Author Topic: What caused Sheila Caffell to kill her parents?  (Read 2579 times)

guest2181

Re: What caused Sheila Caffell to kill her parents?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2020, 11:39:PM »
Carbon copy virtually. He has Nevill coming downstairs and confronting Sheila in the kitchen before shots are fired. While he's making the call she goes upstairs and he ends call. Then as you say, he retreats under fire.

Seems to all work to me.

It's just all the rest of the circumstantial that then needs dismissing.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2020, 11:44:PM »
Hartley is the last person who would sum something up honestly

I am talking about the letter
You always make these comments as if you are part of the campaign team and then leave it

Was there a letter or not
What did the handwriting expert say
Do you not realise the importance of a suicide letter
Or has it all been made up
I am sure if a suicide letter exists Hartley will then admit Jeremy is most likely innocent

I'll find out more info and get back to you on here. I'm not part of CT.  The article about these notes / letter was in The Express. It may have been in other papers.  I think the big problem for the CT was/is the huge costs involved from these experts.

guest2181

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2020, 11:45:PM »
Hartley is the last person who would sum something up honestly

I am talking about the letter
You always make these comments as if you are part of the campaign team and then leave it

Was there a letter or not
What did the handwriting expert say
Do you not realise the importance of a suicide letter
Or has it all been made up
I am sure if a suicide letter exists Hartley will then admit Jeremy is most likely innocent

Do you think that there is a suicide note from Sheila?

guest2181

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2020, 11:49:PM »
I'll find out more info and get back to you on here. I'm not part of CT.  The article about these notes / letter was in The Express. It may have been in other papers.  I think the big problem for the CT was/is the huge costs involved from these experts.

Is it possible that they pull stunts to attempt to gain awareness, and therefore funding?
Some of their antics have been well ridiculed by people of either stance.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2020, 11:57:PM »
Is it possible that they pull stunts to attempt to gain awareness, and therefore funding?
Some of their antics have been well ridiculed by people of either stance.

I think they're prone to over-interpretation.  David1819 might say misinterpretation.  I think they see what they want to see.  Me and you understand that claims made about documents essentially have to be 'guilter-proof' in order to avoid becoming dismantled or at least questioned by case-aware individuals.  Ambiguity is an enemy for the defence. 

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2020, 12:04:AM »
Having said that, I honestly can't see them forging suicide notes or letters. However, I get your point. Might I have gone off on my tangent as a result of a stunt? I hope not.

guest2181

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2020, 12:08:AM »
I think they're prone to over-interpretation.  David1819 might say misinterpretation.  I think they see what they want to see.  Me and you understand that claims made about documents essentially have to be 'guilter-proof' in order to avoid becoming dismantled or at least questioned by case-aware individuals.  Ambiguity is an enemy for the defence.

That's a fantastic way of putting it, I couldn't agree more.

guest2181

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2020, 12:11:AM »
Having said that, I honestly can't see them forging suicide notes or letters. However, I get your point. Might I have gone off on my tangent as a result of a stunt? I hope not.

Aaah, no, I didn't mean that at all. My logic leads me me to think that if a suicide note existed then it would have been found in the month prior to JB's arrest, which would have meant that there would be no reason for the change in suspect. Corruption aside.

Offline Adam

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2020, 07:09:AM »
QC had a decent go of fitting the alleged call from Nevill to Jeremy, in to my scenario.

Do you agree Nevill did not call the police then?
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Offline Roch

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2020, 02:22:PM »
Do you agree Nevill did not call the police then?

That's a good question Adam. In short, I am non-committal on whether a call to police took place. I don't have a very analytical brain and I find the whole telephone times argument labyrinthine and unfathomable. I do have some sympathy with Bill Robertson's views regarding this, which are to some extent based upon his own experiences as an officer within the same force and around the same time. His posts regarding 'a shooting incident at White House Farm' are worth a visit. However, I balance this against the opinions of the likes of ngb1066 and David1819, who do not believe any such call took place. 
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 02:24:PM by Roch »

Offline David1819

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2020, 03:46:PM »
A while ago I compared Sheila’s handwriting samples to the alleged suicide letter. It seemed to be the same handwriting to me. Both the letter and handwriting samples were in the same COLP box

Offline lookout

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2020, 05:33:PM »
I think I'm the only one who believes that Nevill did ring the police because EP being as they were, gormless, they took 2 " Mr Bamber " calls which morphed into one like the silencer did along with the rifle.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2020, 10:06:PM »
A while ago I compared Sheila’s handwriting samples to the alleged suicide letter. It seemed to be the same handwriting to me. Both the letter and handwriting samples were in the same COLP box
Have you got photographs to support your view here please.  How about uploading them to the forum please.

Offline David1819

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2020, 10:22:PM »
Have you got photographs to support your view here please.  How about uploading them to the forum please.

Yes. I am on my mobile at the moment, I will upload them when I am at my PC  :)

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2020, 06:20:AM »
Yes. I am on my mobile at the moment, I will upload them when I am at my PC  :)
I'll be waiting.