Author Topic: CORRESPONDENCE- Nanny Pumpkin  (Read 1269 times)

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
CORRESPONDENCE- Nanny Pumpkin
« on: September 30, 2020, 02:42:AM »
Hi Mike

We spoke yesterday about my thoughts on the Bamber case.

I will document it here so you can publish it.

Firstly let me make it clear that Bamber did shoot Sheila, that was the first shot. He was either telling her to kill herself with maybe the promise he would do that once she had and they could all be together in heaven, only Bamber knows that.

The second shot I believe was accidental and administered from a police office.

We know the police log states “There are the bodies of one male and one female in and on the kitchen floor”. That was noted before the officers entered the kitchen area and were making their observations from outside of the building, through a window.

We all know that Sheila’s body is shown to be upstairs in the police photographs, so we have to ask ourselves “ How has that happened?

Hers a few ideas I have thought about.

Firstly Bamber did believe Sheila was dead when he left the farmhouse after everyone had been murdered. He either shot her and the others and was satisfied it was safe to leave because on his return he felt everyone inside the farmhouse was dead. What he didn’t bank on was maybe Sheila was just rendered unconscious, and at what point I’m not sure, maybe after the police had entered the farmhouse and were searching it at the time, she gained consciousness. She made her way upstairs for some reason and because of the situation, heightened senses by the police, she was accidentally shot again. Or she made her way upstairs and then passed out on the bedroom floor again. At some point the police were checking to see if she could have shot herself and laid the gun, which they thought she had used to kill the others, on her and the trigger was pulled by accident and that shot killed her. Again I don’t think the police should be made accountable if that happened because again the police were in a very distressing situation and they were still looking at every possibility that the murder was still some where in the farm house.

Either way , the second shot killed her and that’s why I believe there is pooling of blood upon Sheila where it is and the blooded fingerprint upon her neck because I think the police put her into the recovery position after she had been shot the second time.

Yes I understand why people think Bambers case should be overturned because of what the judge told the jury, “ if you find him guilty of Sheila’s death then you must find him guilty of the other four deaths”.

This seems to be the point everyone refers to however, we all know that any judge has the discretion to make any ruling he wants and he obviously took that stance when the guilty verdict came back from the jury.

In my opinion, and that’s all it is, Bamber got into Sheila’s head and convinced her to kill the whole family. He either was there when all the killings took place or when Sheila was shot , Definitely, he had to be.

I believe he was there more so because of the way Neville was positioned on the kitchen floor. He was placed in that position to humiliate him because someone thought he deserved to be humiliated for something, but I really don’t think Sheila could have done that.

If a hit man had been hired to commit these anus crimes there is no way he would have hung around to place Neville in that position. We all see programmes of true crimes and hit men don’t work that way. It was someone who was confident they wouldn’t be disturbed and I’m my opinion it was Bamber.

My opinion, Bamber should never be released, regardless of whether someone comes up with the notion that the judge wasn’t entitled to make a decision at his discretion in this case.

Under no circumstances should the ex-girlfriend have been listened to either in this case, other than her saying Bamber had told her he was going to commit this terrible crime what proof was there? Is there? No way should her evidence have been allowed in.

If one day this case is resolved and any of the above proves to be right, I still don’t think any police officer should be prosecuted in these circumstances because of the nature of the search and the carnage they found inside that farmhouse.

Anyway let me know what your readers think.

We will speak again one day about this matter.

Thanks

Nanny Pumpkin.

Xx

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when we first practice to deceive"...

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
Re: CORRESPONDENCE- Nanny Pumpkin
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 02:53:AM »
Thank  you for your honest opinion  - so, I have been telling the truth, all along....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 02:55:AM by mike tesko »

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 02:58:AM »
Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister upstairs on the parents bedroom floor..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 03:07:AM »
Jeremy Bamber did not shoot dead his sister upstairs on the parents bedroom floor..

You know, because you have seen the crime scene image of Sheila's body laid on top of the parents bed, with only one bullet entry wound to her neck, with no gun on her body, or any additional blood on her face, her neck, or for that matter, additional blood  on her nightdress..

We are closer to the actual truth, thanks to your open and honest contribution..

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 03:13:AM »
Jeremy can try to deny it all he wants too - home office have a recording (Christmas, 1989) where he asked me about my opinion on his case. 'What's your opinion regarding my case?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2020, 03:15:AM »
Sheila had an accomplice!

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2020, 03:18:AM »
'You think, that Sheila had an accomplice'?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2020, 03:20:AM »

Yes, of course'

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2020, 03:21:AM »
'Who'?

Offline mike tesko

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2020, 03:26:AM »
'It was 'YOU', Jeremy, 'you were Sheila"s accomplice'...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2020, 03:29:AM »
I think it was someone else other than Jeremy.

Offline Adam

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2020, 08:24:AM »
I think it was someone else other than Jeremy.

There have been several suggestions of third party involvement. On the forum & by Bamber himself -

Crispy fired the second shot into Sheila.

Nevill may have said 'She' rather than 'Sheila' on the phone.

A hit man team carried out the massacre.

One of the relatives carried out the massacre.

Sheila and Bamber committed the massacre together.

The massacre was committed by a hunched figure seen in the area.

Sheila shot herself once downstairs and was then shot again upstairs by the police.

Someone had a grudge against Nevill, who was a part time magistrate.

Bamber couldn't have committed the massacre alone. So had an accomplice. Who this could have been has never been suggested.

A man called Jeff Blake committed the massacre.

Jamie Bell committed the massacre.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:25:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2020, 11:00:AM »
There have been several suggestions of third party involvement. On the forum & by Bamber himself -

Crispy fired the second shot into Sheila.

Nevill may have said 'She' rather than 'Sheila' on the phone.

A hit man team carried out the massacre.

One of the relatives carried out the massacre.

Sheila and Bamber committed the massacre together.

The massacre was committed by a hunched figure seen in the area.

Sheila shot herself once downstairs and was then shot again upstairs by the police.

Someone had a grudge against Nevill, who was a part time magistrate.

Bamber couldn't have committed the massacre alone. So had an accomplice. Who this could have been has never been suggested.

A man called Jeff Blake committed the massacre.

Jamie Bell committed the massacre.
If it was a multichoice question  I'd choose "One of the relatives carried out the massacre".  But only in the sense that the relative finished off what Sheila had started.

Offline Adam

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2020, 11:26:AM »
If it was a multichoice question  I'd choose "One of the relatives carried out the massacre".  But only in the sense that the relative finished off what Sheila had started.

Do you believe the relative and Sheila pre planned it. Or that Sheila rang the relative mid massacre?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Jane

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2020, 11:59:AM »

To make such a claim viable it would be helpful to indicate how "one of the relatives" A) knew Sheila was staying there -the news of her visit hadn't been shared round the family, B) journeyed to WHF, C) made their escape, D) what their motive might have been.