Author Topic: Query re forum members  (Read 3145 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Query re forum members
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2020, 10:00:PM »
It's always worth another point of view.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2020, 10:52:PM »
Isn't this what JB was more or less claiming?  For some reason Julie pointed the finger at MM but maybe even they didn't know. 
MM is said to have a solid alibi so obviously they picked the wrong person.

Is there anyone else who thinks there was a third person?

guest2181

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2020, 10:57:PM »
Thank you for your view. I'm not sure what those members themselves think, however I would be tempted to place them in the 50%-60% guilt band. I don't have a dead on 50% option, so the only other option for neutrality would be 40%-50%.  Not sure where I'm supposed to put QC either.

I think QC fluctuates to be the opposite of whomever he happens to be talking to at any given moment.

Offline David1819

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2020, 11:11:PM »
Isn't this what JB was more or less claiming?  For reason Julie pointed the finger at MM but maybe even they didn't know. 
MM is said to have a solid alibi so obviously they picked the wrong person.

Is there anyone else who thinks there was a third person?

If you believe Jeremy received a call from Nevil implicating Sheila, the chance of a third party is practically nil.

guest2181

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2020, 11:19:PM »
If you believe Jeremy received a call from Nevil implicating Sheila, the chance of a third party is practically nil.

I'm not sure he believes there was a call, just asked if there was evidence of such a call.

Offline David1819

« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2020, 11:22:PM »
I'm not sure he believes there was a call, just asked if there was evidence of such a call.

He believes this -

I think someone else did it.  Not JB or SC but a third party tidied up after SC started the massacre.

guest2181

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2020, 11:27:PM »
He believes this -

Well why not? We've obviously spent a long time looking at the details of the case and could dismiss such a notion, perhaps he is still learning about the case and throwing out ideas.

Offline David1819

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2020, 11:47:PM »
Well why not? We've obviously spent a long time looking at the details of the case and could dismiss such a notion, perhaps he is still learning about the case and throwing out ideas.

I’m simply pointing out that if “SC started the massacre“ as Robbitybob put it. A third party is not plausible. Agree?

guest2181

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2020, 12:27:AM »
I’m simply pointing out that if “SC started the massacre“ as Robbitybob put it. A third party is not plausible. Agree?

Oh David, I'm pretty sure you you could use your imagination
and come up with a scenario that it was.
But yes I agree.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2020, 12:51:AM »
The call could have come before the shooting got going.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2020, 12:53:AM »
I believe there was a call.  IMO Jeremy felt it would be fatal for him if he went around there without police support.  He says much the same in one of is statements.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2020, 12:56:AM »
Well only if you don't see the whole situation. 

guest2181

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2020, 01:13:AM »
I believe there was a call.  IMO Jeremy felt it would be fatal for him if he went around there without police support.  He says much the same in one of is statements.

I guess it comes down to whether you believe  his version of events.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2020, 03:29:AM »

Well I will be looking for evidence that supports Jeremy's version.  But it is such a big case and very scattered information, I don't think I can afford to make it a fulltime mission.

Offline Adam

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2020, 07:10:AM »

Best to follow the evidence. There is no evidence Sheila committed the massacre. Therefore it was Bamber,  unless as Lookout says there was an industrial frame.

A fully fit Nevill would have instantly taken the rifle back. Whether Sheila was acting aggressively or passively with it.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.