Author Topic: The relatives passing information to Julie:  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Adam

The relatives passing information to Julie:
« on: September 19, 2020, 10:40:AM »
Julie didn't get the following from the newspapers -

Low house insurance.

Bible by Sheila.

Sheila's shot locations.

Kitchen fight.

Twins asleep.

Sheila putting up no resistance.

Nevill's multiple shots.

June shot in bed.

Kitchen windows.

Portable phone.

Mason clock.

Twins shot first.

Sheila shot last.

June's sleeping pills.

Sheila & the twins sleeping in different rooms on different nights.

Kitchen argument.

Shooting rabbits.

Sheila shot on parents bed.

----------

With most supporters ruling out an industrial frame, she could have only got this information from Bamber or the relatives.

It is very unlikely the relatives would be able to get this information within a month. And very unlikely they would decide to pass it onto Bamber's girlfriend, who could warn him.

It is also very unlikely the relatives would be able to contact her as Julie was constantly with Bamber.

So Julie could have only got this from Bamber.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 10:51:AM by Adam »
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Adam

Re: The relatives passing information to Julie:
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 10:49:AM »
If the relatives were feeding Julie information, they would have surely told her about the silencer.

Julie's WS also has Bamber mentioning cycling to/from WHF months earlier. When mentioning his early idea of burning down WHF to her & James Richards.

Her WS says she decorated Bamber's flat while he worked. I need to find a new girlfriend!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2020, 03:02:PM »

Low house insurance.

Bible by Sheila.

Sheila's shot locations.

Kitchen fight.

Twins asleep.

Sheila putting up no resistance.

Nevill's multiple shots.

June shot in bed.

Kitchen windows.

Portable phone.

Mason clock.

Twins shot first.

Sheila shot last.

June's sleeping pills.

Sheila & the twins sleeping in different rooms on different nights.

Kitchen argument.

Shooting rabbits.

Sheila shot on parents bed.

----------

With most supporters ruling out an industrial frame, she could have only got this information from Bamber or the relatives.

It is very unlikely the relatives would be able to get this information within a month. And very unlikely they would decide to pass it onto Bamber's girlfriend, who could warn him.

It is also very unlikely the relatives would be able to contact her as Julie was constantly with Bamber.

So Julie could have only got this from Bamber.
Adam can I just correct you on one thing? It was a Meissen clock, worth thousands of pounds today, and probably dispensed of expediently to Sotherby's like all the other heirlooms Jeremy and Brett could get their hands on post-murders.

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2020, 06:23:PM »
Adam can I just correct you on one thing? It was a Meissen clock, worth thousands of pounds today, and probably dispensed of expediently to Sotherby's like all the other heirlooms Jeremy and Brett could get their hands on post-murders.

Thanks.

Obviously the relatives would have briefly spoken to Julie during the month after the massacre. Bamber would have probably been with her.

So Julie found out these things from Bamber or the police. There has been recent suggestions of police corruption on here.

Offline Adam

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 04:24:PM »
Supporters need to confirm there was a police lead Industrial Frame. It is surprising only Lookout believes this as it is an easy way to explain the incriminating evidence.

Everyone will agree Julie could not get so much exclusive detailed  information from the relatives or newspapers.

Offline lookout

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2020, 04:55:PM »
Why wouldn't it be industrial framing when everyone hated JB and above all hated the thought that he'd " Lord  " it over the extended family and workers on the farmlands. No more " hand-outs " to help them over their poor management of their businesses. I'll bet none of them slept for a month ! They weren't having that so they well and truly got their heads together writing down reams of circumstantial evidence, hearsay and general malice. They'd get him put away if it was the last thing they'd do, even without concrete proof that he did anything at all. That's industrial framing !

Offline Adam

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2020, 05:12:PM »
Why wouldn't it be industrial framing when everyone hated JB and above all hated the thought that he'd " Lord  " it over the extended family and workers on the farmlands. No more " hand-outs " to help them over their poor management of their businesses. I'll bet none of them slept for a month ! They weren't having that so they well and truly got their heads together writing down reams of circumstantial evidence, hearsay and general malice. They'd get him put away if it was the last thing they'd do, even without concrete proof that he did anything at all. That's industrial framing !

Yes it either had to be an industrial frame or Bamber is guilty.

The police giving Julie information for her WS. Very surprising they didn't tell her to include the silencer.

Offline lookout

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2020, 05:31:PM »
Yes it either had to be an industrial frame or Bamber is guilty.

The police giving Julie information for her WS. Very surprising they didn't tell her to include the silencer.

Even AE forgot to mention the silencer in her first statement. So it wasn't that much of an important feature to start with. More the colour/dye of JB's hair which was the focal point.

Offline Adam

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2020, 07:15:PM »

Even AE forgot to mention the silencer in her first statement. So it wasn't that much of an important feature to start with. More the colour/dye of JB's hair which was the focal point.

I'll have to check when the police got the silencer results back.

If it was before Julie's submitted WS, it is another thing that confirms Bamber's guilt. As the police would have told Julie to include the silencer in her WS if there was an industrial frame.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 07:16:PM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2020, 08:40:PM »
If the silencer was still at the lab when Julie submitted her WS, the police should have still told her to include the silencer in her WS.

The police would be well aware the silencer was at the lab & may be a vital piece of evidence. No harm in including a line on it in Julie's WS.

It seems more likely Bamber gave Julie the information in her WS. Rather than the police.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:58:AM by Adam »

Offline Adam

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2020, 10:03:PM »
With so much sourced forensic evidence & Julie knowing so much, supporters need to get board the police lead industrial frame route. Otherwise accept Bamber's guilt.

The police not telling Julie to include the silencer in her WS will have to be put down as a surprising police error.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 10:04:PM by Adam »

Offline David1819

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2020, 09:40:AM »

Bible by Sheila.

Julie never said the bible was by Sheila. She said it was on her chest (her body being on the bed). That was the same erroneous information the police gave Ann Eaton.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7899.msg374667.html#msg374667

Offline Adam

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2020, 11:46:AM »
Julie never said the bible was by Sheila. She said it was on her chest (her body being on the bed). That was the same erroneous information the police gave Ann Eaton.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,7899.msg374667.html#msg374667

Do you believe the relatives got the above information from the police & then relayed it to Julie by phone?

Why didn't the relatives mention the silencer? They found it!

Offline lookout

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2020, 01:22:PM »
SJ was the culprit. It was he who couldn't keep his mouth shut . He'd taken all into his confidence. The time when he took a pair of shoes (flatties ) probably belonging to Sheila and very possibly blooded too, then quickly turned to AE and said " you didn't see these ". What was that about ? This was a mass murder investigation didn't SJ realise ?

Had Sheila worn those as she flew around the house ? My bet is that she did ! She'd have known where to tread and where not to tread so as not to leave footprints. They'd have been proof enough that she'd carried out the murders but SJ had already made up his mind.

Offline Adam

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2020, 01:35:PM »
SJ was the culprit. It was he who couldn't keep his mouth shut . He'd taken all into his confidence. The time when he took a pair of shoes (flatties ) probably belonging to Sheila and very possibly blooded too, then quickly turned to AE and said " you didn't see these ". What was that about ? This was a mass murder investigation didn't SJ realise ?

Had Sheila worn those as she flew around the house ? My bet is that she did ! She'd have known where to tread and where not to tread so as not to leave footprints. They'd have been proof enough that she'd carried out the murders but SJ had already made up his mind.

Yes SJ was the closest police officer to Julie & assisted her with her WS. The Industrial Frame department must have assigned him to modify Julie's WS.

Very surprising he didn't get the 24 page WS to include a line on the silencer. He knew about it from the beginning.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 01:39:PM by Adam »