Author Topic: Photograph of D. I. Ronald Cook. Is He At The Crime Scene?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Steve_uk

Re: Photograph of D. I. Ronald Cook. Is He At The Crime Scene?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 03:05:AM »
My post is concise.

Concise =/ = Short

Buy a dictionary.

Also, I don't post here to your order, Hartley.

I've seen your posting history.  I know what your agenda here is.  If you plan to disrupt this thread, my advice is don't even think about it. I'll dissect you.
If you availed yourself of one you would have learned that incommunicado is one word, not two. It's not a typo because you made the same error several times in a previous thread.

guest29835

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 03:07:AM »
You are nasty. Your threads have sometimes been entertaining and I'd be reluctant to see you go, but the way you are proceeding this may be inevitable. Show some common courtesy and a little humility if at all possible for new and longstanding members alike.

I am not nasty at all.  I am extremely nice and civil to people who are nice and civil to me.

I am just being nasty to you and Hartley, because you yourselves are nasty, abusive, dishonest liars.  You deserve it because you are nasty.  That's my approach to things,. Steve. 

To me, two wrongs do make a right.

Want to be nasty to me?  Then I'll be nasty back.

I actually find your hypocrisy and gall breath-taking, Steve.

I also perceive a threat in what you say.  If the moderators have an issue with me, then let them speak now and if they want me gone, I'll definitely go.

Fine.  I'll leave you all to Steve and Hartley's monkey grunts.

Free speech is for monkeys and Steve and Hartley prove it.

Again, Steve, because you have a second-class mind, you fail to appreciate these distinctions.  You are blind to your own behaviour.

I may not be educated, but I am far more nimble than you, Steve.

For those who doubt the above, I'll just leave you with an assessment of Steve from back in 2012 by a "Martin".  I find it particularly apt.

Your agenda and purpose here is clear, Steve.  You're not fooling me.  Martin nails it.

Steve_uk is on this forum to do a job. The obvious intention behind this stupid post is to distract attention from the matter under consideration, namely, the fact that Anthony Pargeter’s statement appears to support Jeremy’s claim that the silencer was handed back to the relatives before David Boutflour allegedly found it. 

From a statement by Anthony Pargeter.

“Sometime after the 10 August 1985, I received a telephone call from David Boutflour who is a cousin of mine. He told me the silencer had been returned to the family, presumably by the police. He said there was a large scratch on it, some red paint on the knurled end and what appeared to be blood. I advised David to return it to the police straight away.”

Bamber’s allegations.

1 That police officers returned the sound moderator to members of his family, where with police knowledge it was tampered with and then returned to the police, where evidence was found. (statement pages 2 - 5)

2 That collusion took place between police officers and witnesses to put paint on the silencer. (statement page 9)

…...

7 That collusion took place between police officers and David Boutflour in making a statement which contains false evidence.

guest29835

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 03:11:AM »
If you availed yourself of one you would have learned that incommunicado is one word, not two. It's not a typo because you made the same error several times in a previous thread.

Again, you lie.  This time about something very trivial and insignificant, but a lie all the same.  I've just looked back through my posts.  It's a typographic error I make, I think, twice, in the Thomas Mair thread.  I then type it correctly in another post, which shows that I do know how it is spelt, it was just a typo.

You lie about everything, Steve, even things that don't matter.

You're a liar.  You're a hypocrite and you're full of gall and double standards, going round judging everybody else while abusing people.

It's the behaviour of an abuser.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 03:13:AM »
I am not nasty at all.  I am extremely nice and civil to people who are nice and civil to me.

I am just being nasty to you and Hartley, because you yourselves are nasty, abusive, dishonest liars.  You deserve it because you are nasty.  That's my approach to things,. Steve. 

To me, two wrongs do make a right.

Want to be nasty to me?  Then I'll be nasty back.

I actually find your hypocrisy and gall breath-taking, Steve.

I also perceive a threat in what you say.  If the moderators have an issue with me, then let them speak now and if they want me gone, I'll definitely go.

Fine.  I'll leave you all to Steve and Hartley's monkey grunts.

Free speech is for monkeys and Steve and Hartley prove it.

Again, Steve, because you have a second-class mind, you fail to appreciate these distinctions.  You are blind to your own behaviour.

I may not be educated, but I am far more nimble than you, Steve.

For those who doubt the above, I'll just leave you with an assessment of Steve from back in 2012 by a "Martin".  I find it particularly apt.

Your agenda and purpose here is clear, Steve.  You're not fooling me.  Martin nails it.
Yes we have free speech in this country, though care should be taken not to gratuitously offend. Everyone has the right to post here and I will defend that right.

guest29835

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2020, 03:13:AM »
To be clear, as Martin said back in 2012, Steve is on this Forum to do a job.  So is Hartley. 

guest29835

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2020, 03:15:AM »
Yes we have free speech in this country, though care should be taken not to gratuitously offend. Everyone has the right to post here and I will defend that right.

Steve, Steve, Steve....You are not in a position to lecture anybody about causing offence.  Nearly everything you do is abusive and intended to stir up aggro.

You are a classic abuser.

As for free speech, I repeat that I do NOT believe in it. 

Free speech is for monkeys.  It's for regressive people.  That's why you believe in it.  You're just a monkey making grunting noises.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2020, 03:18:AM »
Again, you lie.  This time about something very trivial and insignificant, but a lie all the same.  I've just looked back through my posts.  It's a typographic error I make, I think, twice, in the Thomas Mair thread.  I then type it correctly in another post, which shows that I do know how it is spelt, it was just a typo.

You lie about everything, Steve, even things that don't matter.

You're a liar.  You're a hypocrite and you're full of gall and double standards, going round judging everybody else while abusing people.

It's the behaviour of an abuser.
I'm quite comfortable in my own skin, unlike yourself. https://youtu.be/yq0XSX8j7gs

Now instead of starting enigmatic threads which you rarely follow through, how about developing it a little more, or maybe you do need some excuse to depart this Forum, however ignominiously?

guest29835

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2020, 03:20:AM »
I'm quite comfortable in my own skin, unlike yourself. https://youtu.be/yq0XSX8j7gs

Now instead of starting enigmatic threads which you rarely follow through, how about developing it a little more, or maybe you do need some excuse to depart this Forum, however ignominiously?

I am sorry but you are an utter liar.  The reason this thread will not be "followed-through", as you say, is because you and Hartley have INTENTIONALLY worked together to ruin it.

You're a disgrace, Steve.  You are a sanctimonious hypocrite, a transparent liar and you are just shameless.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2020, 03:21:AM »
Steve, Steve, Steve....You are not in a position to lecture anybody about causing offence.  Nearly everything you do is abusive and intended to stir up aggro.

You are a classic abuser.

As for free speech, I repeat that I do NOT believe in it. 

Free speech is for monkeys.  It's for regressive people.  That's why you believe in it. You're just a monkey making grunting noises.
I'll let the membership decide. At least you are showing your true colours.

guest29835

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2020, 03:38:AM »
I'll let the membership decide. At least you are showing your true colours.

Free speech is a myth in the first place, Steve.  You don't realise that, Steve, because you're actually quite thick.  You don't know anything and you haven't read anything.  Like a lot of middle-class people, your qualifications are just a false passport. 

I have no qualifications but I have read thousands of books and I have thought and reflected.

Besides which, free speech as any sort of practical idea is not viable.  It's for monkeys.  It's for primitive people who sit round fires and live in caves.  It's not for advanced people.  Surely your behaviour is a demonstration of this?  For evidence, I refer members to Steve and Hartley's respective posting histories.  It's like trying to reason with a little kid.

Just a moment's thought should tell you that free speech is a bad idea.  It can't work as a practical notion.
What happens is that you end up impotent and labouring under the lowest common denominator, pursuing useless avenues and pointless discussions, like this one has turned into due to your abominable behaviour.

As for other member's judging me, again you show your second-class intellect.  I don't depend on other people's judgements, Steve.  I judge things for myself.  That means I reject pro-Bamber arguments as much as anti-Bamber arguments.  That's why I dissected Gringo, because he showed that he does not actually believe in justice, he only believes in revenge.  Justice is for people Gringo likes.  Just like the relatives of Jeremy Bamber, who just want to keep him confined as a sort of revenge with no regard to temperate justice and Jeremy's own needs as a human being. 

Now, will you continue disrupting this thread Steve and carry on with your lying and childishness, or will you now behave as an adult?

Offline Adam

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:AM »
I'm curious about the image below.  I believe it is a photograph of D.I. Cook.  It looks like it is taken at a crime scene somewhere. 

Is it at White House Farm?  If so, I'm just wondering why he, or any other police officer, would be photographed at this or any crime scene?  It seems like a curious thing.  Are the police in the habit of photographing themselves when at work?

Who took the photograph and why and with what equipment, and on whose authorisation?  Did that person provide a statement of truth?

What exactly is Ron Cook doing in the photograph?  What is he looking at or for?  Why would he be looking out of that particular window?  Why is it of interest to him?  Or is he walking through a door and just stooping?

Is the photograph a close-up of a larger image?  If so, if we were to look at the fuller image, would we see Ron Cook wandering around a sensitive crime scene without wearing gloves?  Is Ron Cook holding something?  If so, what?

Were other similar photographs taken of Ron Cook and other police officers at the scene?  If so, where are these photographs?

Are such photographs situated in the forensic files and if so, what is the name of that file or album and has it been disclosed?

We would all like to know the answers to these important questions.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

guest29835

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2020, 02:01:PM »
We would all like to know the answers to these important questions.

Thanks Adam.  I think in light of my posts you should now change stance.

You may wish to PM me for friendly guidance and a 'listening ear' before this very public volte-face.

Offline lookout

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2020, 02:05:PM »
One possibility---that the pic may have been taken at Sheila's flat in Maida Vale ?

guest29835

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2020, 02:07:PM »
One possibility---that the pic may have been taken at Sheila's flat in Maida Vale ?

Now that's a good idea.

Yours is the first relevant post on the entire thread, Lookout - and it's a good post.

Offline JackieD

• Veteran Member
Julie Mugford the main prosecution witness was guilty of numerous crimes, 13 separate cheque frauds, robbery, and drug dealing and also making a deal with a national newspaper before trial that if she could convince a jury her ex boyfriend was guilty of five murders she would receive £25,000