Author Topic: Scope of Non-Documentary Evidence  (Read 736 times)

Online QCChevalier

Re: Scope of Non-Documentary Evidence
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2020, 11:26:AM »
I'm not hinting that Colin suffered domestic abuse at all: I'm telling you. You're a complete ignoramus on this case, you have read very little if anything about it and rely on picking other people's brains who have half a brain at best. As for Julie, if I want to believe her statements and trial evidence I will do so.

Thanks Steve.  I always thought, of the two of us, I'm the one with beauty.  You're the brains of the operation.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2020, 11:39:AM »
I'm not hinting that Colin suffered domestic abuse at all: I'm telling you. You're a complete ignoramus on this case, you have read very little if anything about it and rely on picking other people's brains who have half a brain at best. As for Julie, if I want to believe her statements and trial evidence I will do so.

You had better supply the proof of how the womanising creep suffered domestic abuse
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Offline JackieD

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2020, 11:45:AM »
What an absolute natural beauty like Sheila was even doing staying with Colin is a complete mystery

Just shows how low her self esteem was. No wonder she took her own life
Depression, two babies and a cheating husband
From Colin Caffells
His relationship with Sheila was one of brotherly love. He was very proud of having a beautiful sister who was a photographic model

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2020, 11:47:AM »
You had better supply the proof of how the womanising creep suffered domestic abuse
If you spent more time reading witness statements like any other serious studier of the case and less time corresponding with the likes of Jeremy Bamber and Mark Williams-Thomas you might get a better understanding of what this case is about.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2020, 11:49:AM »
If you spent more time reading witness statements like any other serious studier of the case and less time corresponding with the likes of Jeremy Bamber and Mark Williams-Thomas you might get a better understanding of what this case is about.

Answer the fucking question
From Colin Caffells

Online Steve_uk

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2020, 11:52:AM »

Answer the fucking question
She threw pots and pans at him and destroyed his artwork. Not just physical but emotional abuse. For anyone caught up in this scenario one of the solutions is to remove oneself from the marital home.

Offline JackieD

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2020, 12:37:PM »
She threw pots and pans at him and destroyed his artwork. Not just physical but emotional abuse. For anyone caught up in this scenario one of the solutions is to remove oneself from the marital home.

You absolutely disgust me!! It’s clear he is a not very good looking cheating and your blaming his infidelity on Sheila.
Can you get any lower.
That poor poor girl no wonder he made that statement to the police when he heard of her suicide
Just so we are clear in your mind Julie Mugford is a pillar of society and Sheila was a domestic abuser
How things would have been different if She had never met Colin
From Colin Caffells

Online QCChevalier

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2020, 12:48:PM »
You absolutely disgust me!! It’s clear he is a not very good looking cheating and your blaming his infidelity on Sheila.
Can you get any lower.
That poor poor girl no wonder he made that statement to the police when he heard of her suicide
Just so we are clear in your mind Julie Mugford is a pillar of society and Sheila was a domestic abuser
How things would have been different if She had never met Colin

Is there a case to be made that Colin was a factor in Sheila developing schizophrenia?  Isn't it true that she first saw a psychiatrist during or after the marriage?  This probably needs a new thread, though, as with respect we are majorly going off on a tangent here.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:49:PM by QCChevalier »

Offline JackieD

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2020, 01:05:PM »
Is there a case to be made that Colin was a factor in Sheila developing schizophrenia?  Isn't it true that she first saw a psychiatrist during or after the marriage?  This probably needs a new thread, though, as with respect we are majorly going off on a tangent here.

There has been a lot of threads on this before but we could start a new thread as there has been a lot in the press this year on mental health and there are also new members

It appears Steve might have some sort of ‘connection with Colin’ as he seems to be giving the free light to any men to have affairs if there wife is suffering metal health problems

I personally had a friend who was in a top job spend Six months as an inpatient in a psychiatric hospital after having  a baby
My friend recovered 100%

Sheila had twins and had mental health problems

The amount of information regarding post natal depression since the Bamber case has been huge and grows everyday
From Colin Caffells

Offline Adam

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2020, 03:34:PM »
Here's something that been knocking about in my mind and I keep meaning to ask:

Was a video made of the crime scene?  If there is such a video, was it exhibited at trial?  If not, why?

I believe there may have been a video montage made of the crime scene photographs.  Is that true?

On the photographs, were any photographs taken by anybody other than David Bird, the crime scene photographer?  If so, have these been catalogued and disclosed?

Is there any evidence to suggest that any of David Bird's photographs have been held back?

Do we know what cameras David Bird used and what type of film and what procedures he followed for storage and production of the film?

Do we have David Bird's pocketbook?

Audio evidence - If the police lines were being recorded during the incident, then where is the audio?  Has it been disclosed?

Now these are questions to keep you busy.
'Only I know what really happened that night'.

Online QCChevalier

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2020, 04:07:PM »
Now these are questions to keep you busy.

Thanks Adam.  I'm relying on you to crack the case.

I'll just put my feet up.