Author Topic: Photograph of D. I. Ronald Cook. Is He At The Crime Scene?  (Read 2967 times)

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Re: Photograph of D. I. Ronald Cook. Is He At The Crime Scene?
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2020, 02:28:PM »
To be clear, as Martin said back in 2012, Steve is on this Forum to do a job.  So is Hartley.

Always. The timing is obvious
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2020, 02:32:PM »
I'm quite comfortable in my own skin, unlike yourself. https://youtu.be/yq0XSX8j7gs

Now instead of starting enigmatic threads which you rarely follow through, how about developing it a little more, or maybe you do need some excuse to depart this Forum, however ignominiously?

Steve you cannot be serious???  QC has livened this forum up no end and I look forward to his posts every day.
Your posts and hero worship of Julie Mugford are beyond boring
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2020, 02:36:PM »
Jeez QC you must be doing something right 226 people viewing the forum on a Thursday afternoon want to join the party

Offline lookout

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2020, 02:43:PM »
I've popped in now and again with my sixpenn'orth Jackie  ;D    When the fit takes me.

guest2181

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2020, 10:51:PM »
Always. The timing is obvious

Timing for what?

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2020, 11:29:PM »
I've popped in now and again with my sixpenn'orth Jackie  ;D    When the fit takes me.

;D ;D ;D always

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2020, 01:52:AM »
Steve you cannot be serious???  QC has livened this forum up no end and I look forward to his posts every day.
Your posts and hero worship of Julie Mugford are beyond boring
I suppose none of us is perfect. What I object to is his hypersensitivity to criticism, along with his personal bile towards other members.  Post by all means, but if you stick your head above the parapet be prepared to be held to account.

guest29835

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2020, 12:32:PM »
I suppose none of us is perfect. What I object to is his hypersensitivity to criticism, along with his personal bile towards other members.  Post by all means, but if you stick your head above the parapet be prepared to be held to account.

I give as good as I get, and then some.  If you attack me, I will go to war against you.  But that is not the same as sensitivity to criticism.  I don't mind constructive criticism, though I have to say, I often find that most criticism is either a disguised personal attack or it reflects the misunderstandings of the reader more than the writer.

If I am being sensitive at all, it is sensitivity to your personal attacks and your toxic attitude.  A forum can't work in that way.  All that happens is that people leave. 

This is just more hypocrisy from you, Steve. 

You are a classic abuser.  You abuse people, you show no self-awareness that you are doing it - instead you blame the victims - then when the victims stand up to you, you start with the gaslighting and accuse them of the very things that you have just been doing five minutes ago!

You're a disgrace, Steve.  You've been here since 2012 and at that point the Forum was in its 'golden' period.  It then went downhill as you dragged everybody down with you.  I's obvious your presence here is by design.

People who were on here back then had you sussed and by all means I can quote from some of the comments about you at that time.

Here's just one example from many:

Just pointing out a 'fact' Steve! You are quite obviously here to disrupt the board - I noticed it almost immediately and other people can see through you also. It is one thing to have an opposing view but quite another to treat people in your patronising manner. You can accuse me of being hostile towards you and I will admit to feeling exactly that because I feel you have an ulterior motive for being here!

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2020, 01:11:PM »
 I'm glad that you've done some research at last on the Forum. There are many more threads for you to peruse at your leisure, instead of jumping gung-ho into subjects, spouting Shakespeare or relating your Latin terms when you can spell them correctly. As for the specific post you quote, Caroline certainly doesn't feel that way eight years on. I have had personal messages of support since your arrival here, though I won't divulge their opinion of you. As for your threads, you never follow through with anything and I repeat: you are hypersensitive to the slightest criticism whilst purporting otherwise to be a hardened man of the world.

guest29835

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2020, 01:19:PM »
I'm glad that you've done some research at last on the Forum. There are many more threads for you to peruse at your leisure, instead of jumping gung-ho into subjects, spouting Shakespeare or relating your Latin terms when you can spell them correctly. As for the specific post you quote, Caroline certainly doesn't feel that way eight years on. I have had personal messages of support since your arrival here, though I won't divulge their opinion of you. As for your threads, you never follow through with anything and I repeat: you are hypersensitive to the slightest criticism whilst purporting otherwise to be a hardened man of the world.

That must be a different Caroline, then.  I think there are two.  I am quoting "Caroline R."

I mistyped a Latin term once or twice, then typed it correctly long before being pulled up by you.  It was a typo.  You make it out to be indicative of something more because you're just a nasty disingenuous liar and you are here to cause trouble.

Face it Steve - you're sussed.  You were sussed years ago.  The reason you are still here is that people gave up and left, including some high quality posters.  Instead of their contributions, we have yours - the gruntings of a monkey.

guest29835

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2020, 01:25:PM »
Here's another interesting thread about Steve, dating back to February 2013: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,3904.0.html

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2020, 01:33:PM »
That must be a different Caroline, then.  I think there are two.  I am quoting "Caroline R."

I mistyped a Latin term once or twice, then typed it correctly long before being pulled up by you.  It was a typo.  You make it out to be indicative of something more because you're just a nasty disingenuous liar and you are here to cause trouble.

Face it Steve - you're sussed.  You were sussed years ago.  The reason you are still here is that people gave up and left, including some high quality posters.  Instead of their contributions, we have yours - the gruntings of a monkey.
No a typo is misspelling a word: for example recieve for receive. For you to get incommunicado wrong you had to pause for reflection before you typed it as two words. I was going to let it pass but since you advised a member to buy a dictionary it's time you were pulled up on the beam in your own eye, before commenting on the mote in others.

guest29835

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2020, 01:45:PM »
No a typo is misspelling a word: for example recieve for receive. For you to get incommunicado wrong you had to pause for reflection before you typed it as two words. I was going to let it pass but since you advised a member to buy a dictionary it's time you were pulled up on the beam in your own eye, before commenting on the mote in others.

A typo is also a misspelling, but there is additionally a distinction to be made between the two terms.

A typo is hitting the wrong key or accidentally misspelling something - perhaps due to tiredness.  That's not what you were implying, is it, Disingenuous Steve.

It seems that Teacher Steve is in need of a good dictionary too.

Let's also consider the background to my advice to Hartley to buy a dictionary, which Disingenuous Steve omits to mention.

Hartley, like you, is here to disrupt the Forum.  He has done so under multiple identities.  The case is made and we can send the jury out on that one.

The point in issue is that I told Hartley to buy a dictionary because he was slovenly with this language when launching his latest attack.  I pointed out that he had not quite understood the meaning of the word 'concise'.  Normally I wouldn't bother.  In this case I only did on account of Hartley's obvious malignant motives.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2020, 02:12:PM »
A typo is also a misspelling, but there is additionally a distinction to be made between the two terms.

A typo is hitting the wrong key or accidentally misspelling something - perhaps due to tiredness.  That's not what you were implying, is it, Disingenuous Steve.

It seems that Teacher Steve is in need of a good dictionary too.

Let's also consider the background to my advice to Hartley to buy a dictionary, which Disingenuous Steve omits to mention.

Hartley, like you, is here to disrupt the Forum.  He has done so under multiple identities.  The case is made and we can send the jury out on that one.

The point in issue is that I told Hartley to buy a dictionary because he was slovenly with this language when launching his latest attack.  I pointed out that he had not quite understood the meaning of the word 'concise'.  Normally I wouldn't bother.  In this case I only did on account of Hartley's obvious malignant motives.
But you didn't hit the wrong key, did you? You made an extra effort by pressing the space bar, which rules out fatigue. Let's face it: you've been hoisted on your own petard.

guest29835

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2020, 02:16:PM »
But you didn't hit the wrong key, did you? You made an extra effort by pressing the space bar, which rules out fatigue. Let's face it: you've been hoisted on your own petard.

It was tiredness.  Evidence: I typed it correctly later, before you corrected me.

And again you attempt to change the subject, Disingenuous Steve.  Very sly.

Let me drag this little exchange back to the point: Hartley and Steve are here to attack the forum, thus I corrected Hartley as a way of paying him in kind for his own facetiousness.

You ignore this Disingenuous Steve, because you yourself have the same motives as Hartley!