouble is Steve, he was still calling the shots by refusing treatment. He got his own way. I'd have preferred " treating " him with a syringe full of arsenic.
Yes if it's proven they've killed more than once I don't see anything wrong with the death penalty.

Offline Real Justice

• Veteran Member
    • Trial related photographs
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2020, 06:29:PM »

Me too Lookout, he was caught not far from where I live.  He’s been linked to two more murders in our area, The BAKEWELL murder, in which Stephen Downing was convicted of and later acquitted and the Barbara Mayo murder to which this has never been solved, Scott Lomax covers this murder in his book.  I personally don’t think he has any connection to the Wendy Sewell murder (BAKEWELL) it’s not his regular haunt, BAKEWELL would be the last place you would look for Prostitution and it was a fair way from the motorway, the Barbara Mayo murder happened right next to the motorway Barbara was hitchhiking a lift, He admitted to Keith Helawell that their  was two unsolved murders.  Barbara’s death was in 1970 and Sutcliffe’s first known attack was in 1969 (not killing) so this one is quite possible but I think there was a DNA print found on Barbara that isn’t linked to Sutcliffe, Since the hunt for Barbara Mayo's killer began there have been:
126,300 people interviewed
in excess of 47,000 statements taken
almost 185,000 Morris Travellers checked
78,000 telephone messages taken
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 07:15:PM by Real Justice »