Author Topic: Photograph of D. I. Ronald Cook. Is He At The Crime Scene?  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Caroline

Re: Photograph of D. I. Ronald Cook. Is He At The Crime Scene?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2020, 01:43:AM »
It doesn't look like WHF, I'm not even sure if it is Ron Cook.

I understand that there are several photographs of police officers at White House Farm, posing and acting in a somewhat unprofessional manner. Although I wouldn't say that this image fits that bill.

I'm more interested in the reason for the question.

It is Ron Cook.
Few people have the imagination for reality

guest2181

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2020, 01:44:AM »
I took it to mean you were being facetious with me, that's why I reacted as above.  I'm used to it now, so I jump to that conclusion.

What I'm getting at is:

(i). It seems odd (at least to me) that a police officer is photographed at a crime scene.  (I realise that they can be photographed incidentally, but why would he be photographed in that way?).

(ii). Let's say it's a press photographer who has done it.  Then who was it and what other photographs did he take?  And where are those photographs?

(iii). If it was a police officer who took it, then why?  And similar questions: who and where?

(iv). Did this person take pictures inside the farmhouse?

(v). Is the photo above of Ron Cook part of a larger photo, and if so, where is it and what does it show him doing? 

I've now ended up giving you another list of questions, so we're going round in circles, but I'm not sure how else to explain.  I'm not saying this is very important, but it just interests me and it could be important if there are photos somewhere that haven't been looked at.  There could be a whole album of them.

Okay, we crossed posts, so it sounds like you are suggesting that there are additional images which have been withheld or hidden.

Is that what you are asking?

guest29835

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2020, 01:50:AM »
Okay, we crossed posts, so it sounds like you are suggesting that there are additional images which have been withheld or hidden.

Well I'm not necessarily implying or suggesting anything Hartley.  I'm just asking questions. 

But yes, one possibility is that there are more photographs somewhere, maybe in private hands.  It doesn't mean they've been hidden or withheld intentionally or deliberately, it could quite plausibly be that they've just never been looked at.  I really don't know.  There could be negatives that were never developed, there could be photos somewhere that at the time didn't seem very significant and were forgotten about, etc., etc., etc., etc., and so on.

guest2181

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2020, 01:53:AM »

Are you familiar with the case? Are you aware of who took the crime scene photographs?

Bird.

As it happens, there have been many conspiracies over witheld photographs over the years. Cut negatives and all sorts of shenanigans.

guest2181

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2020, 01:56:AM »
Well I'm not necessarily implying or suggesting anything Hartley.  I'm just asking questions. 

But yes, one possibility is that there are more photographs somewhere, maybe in private hands.  It doesn't mean they've been hidden or withheld intentionally or deliberately, it could quite plausibly be that they've just never been looked at.  I really don't know.  There could be negatives that were never developed, there could be photos somewhere that at the time didn't seem very significant and were forgotten about, etc., etc., etc., etc., and so on.

Hence my rhetoric comment, you're asking questions which can't be answered, there's no evidence to even warrant the question.

guest29835

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 01:59:AM »
Are you familiar with the case? Are you aware of who took the crime scene photographs?

Bird.

As it happens, there have been many conspiracies over witheld photographs over the years. Cut negatives and all sorts of shenanigans.

Indeed, I am familiar with the case, and it seems I'm more familiar with the case than you are because I know that Bird was not the only one who took photos.  It seems you're not aware of this basic fact, despite posting on here thousands of times over many years under multiple identities.

Apart from anything else, the above photo is proof that not just Bird was there taking photos - a point you conveniently overlook.  Moreover, it's canon that other police officers took photos.

guest29835

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2020, 02:01:AM »
Hence my rhetoric comment, you're asking questions which can't be answered, there's no evidence to even warrant the question.

There is evidence to warrant the question, I've produced it above!  You're just too biased to engage in thinking.

guest2181

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2020, 02:02:AM »
There is evidence to warrant the question, I've produced it above!  You're just too biased to engage in thinking.

You're just here to pull our plonkers.  If that's your game, then I'll start pulling yours - and it'll hurt.

I really don't know what to say to that one. Hands off perhaps.

guest29835

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 02:04:AM »
I really don't know what to say to that one. Hands off perhaps.

What you should do is go away and bother somebody else.  Do something more constructive with your sad life, Hartley.

If you continue to disrupt this thread, I'll just involve the moderators or start another thread, or ultimately I'll just stop posting and pursue my inquiries in a more direct fashion - which won't be good news for the people you are trying to protect.

I'm a very determined person.

guest2181

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 02:12:AM »
What you should do is go away and bother somebody else.  Do something more constructive with your sad life, Hartley.

If you continue to disrupt this thread, I'll just involve the moderators or start another thread, or ultimately I'll just stop posting and pursue my inquiries in a more direct fashion - which won't be good news for the people you are trying to protect.

What a strange world we live in.

guest29835

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2020, 02:23:AM »
What a strange world we live in.

It is indeed a strange world when somebody can post thousands of times to this forum over years and years under multiple identities and yet he doesn't even know basic facts about the case.  But then, bias does call brain damage.

What people like you don't understand Hartley, because you're thick, is that you're harming your own case.  If it wasn't for people like you and Steve, I'd probably just think, 'Oh, Jeremy is guilty, it's simple'.  But as soon as people dare to think or ask questions, people like you come on here trying to stir up trouble and that makes me question why you're doing that.  Are you hiding something?  It's just a natural question to ask.

It's ironic that pro-guilt people in this case have got themselves so wound up with it all, that they defeat their own cause.

Another irony of this is that I'm not even saying Jeremy is innocent.  I'm not even in his camp.  All I'm doing is asking questions.  What's your issue with that Hartley?

If you and Steve had two brains cells to rub together, you'd just ignore people like me.  Instead, you spend a large part of your time - in Steve's case, until recently, pretty much all his time - coming on here picking fights with people.

Jeremy Bamber runs your life, Hartley.  Your life is based around Jeremy Bamber.  That means Jeremy Bamber has won. 

I find that really, really sad.

guest2181

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2020, 02:31:AM »
What people like you don't understand Hartley, because you're thick, is that you're harming your own case.  If it wasn't for people like you and Steve, I'd probably just think, 'Oh, Jeremy is guilty, it's simple'.  But as soon as people dare to think or ask questions, people like you come on here trying to stir up trouble and that makes me question why you're doing that.  Are you hiding something?  It's just a natural question to ask.

It's ironic that pro-guilt people in this case have got themselves so wound up with it all, that they defeat their own cause.

Another irony of this is that I'm not even saying Jeremy is innocent.  I'm not even in his camp.  All I'm doing is asking questions.  What's your issue with that Hartley?

If you and Steve had two brains cells to rub together, you'd just ignore people like me.  Instead, you spend a large part of your time - in Steve's case, until recently, pretty much all his time - coming on here picking fights with people.

Jeremy Bamber runs your life, Hartley.  Your life is based around Jeremy Bamber.  That means Jeremy Bamber has won. 

I find that really, really sad.

Heck, I can take that. Anything else?

Seriously dude, try and find some joy in your life,  there has to be more than this for you.

guest29835

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2020, 02:36:AM »
Heck, I can take that. Anything else?

Seriously dude, try and find some joy in your life,  there has to be more than this for you.

They'll be more.

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2020, 02:58:AM »

You are nasty. Your threads have sometimes been entertaining and I'd be reluctant to see you go, but the way you are proceeding this may be inevitable. Show some common courtesy and a little humility if at all possible for new and longstanding members alike.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:06:AM by Steve_uk »

Offline Steve_uk

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2020, 03:03:AM »
It is Ron Cook.
Yes and here is many years later. He was the one who moved Sheila's hand. He made a witness statement on 25 September 1991 and there's also a reference in CAL's book to Ron Cook, "Bamber: Facts not Fiction", April 1990, though CAL describes is an an "unpublished manuscript."  https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01WQmXSLuQvbpAA7DBJRfP0RvZBjA:1596074085634&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=ron+cook+essex+police+photos&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjO7qKn7_PqAhUERhUIHcWHB54Q420oCnoECAoQGA&biw=1349&bih=638#imgrc=h-zBljCEY9wUIM