Author Topic: Query re forum members  (Read 3142 times)

Offline lookout

Re: Query re forum members
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2020, 10:47:AM »
Isn't this what JB was more or less claiming?  For some reason Julie pointed the finger at MM but maybe even they didn't know. 
MM is said to have a solid alibi so obviously they picked the wrong person.

Is there anyone else who thinks there was a third person?

I've given the fact re. a third person some consideration over the years , though when you think about it, because the family concerned were taken off-guard, there was no preparation in place when confronted by someone brandishing a rifle as " they're in charge " and you don't argue. It only takes a couple of shots to put them out of action.
Probably the truth of the matter is that Nevill didn't think for one minute that he'd lose control of his daughter, though in the past he has rang for JB's assistance when Sheila had been difficult. This time was different because Sheila had a gun which would very likely have scared JB just thinking about it.

I could be right in thinking that when Sheila had her melt-downs in the past that she wasn't brandishing a gun, although even if she had JB wouldn't have said so for fear of being disbelieved. 

guest7363

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2020, 11:42:AM »

I've given the fact re. a third person some consideration over the years , though when you think about it, because the family concerned were taken off-guard, there was no preparation in place when confronted by someone brandishing a rifle as " they're in charge " and you don't argue. It only takes a couple of shots to put them out of action.
Probably the truth of the matter is that Nevill didn't think for one minute that he'd lose control of his daughter, though in the past he has rang for JB's assistance when Sheila had been difficult. This time was different because Sheila had a gun which would very likely have scared JB just thinking about it.

I could be right in thinking that when Sheila had her melt-downs in the past that she wasn't brandishing a gun, although even if she had JB wouldn't have said so for fear of being disbelieved.
Its a shame Jeremy never mentions these past meltdown’s where Neville had rang him?  If he knew about these past meltdowns and is warned she was going crazy with a gun, I’m sure he’d have dialled 999.  Even to this day I’ve never heard about Jeremy claiming he had to be called to assist Neville because Sheila was being difficult.  It was a well known fact he disliked his mother, he didn’t like the fact she was giving money away to church and there was no love between Jeremy and Neville, not close at all according to Brett Collins who was with Bamber for three weeks prior to the murders, miraculously slipping off to Greece the week before the murders.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50191

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50192

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2020, 12:22:PM »
Its a shame Jeremy never mentions these past meltdown’s where Neville had rang him?  If he knew about these past meltdowns and is warned she was going crazy with a gun, I’m sure he’d have dialled 999.  Even to this day I’ve never heard about Jeremy claiming he had to be called to assist Neville because Sheila was being difficult.  It was a well known fact he disliked his mother, he didn’t like the fact she was giving money away to church and there was no love between Jeremy and Neville, not close at all according to Brett Collins who was with Bamber for three weeks prior to the murders, miraculously slipping off to Greece the week before the murders.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50191

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8969.0;attach=50192
If he thought just for a moment, well if I delay maybe Sheila will kill them and the property will become mine" is that in itself a crime?

A crime of not rendering immediate assistance?  A crime of wishing someone dead?  Is there such a crime?

guest7363

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2020, 12:31:PM »

I think you only have to look at what he told Bewes while outside, “I do not like her and she doesn’t like me”
He’s also asked why his Father would phone him and not the police, he doesn’t say “he always or sometimes does” Why, because it never happened.  Strange how he changed it from Sheila to She if it was a regular occurrence?

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3132.0;attach=38125

guest7363

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2020, 12:39:PM »
If he thought just for a moment, well if I delay maybe Sheila will kill them and the property will become mine" is that in itself a crime?

A crime of not rendering immediate assistance?  A crime of wishing someone dead?  Is there such a crime?
Probably a complex area and hard to prove Robbitybob? 

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2020, 12:42:PM »
Probably a complex area and hard to prove Robbitybob?
A person is not allowed to set up booby traps, to injure tresspasses but it happens.

Offline David1819

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2020, 01:27:PM »
Well I will be looking for evidence that supports Jeremy's version.  But it is such a big case and very scattered information, I don't think I can afford to make it a fulltime mission.

If you need any help being directed to evidence feel free to ask.

guest7363

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2020, 01:39:PM »
If you need any help being directed to evidence feel free to ask.
Maybe you could help him with your ability to spot Psychopaths?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=5630.0

Offline Adam

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2020, 01:54:PM »

Jeremy has never mentioned Nevill's previous calls to him.

But Lookout has inside information. Ok.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline David1819

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2020, 02:44:PM »

Or maybe you could help him with that third party idea of yours?

hi everyone, have been following the case for a long time and followed the forum since last december. Once posted under the name crooner, but not many posts. I used to like to read mikes posts and the cross examination with kaldin. Why did i leave you may ask?. As more people joined it became more interesting but not being a dab hand on a computer i found it hard to keep up with all this copy and paste and how to insert ect, so i just became a guest all the time, trouble is you dont see all the info though. I have worked in the area for a good 10 years on holiday parks, i used to talk to people about the case and a lot of people dont think jerremy did it. My view is i think there is a third party involved. Why have i come back you may ask, its nice to see good mods in charge and hoping to learn how to do all this copy and paste and inserting ect.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 02:47:PM by David1819 »

Offline lookout

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2020, 02:55:PM »

" Killer "psychopaths usually show a morbid interest in their " work ". JB never came across as being one in that respect. It took him all his time to accept going to a shoot and seeing dead game birds, he was never keen, so many dead bodies in view I rather think not.

guest7363

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2020, 03:29:PM »
Or maybe you could help him with that third party idea of yours?
Yep, I still think someone else could be involved, I’ve always held this view but there isn’t any concrete evidence.  I used to think he was innocent and often wished he was and posted of his innocence, but the more I studied this case I’ve swung towards guilt 👍

Offline Adam

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2020, 04:22:PM »
Yep, I still think someone else could be involved, I’ve always held this view but there isn’t any concrete evidence.  I used to think he was innocent and often wished he was and posted of his innocence, but the more I studied this case I’ve swung towards guilt 👍

Who else could be involved? He did not need anyone else.

guest7363

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2020, 04:31:PM »
Who else could be involved? He did not need anyone else.
Nope  he didn’t, but I thought Sheila might have been involved, I know that’s not a third party, but I thought on the lines of someone else involved with the planning side of it?

Offline Adam

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2020, 04:59:PM »
Nope  he didn’t, but I thought Sheila might have been involved, I know that’s not a third party, but I thought on the lines of someone else involved with the planning side of it?

Sheila was fast asleep.